It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I wonder if they are DRM-free on Steam as well. Unfortunately I am unable to test it because after multiple times of cursing about those stupid captchas fanatical told me to leave more time between logins (begs the question why they have captchas then in the first place) and after 5 minutes I still got the same message. It seems they don't want to sell to me.
dyscode: good catch! I only tried the Puppetier from teh BUndle and it worked without the Steam Client running.

But yeah Fantatical Captcha's - teh name says a lot aobut it. LOL
Sounds good. I just downloaded FBI confidential and I am about to test it. Will tell you asap if it works as well.

Edit: Unfortunately no, it does not run without Steam :(

Tree of Life and Cards of Destiny is also running without Steam while The Scorpio ritual isn't running without Steam. Did not test the HOGs since I am not sure if I will keep them.
Post edited September 27, 2018 by MarkoH01
The Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle 2

$1
Wuppo
SIMULACRA (Also for Mac)
Susurface Circular (Also for Mac)

BTA
Nuclear Throne (Also for Mac and Linux)
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
LISA (Also for Mac and Linux)
SOMA (Also for Mac* and Linux)

$15
Opus Magnum (Also for Mac and Linux)

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, Opus Magnum and SOMA are available as both DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.

*The Mac version of SOMA is only available for Steam.
Post edited October 02, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: [<Snip>
Done! DRM-Free Opus Magnum for $15, plus a bunch of other stuff? Absolutely!
I'm almost finished with Opus Magnum.

It's nowhere near as good as Infinifactory, but I still highly recommend it.
Has anyone seen a bundle offered in the past that included both of the Styx games, and the Orc game that preceded it (which the name of escapes me at the moment). Wondering if we're likely to see such a bundle show up some time again in the future where one can grab the entire series of titles all at once. Looks like the Slayer bundle is no longer available.

Watched a Twitch streamer play one of the Styx games not long ago and it looked pretty fun, so it'd be nice to grab the whole series sometime. Don't remember seeing the other games offered in bundles before though.
skeletonbow: Has anyone seen a bundle offered in the past that included both of the Styx games, and the Orc game that preceded it (which the name of escapes me at the moment). Wondering if we're likely to see such a bundle show up some time again in the future where one can grab the entire series of titles all at once. Looks like the Slayer bundle is no longer available.

Watched a Twitch streamer play one of the Styx games not long ago and it looked pretty fun, so it'd be nice to grab the whole series sometime. Don't remember seeing the other games offered in bundles before though.
There was a humble bundle 2 years ago that had Of Orcs and Men and Styx: Master of Shadows https://www.epicbundle.com/bundle/humble-focus-bundle-2
Post edited October 05, 2018 by direspirefirewire
lol, the humble monthly october was so irrelevant (bad?) no one even mentioned it? dangit.
oh well for completeness' sake:

Monthly October:

Overwatch (non Steam: battle.net)
Hidden Folks
Dungeons 3
American Truck Simulator
Gremlins, Inc.
We Were Here Too
Old Man's Journey

---

Early Unlocks for November:

Hollow Knight
7 Days to Die
HITMAN (first season)

(+Overwatch Lootbox shenanigans or something. *sigh*)
mchack: snip
Overwatch alone would have been worth it for $12. That's a very good price for a high quality multi-shooter; I got my (full price) money's worth out of it a long time ago already, and it's still fun to play every now and then. Lootboxes can be easily ignored as they're all just extra non-gameplay fluff.
Humble Discovery Pack

$10
War for the Overworld + Heart of Gold DLC (Also for Mac and Linux)
Osiris: New Dawn
Kentucky Route Zero + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (Also for Mac)
Phantom Brave PC
Tricky Towers (Also for Mac and Linux)
Rooster Teeth FIRST Subscription - 1 Month Free (Only for new subscribers)

Kentucky Route Zero is available as a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: Humble Discovery Pack

$10
War for the Overworld + Heart of Gold DLC (Also for Mac and Linux)
Osiris: New Dawn
Kentucky Route Zero + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (Also for Mac)
Phantom Brave PC
Tricky Towers (Also for Mac and Linux)
Rooster Teeth FIRST Subscription - 1 Month Free (Only for new subscribers)

Kentucky Route Zero is available as a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Is Kentucky Route Zero actually finished yet? I seem to recall that there's still a chapter to come.
hummer010: Is Kentucky Route Zero actually finished yet? I seem to recall that there's still a chapter to come.
No, it's not complete yet. Supposedly, it should come out this year, to coincide with the release of the console versions. Then again, there are only 3 months remaining and without a firm release date, who knows if the target will be missed again.
Fanatical 8-Bit Complete Bundle

Pay €10.55 or your regonal equivalent for the following Steam keys:

8-Bit Armies
8-Bit Armies: Guardian Campaign DLC
8-Bit Hordes
8-Bit Invaders!

The offer should be good till next Wednesday.
Smoke & Sacrifice quirky little survial game with lovely graphics is 67% off in the Razor Game Store.
€$8,75 (depends on your region). The game came just out 3 months ago or so. Maybe a promo.

https://de.gamestore.razer.com/games/abenteuer/smoke-and-sacrifice-837158.html

and you don't need Razer Gold or any shit like this.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by dyscode
It seems there is an endless stream of this kind of casual strategy games:

IndieGala | Qumaron Steam Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) to get these Steam games:

Island Tribe 3 (STEAM)
Island Tribe 5 (STEAM)
Northern Tale 3 (STEAM)
When In Rome (STEAM)
Viking Saga: Epic Adventure (STEAM)
Turtle Odyssey (STEAM)
Farm Mania: Hot Vacation (STEAM)
Adelantado Trilogy. Book Three (STEAM)
Roads of Rome 3 (STEAM)
Farm Mania 2 (STEAM)
Jane's Realty (STEAM)
Demigods (STEAM)
3 days: Zoo Mystery (STEAM)
Gingerbread Story (STEAM)
**Exclusive Coupon** | Tropico 5 - Complete Edition
IMPORTANT NOTES: The coupon code for Tropico 5 - Complete Collection is valid only for purchases made on indiegala.com/store and it expires on October 18th, 2018, 16:00 CET. The EXTRA 30% OFF on all bundles, for payments made with a supported Cryptocurrency, is not available during Happy Hour.
Post edited October 16, 2018 by gixgox
Fanatical Origins bundle - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/origins-bundle

Tier 1 - £0.89
Rebel Galaxy
Punch Club Deluxe Edition
Grey Goo

Tier 2 - £4.59
RiME
River City Ransom: Underground
Remothered: Tormented Fathers :
Overfall
Comedy Night