It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: Maybe because of the big summer sales (first GOG, then Steam)? I think there have always been fewer HBs at this time of the year (if my memory doesn't betray me).
And before GOG's, Humble also had its own 2-week-long Summer Sale.
Pick-and-Mix - Dollar Dash | Fanatical

Choose any 1 for
€1.00
Choose any 5 for
€3.09
Choose any 10 for
€5.19

FarSky
Guns of Icarus Online
Deadlight
Last Dream
Glass Masquerade
Stronghold HD
Stronghold 3 Gold
POSTAL
POSTAL 2
POSTAL Redux
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Lucius
Lucius II
Lucius Demake
Geddes17: Maybe because of the big summer sales (first GOG, then Steam)? I think there have always been fewer HBs at this time of the year (if my memory doesn't betray me).
muntdefems: And before GOG's, Humble also had its own 2-week-long Summer Sale.
Hmmm, they just had a sale last month (picked up some stuff), but I don't remember if it was a late Spring sale or if it was Summer.

Seeing as Thursday was they first day of Summer, maybe they're waiting and that's why there wasn't a game bundle this last week.
wanderer_27: Hmmm, they just had a sale last month (picked up some stuff), but I don't remember if it was a late Spring sale or if it was Summer.
You're right, that was actually a Spring Sale! Oh my, will there be a new Humble Summer Sale after the one on Steam ends? :S
wanderer_27: Hmmm, they just had a sale last month (picked up some stuff), but I don't remember if it was a late Spring sale or if it was Summer.
muntdefems: You're right, that was actually a Spring Sale! Oh my, will there be a new Humble Summer Sale after the one on Steam ends? :S
From past history, it seems that they do have an end of summer sale in August. So, most likely.

However, Humble Bundle does have a sale going on right now.
Post edited June 24, 2018 by vidsgame
vidsgame: From past history, it seems that they do have an end of summer sale in August. So, most likely.
And just after that one, GOG will surely hold a Back To School Sale, or an Early Fall Sale, or whatever. Sale wheel keep on turning, our wallets keep on burning... :P
vidsgame: From past history, it seems that they do have an end of summer sale in August. So, most likely.
muntdefems: And just after that one, GOG will surely hold a Back To School Sale, or an Early Fall Sale, or whatever. Sale wheel keep on turning, our wallets keep on burning... :P
That's good news and very true. Burning a hole. One wallet at a time.

Jettometro is on sale at itch.to.
vidsgame: Jettometro is on sale at itch.to.
Wow, this game should be here on GOG!
vidsgame: Jettometro is on sale at itch.to.
Alexim: Wow, this game should be here on GOG!
I know. I just found it on isthereanydeal and looked into it.
I don’t think Eschalon is always free here, but maybe just for this weekly sale.
https://www.gog.com/game/eschalon_book_i
TrevorWilliams: I don’t think Eschalon is always free here, but maybe just for this weekly sale.
https://www.gog.com/game/eschalon_book_i
Not only here and now, it's free everywhere and forever! :)
Stasis is currently 90% off on Gamersgate.
IndieGala | Hump Day #58 Steam Bundle
Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Zombie Desperation (STEAM)
Framed Wings (STEAM)
Kill Him! Online Wars (STEAM)

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games

The God (STEAM)
Broken Minds (STEAM)
Wild Terra Online (STEAM)
A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher (STEAM)
StarsOne (STEAM)
Bravium (STEAM)
FreeHolder (STEAM)
And on Steam Game Bundles | Fanatical (was Bundle Stars)

are several $1.00 bundles - partly re-runs.
48 Hour Voucher for Playerunknown's Battlegrounds on Fanatical: 43OFFPUBG.
A limited collector's edition for Kingdom New Lands is available here, including :

- Kingdom New Lands on a DRM free physical DVD-ROM
- Kingdom New Lands Steam key
- A G2 Blu-ray sized SteelBook® Case
- Two art lithographs
- A beautiful enamel crown pin
- The game's soundtrack on physical CD