It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble Summer Sale enters week 2 and the Stamp thing has reset.
Collect 5 stamps and you get

1 Stamp:, 10% off Humble Monthly for New Sibscribers (so probably nobody)
2 Stamps: 15% off Death Gambit
3 Stamps: Free Game: Meadow
5 Stamps: The Tiny Bang Story

huh, never noticed that before but it says while supplies last for the games. So I guess get it early while they're fresh/
drinnen: 1 Stamp:, 10% off Humble Monthly for New Sibscribers (so probably nobody)
FWIW I have yet to subscribe to HM rulette due to having a Mac so ALMOST everyone ;-)
The contents for Humble Monthly September's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Sniper Elite 4 (Early Unlock)
Tales of Berseria (Early Unlock)
Staxel (Early Unlock)
Little Nightmares
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Battle Chef Brigade
Zombie Night Terror
Figment
Ethereal (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlock is Overwatch. Stick around for November/December and you'll get everyone's favourite digital item, lootboxes.
Post edited September 07, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: Next month's Early Unlock is Overwatch. Stick around for November/December and you'll get everyone's favourite digital item, lootboxes.
that would be funny the Humble Loot Crate
for $20 a month you get exclusive loot from various games only irony is exclusive to all who bought the thing thereby being not that exclusive ;-)
Grargar: The Humble Digital Tabletop Bundle

$1
Ticket to Ride - Complete Edition (Also for Mac)
Ticket to Ride - Android Edition
Sentinels of the Multiverse (Also for Mac and Linux)
Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game (Also for Android)

BTA
Pathfinder Adventures (Also for Mac)
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
Sentinels of the Mutlverse - Shattered Timelines DLC (Also for Mac and Linux)
Talisman - Digital Edition (Also for Mac)
Talisman - The Highland Expansion (Also for Mac)
Talisman - The Dungeon Expansion (Also for Mac)
Talisman - Android Edition (+2 DLC)

$10
Armello (Also for Mac and Linux)

Most games are only available as Steam keys. A select few are also available for Android.
I'm just popping by to point out that Ticket to Ride is available for Linux, although it's not listed as such. I have verified this by installing the game and playing through the tutorial.

EDIT: It seems that they have dropped Linux support for the game. I'm having plenty of troubles with crashes to desktop. I hope I have not tricked anyone into buying this for the Linux version. The tutorial ran without a hitch.
Post edited September 10, 2018 by MightyPinecone
Right now on Steam, there is the Borderlands Handsome Edition on sale.

It lets you complete your Borderlands collection to ALL and EVERY Borderlands Games & DLC there is,
for up to 91% off - that's €20.29 for everything, max.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/43701/

worth a look, if you are missing some items.
Post edited September 10, 2018 by dyscode
drinnen: 1 Stamp:, 10% off Humble Monthly for New Sibscribers (so probably nobody)
cecil: FWIW I have yet to subscribe to HM rulette due to having a Mac so ALMOST everyone ;-)
I have a Mac, there have been some good things there... at least Rocket League, Ark, XCom 2, Civ VI, Stardew Valley, Steamworld Heist... those are the big names at least.

I got A Hat in Time the last time I subscribed but the Mac version doesn't work well with a controller... which is kinda important?
Kind of OT but I've started getting emails from G2A. :P
cecil: FWIW I have yet to subscribe to HM rulette due to having a Mac so ALMOST everyone ;-)
BoxOfSnoo: I have a Mac, there have been some good things there... at least Rocket League, Ark, XCom 2, Civ VI, Stardew Valley, Steamworld Heist... those are the big names at least.

I got A Hat in Time the last time I subscribed but the Mac version doesn't work well with a controller... which is kinda important?
I wanted a hat in time but the no controller part does seem like it is an issue. Rocket League is fun I just need to find a bundle with it (I keep missing out on all of them due to only wanting parts of bundle)
tinyE: Kind of OT but I've started getting emails from G2A. :P
Kind of OT? ;)
Well, it seems you have been a naughty one and bought there in the past - now live with your punishment :D
Post edited September 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
tinyE: Kind of OT but I've started getting emails from G2A. :P
MarkoH01: Kind of OT? ;)
Well, it seems you have been a naughty one and bought there in the past - now live with your punishment :D
bought there in the past!? Are you nuts!? XD
NEVER!!!!!!

That's what made me laugh about getting it.
MarkoH01: Kind of OT? ;)
tinyE: bought there in the past!? Are you nuts!? XD
NEVER!!!!!!

That's what made me laugh about getting it.
In which case they've bought your data somewhere

I didn't have a problem so much with buying de-bundled games there until they started to try and add a re-accuring charge that they added even if you didn't sign up for it. Absolute pirates.
Grargar: Next month's Early Unlock is Overwatch. Stick around for November/December and you'll get everyone's favourite digital item, lootboxes.
cecil: that would be funny the Humble Loot Crate
for $20 a month you get exclusive loot from various games only irony is exclusive to all who bought the thing thereby being not that exclusive ;-)
Um, actually, Twitch Prime already does this :P
drinnen: Humble Summer Sale enters week 2 and the Stamp thing has reset.
Collect 5 stamps and you get

1 Stamp:, 10% off Humble Monthly for New Sibscribers (so probably nobody)
2 Stamps: 15% off Death Gambit
3 Stamps: Free Game: Meadow
5 Stamps: The Tiny Bang Story

huh, never noticed that before but it says while supplies last for the games. So I guess get it early while they're fresh/
Apparently, both games are out of stock. I missed Tiny Bang Story to gift it to the Community GA Steam Edition.
Pitiful HB : /
Metal Gear Solid: The Definitive Experience 82% off on voidu (5.4 euros for me) with PLAYHARDER coupon. As far I can tell they are a legit retailer (found them on isthereanydeal).