It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Borderlands The Handsome Collection (Steam) has a "complete your bundle" deal for $6. Less if you own some of the titles. It includes BL2, BL PreSequel and all of their DLC. The lowest price for this bundle in the past was $14.

Link
WOW!!! An amazing deal. Thanks for posting. Instant BUY :)
BenKii: Borderlands The Handsome Collection (Steam) has a "complete your bundle" deal for $6. Less if you own some of the titles. It includes BL2, BL PreSequel and all of their DLC. The lowest price for this bundle in the past was $14.

Link
Heretic777: WOW!!! An amazing deal. Thanks for posting. Instant BUY :)
I've never played the games (although I own the first "Borderlands" from a Humble Bundle) because they don't really sound like my cup of tea - but I'm still tempted by this price ...
bler144: Lowest I've seen it:

Deathtrap is 90% off on Steam ($1.99 US) until Jun 7.

Edit: I missed that it's all the NeoCore games in the Van Helsing world that are 90% off (1,2,3, Final Cut, Anthology, Deathtrap, etc).
aye - the whole thing is in a bundle

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/75825/
Mafia 1 in Humble store is 75% off - 2.49€. Deal expires in 7 days.
Post edited June 05, 2019 by PainOfSalvation
Rex: Another Island free and DRM-free on IndieGala. It's actually a pretty neat little 2D open world collectathon pixel platformer. I quite liked it.
The borderlands bundle only seems to have B2 and the prequel... it doesn't have B1.
BlueMooner: The borderlands bundle only seems to have B2 and the prequel... it doesn't have B1.
Didn't have it the last time, either. B1 had to be more heavily remastered, so they're still charging like-new prices.
Crisco1492: Didn't have it the last time, either. B1 had to be more heavily remastered, so they're still charging like-new prices.
Not much point to me in a bundle of old games that doesn't have all of them.
Crisco1492: Didn't have it the last time, either. B1 had to be more heavily remastered, so they're still charging like-new prices.
BlueMooner: Not much point to me in a bundle of old games that doesn't have all of them.
Seriously 97% off and you're complaining because it's only on 2 games complete with all DLC?

After almost paying $A12ish for the Borderlands 2 DLC I was happy to notice this and pay only $A6.80 for the BL2 and all the pre-sequel DLC which I will play sometime after I clear my 600 game backlog.
high rated
Fanatical Very Positive Pick-and-Mix Bundle

Select 3 games for €1.59, 6 games for €2.99, or 9 games for €3.85. The available games are the following:

12 is Better than 6
BARRIER X
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Dex
Downfall
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Homeworld Remastered Collection
The Invisible Hours
Learn Japanese to Survive! Hiragana Battle
The Lion's Song: Season Pass
Never Alone Arctic Collection
The Sexy Brutale
drinnen: Seriously 97% off and you're complaining because it's only on 2 games complete with all DLC?

After almost paying $A12ish for the Borderlands 2 DLC I was happy to notice this and pay only $A6.80 for the BL2 and all the pre-sequel DLC which I will play sometime after I clear my 600 game backlog.
Not complaining. I don't have much interest in Borderlands, it's not really my thing. So if I WERE going to buy it, I'd at least want it to have all the older games so I have the set. If a bundle came out with games 1, 3, 4, and 7 of a series, I'd also skip it. Sell me a series, not pieces of it.

I also have a backlog, so I have zero problem skipping any offer that doesn't have everything I want. Maybe in a few years a bundle will have it all, and I'll consider it then.

I mainly only pointed out that B1 wasn't included because I assumed it would be, and thought others might not have noticed in the 30+ components listed on Steam.
Post edited June 07, 2019 by BlueMooner
BlueMooner: I mainly only pointed out that B1 wasn't included because I assumed it would be, and thought others might not have noticed in the 30+ components listed on Steam.
I got where you were coming from. B1 is the only part of the series I liked (and thus already own), but I also skimmed it and was surprised it didn't have B1.
Has anyone played Fire Pro Wrestling?

Does it have a descent SP?
if you still have monies left, South Park the Fractured but whole is 90% off on gamesplanet
GOLD: £7.50 Vanilla £5. UplayConnect

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-gold-edition-uplay--3052-2
Kingdom: New Lands is Free untill June 13 on the Epic Games Store