It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Upon special request, The Armored Seagulls will be getting a farewell tale and it is coming soon--it has ties to my new team, which I'm claiming my team now.

Necromantics. Watch yourselves. :)
I keep getting messages about the league ;).

It's okay and everything, but I'm not really interested in playing. I gave up on the game some years ago, due to the unfriendly nature of the community at large. It was the very first game I ever played with strangers in multiplayer, and at this point was my last ;).

Thanks letting me know though, but you can take me off the list(if you have a list, I don't know ;)).

Coach Katie
Coach of My Little Pony, weeeeeee! :)
Kadlin: I gave up on the game some years ago, due to the unfriendly nature of the community at large. It was the very first game I ever played with strangers in multiplayer, and at this point was my last ;).
whaat, very first and very last? You should really not jump to hasty decisions and give a new shot - you know like a season or three? ;)
Post edited February 02, 2014 by iippo
Closing Time: I'm running Necromantics, TL:DR, but if you want to read a little something...

The season was at an end.

Despite the promise, the games felt unfulfilling, the results cheap to many of the players. Few were willing to continue, but Anton Krowe kept them all together, in an attempt to salvage what had been lost in such inglorious fashion.

"Boys, I..." Krowe looked around the room at the team. Helmets were strewn about, and most were already in the showers. Tiel stood in the room with Krowe.

"We've decided we can't continue. Not like this. We need to settle down for a while, we're all so viciously beat up." Tiel grabbed a towel and headed for the showers.

Even their charismatic leader had realized everything had caught up to his boys. The broken necks, the smashed collarbones, the ruined knees, the aching backs. Many of them lived to see the next day, but nobody on the team had died, and the Seagulls were proud of that. Only two had left voluntarily, that was all.

But the risk of knowing the next game could be their last proved all but damning to the team, who dissolved after dropping their 8th game in the season. They decided a split was safest for their future, but didn't rule out future returns. Many left as experienced Blood Bowl players who wished to coach again or even return after spending time with their newfounded families during the seasons.

Krowe was displeased and wanted to bring the Seagulls back for a 3rd round, but understood as he watched countless players turn in their uniforms and sign the papers to be released from the Seagulls. He eventually followed suit, living a life of luxury, fortune and fame, restless as it was.

But his fame eventually became the light on which a light shone. It exposed a secret he'd hoped never would see the light of day.

Years ago, his brother Markus Krowe and him began working their way into the Blood Bowl hierarchy. Markus was often held in disregard when compared to his brother Anton, who was blessed with natural strength, agility and smarts. Markus eventually gave up the dream. Disparaged, he drank himself to the gutters, where he eventually passed away, homeless and penniless.

Anton knew nothing of this until it was too late, and thus held himself responsible.

But fame does a funny thing...and dark powers also manage to do strange things. Words of Krowe's fame spread far and wide...and dark cults knew of the power of Anton. Thus they dug and eventually found these long held secrets, and decided their time to emerge into the competitive world of Blood Bowl was at hand.

Channeling their energies into the corpse of Markus Krowe, his lifeless body stood before the cults, with black rod-iron crown upon his head. Red eyes glowing, the cults whispered in agreement.

"Our time is come. You shall usurp him."
Kadlin: I keep getting messages about the league ;).

It's okay and everything, but I'm not really interested in playing. I gave up on the game some years ago, due to the unfriendly nature of the community at large. It was the very first game I ever played with strangers in multiplayer, and at this point was my last ;).

Thanks letting me know though, but you can take me off the list(if you have a list, I don't know ;)).

Coach Katie
Coach of My Little Pony, weeeeeee! :)
*raises hand* That's me with the list, I'll take you off.
It was just that you showed interest in the league and told us about your success with halflings I thought that you might want to give it a try in a very nice, funny and relaxed league. :-)
Now I know that there's no interest and I'll not bother you again. :-)
Piranjade: Sign-ups for Season 4 so far:
1. Zeta - Necromantics
2. iippo
3. Piranjade
4. E_A - Chaos
5. Rodzaju - Vampires
6. WBGhiro - Khemri
7. JudasIscariot - Nurgle
8. rcthedigitalhero - Wood Elves
9. mystral
10. Realrocker07
I would like to join another season as well :).
well, count me in. Cant miss a good BB party.
I'm in as well. Looks like no one has taken Amazons so far, so I'll run with those. ;)
Piranjade: Sign-ups for Season 4 so far:
1. Zeta - Necromantics
2. iippo
3. Piranjade
4. E_A - Chaos
5. Rodzaju - Vampires
6. WBGhiro - Khemri
7. JudasIscariot - Nurgle
8. rcthedigitalhero - Wood Elves
9. mystral
10. Realrocker07
I too would like to participate in season 4. Please put me on the list, I'll be returning with a new Goblin team.
Post edited February 03, 2014 by CSPVG
Updated Sign-Ups
GOGBBL SEASON 3 PRIZE-O-RAMA WARM-UP

Hi :) I'm much much later than I wanted for this (sorry, very little time in December/January), but I haven't forgotten. ;)

As announced at the beginning of the the season, we will again have a prize party afterwards. But first, we need to check that all the games that were left in the pool last time are still available, and we also (hopefully!) will receive new donations - I'm certain I'll contribute some that found their way into my collection in the past weeks. ;)

Here is the current list of the Prize Pool contents.
To the donators: Please check whether the games are still available - if not, please send me a PM, and I'll remove those that aren't.
To the two players who didn't pick their game last season: Please pick your reward in the next five days from this list, and we'll try to still give you your reward.
To everyone: If you would like to donate games, fire away! :)

- <span class="bold">The A.Typical RPG</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Alien Hallway</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Aquaria</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">The Bindung of Isaac (incl. Wrath of the Lamb)</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.

- <span class="bold">The Bindung of Isaac (incl. Wrath of the Lamb)</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">The Cat Lady</span> (Desura), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">Cave Story +</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Chaser</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Crusader Kings Complete</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.

- <span class="bold">Die By The Sword</span> (GOG), donated by WBGhiro.
- <span class="bold">Dungeons - The Dark Lord</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">English Country Tune</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Eryi's Action</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Eschalon Book 2</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.

- <span class="bold">Fractal</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Gratuitous Space Battles</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">Grotesque Tactics</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">GTR Evolution (incl. Race 07)</span> (Steam), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Hotline Miami</span> (Steam), donated by WereCrow.

- <span class="bold">Indie Royale Golden Jubilee Bundle</span> (Desura, DRM-free), donated by iipp0 (possibly two keys available)
- <span class="bold">Intrusion 2</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Judge Dredd</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Karateka</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">King's Bounty: The Legend</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.

- <span class="bold">Men of War: Condemned Heroes</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Palm Kingdoms 2 (Mac)</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Serious Sam HD: 1st Encounter</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Serious Sam HD: 2nd Encounter</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Stellar Impact</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Storm over the Pacific</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">System Shock 2</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Terrorhedron</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Torchlight</span> (GOG), donated by Psyringe, several copies available.
- <span class="bold">The Void</span>, (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.

- <span class="bold">Will Fight For Food</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Zombie Shooter</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Zombie Shooter 2</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">AI War incl. some DLCs</span> (Steam, possible DRM free also available), donated by iipp0, please contact him for details.
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Psyringe
Michal and my match that we wanted to play tonight has to be moved to tomorrow evening.
I'm about to leave for work, but I'll check to make sure I still have those 2 codes when I get home.
I'm in for another season, too. Which team I'm not sure yet, but definitively not dwarves ;-)
HannoB: I'm in for another season, too. Which team I'm not sure yet, but definitively not dwarves ;-)
Added ;-)