It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Roaring rampaging chaos dwarves are going against the big and heavy fists ogres in 2 hours and 30 minutes from time of post! :D:
cheongzewei: The Roaring rampaging chaos dwarves are going against the big and heavy fists ogres in 2 hours and 30 minutes from time of post! :D:
who gave you permission while i am working? Sniff sob :(

Someone find out how to stream BB to my cell phone or something :D
RAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHH!
Attachments:
Post edited October 29, 2013 by WBGhiro
it seems that nuffle really, really wanted to make this game a 0-0

I played stupidly idiotically (again) and actually fully deserved to lose, imho.

I should stop playing BB when i'm even slightly tired.

Anyway.

where do i start?

Tons of disastrous rolls for WBGhiro, i felt pity, and restrained myself from fouling. If only I knew what would have happened on turn 16..

Is this game worth a watch? Yes. Turn 16. An ogre has 4 tackle zones to get past if he wants to hit my ball carrier, whom would TD next turn. He has break tackle.

bang.

mixed feelings. mixed feelings.

edit: not going to upload replay because sour due to 20k winnings for the 2nd time in a row.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by cheongzewei
Right so, for those who don't understand Ogrish here's what happened in this match:

1st half was pretty regular pubchout we both had some little casualties but nothing gamebreaking. I made cheong receive the ball in the hope of stalling his cage long enough or making him waste his wizard. It worked well enough for me since he made a couple of misclicks and didn't manage to score.

The second half was a nigtmare for me, my snot fails the pickup and cheong immediately unleashes a fireball into my line of scrimmage knocking down almost everything. Still I managed to throw a ballcarrying snot towards his endzone but while maneuvering him to a safe spot from blitzes he fails a GFI with sure feet and injures himself. After that everything i was trying to do failed. Both of cheong's minotaurs (his own and a starplayer) turned from little annoying shits who cause a lot of mischief into Khorne's own killing machines injuring ogres left and right.

The only thing that stopped his slow adavance (apart from the dwarve's MA) was Nuffle's divine intervention on turn 15 and 16. making this game a daw.

cheongzewei: 5,6,5,5
Don't forget Bonehead and 2 gfi's, and your star player failing his block and then his gfi on the frenzy.

This was a sequence of rolls that'll go down into the annals. I really want to know the percentage of this succeding.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by WBGhiro
WBGhiro: RAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHH!
*wakes up*

What was that sound?

Did some apo try to perform surgery again, while saving the anesthetics for himself?
WBGhiro: RAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHH!
Psyringe: *wakes up*

What was that sound?

Did some apo try to perform surgery again, while saving the anesthetics for himself?
Oh yeah that happened too, instead of fixing some simple broken ribs he tried to saw an ogre's brain open, I opted for no.
Hamburg Hammerfists vs DeathGate starts NOW
Red Spiky Team playing The Roving Band atm.

Some 1000k of inducements for the Roving Band :D
My game with Hanno got interupted when the GUI screen appeared in Blood Bowl for me. Anyone knows a way to close that screen without closing bloodbowl?
arnob8911: My game with Hanno got interupted when the GUI screen appeared in Blood Bowl for me. Anyone knows a way to close that screen without closing bloodbowl?
Yes, use the button below your right shift key, that looks like it has a list on it.

This one.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Piranjade
arnob8911: My game with Hanno got interupted when the GUI screen appeared in Blood Bowl for me. Anyone knows a way to close that screen without closing bloodbowl?
Piranjade: Yes, use the button below your right shift key, that looks like it has a list on it.
I believe it's called the windows key? Never used it before O.o
Piranjade: Yes, use the button below your right shift key, that looks like it has a list on it.
rcthedigitalhero: I believe it's called the windows key? Never used it before O.o
Isn't the Windows key the one with the Windows symbol on the left side of your keyboard between Strg/Ctrl and Alt?
rcthedigitalhero: I believe it's called the windows key? Never used it before O.o
Piranjade: Isn't the Windows key the one with the Windows symbol on the left side of your keyboard between Strg/Ctrl and Alt?
I thought so too. That's just what the internet told me.

And the internet is certainly never wrong :P
Well, this is the key I meant.