It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I love it when Humble has software bundles! They just save me money!!
Darkest Dungeon - 70% on Steam for 46 hours
Grargar: No gaming bundle this week. Instead, have a security-related software one:

The Humble Software Bundle: Cybersecurity

$1
System Mechanic (1-Year License, New users only)
Private Internet Access (1-Month Subscription, 5 Devices, New users only)
ProtonMail Plus $25 Credit

BTA
Prey Anti-Theft Pro (6-Month Subscription, 15 Devices)
Vipre Advanced Security (1-Year License, 1 Device)
TrackOFF Standard (1-Year Subscription, 3 Devices)

$15
Dashlane Premium (1-Year License, New users only)
AdGuard Premium (1-Year Subscription, 4 Devices)
Private Internet Access (1-Year Subscription, 5 Devices, New users only)
SpiderOak ONE Secure Cloud Backup (1-Year License)
Guess it's the nature of the beast - but lifetime subscriptions on the software would be better - or at least a longer license than 1 year
The Summer Sale continues at itch.io. :)
Unmissable retro gaming bundle on Fanatical - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-classics-bundle

For $1 / £0.89 you get:

Daemonsgate
The Great Escape
Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess
Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection
Last Rites
Prophecy I - The Viking Child
Drakkhen
Marco Polo
Hostage: Rescue Mission
Pushover
Where Time Stood Still
Tunnel B1
ELF
Central Intelligence
King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok
Eternam
Chaos Control
Sleepwalker
Bubble Ghost
Mystical
Alien Rampage
amok: Unmissable retro gaming bundle on Fanatical - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-classics-bundle
5 hours too late, but yep: a great deal. :P

With most (if not all) of them being powered with DOSBox, I bet they don't need the client to work.
Gamersgate has a deal on a Unreal pack.

Unreal Deal Pack includes:

-Unreal 2: The Awakening
You are John Dalton, an ex-Marine assigned to patrol the edge of human space as a Marshal for the Terran Colonial Authority. Unexpectedly, your monotonous life is shattered by a chilling distress signal, plunging you into an adventure beyond belief.
Violent turmoil among the races has erupted on your watch. Thrust into a conflict that will determine the fate of the galaxy, you are humanity's only hope for salvation. Only you can prevent the Awakening.
-Unreal Gold
Your prison ship has crash-landed on the fastest, sleekest, most dangerous 3D world ever created. Look around, crystal clear water shimmers, shadows dance and shift, alien architecture fades into the horizon. Discover the secret of this mysterious planet and find out what caused a peaceful race to be enslaved by vicious merciless aggressors.
-Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a multiplayer first person shooter that combines the kill-or-be-killed experience of gladiatorial combat with cutting-edge technology. Ten game modes - both team-based and "every man for himself" -- provide even the most hardcore gamer with palm-sweating challenges through unbelievably detailed indoor arenas and vast outdoor environments. As the ultimate techno-gladiator of the future, players will take their fates into their hands, battling against up to 32 other players online in action-packed, frag-filled arenas.
-Unreal Tournament 3 Black
Unreal Tournament 3 marks the return of the world's premiere first-person shooter. Unreal Tournament 3 unleashes the full power of Unreal Engine 3, taking graphics, gameplay, and challenge to a whole new level. Players engage in intense battles with other human players online, or against Unreal artificial intelligence that sets the industry standard. With the most powerful futuristic weapons and vehicles available, this is FPS action at its best!
-Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
Unreal Tournament is the original King of the Hill in the frag-or-be-fragged multiplayer gaming world. As the undisputed 1999 Game of the Year, Unreal Tournament grabbed the first person shooter genre by the soiled seat of its pants and knocked it around the room with its never-before-seen graphics, brutal edge-of-your-seat gameplay and a massive and varied feature list that gave gamers more than they ever expected. Novice Mode - This Botmatch competition is where new flak fodder hit boot camp.

amok: Unmissable retro gaming bundle on Fanatical - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-classics-bundle

For $1 / £0.89 you get:

Daemonsgate
The Great Escape
Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess
Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection
Last Rites
Prophecy I - The Viking Child
Drakkhen
Marco Polo
Hostage: Rescue Mission
Pushover
Where Time Stood Still
Tunnel B1
ELF
Central Intelligence
King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok
Eternam
Chaos Control
Sleepwalker
Bubble Ghost
Mystical
Alien Rampage
I had Tunnel B1 on the PS1, pretty good game.

Anyone played any of the rest?
Fanatical Indie Legends 8 Bundle:

Pay €3.69 for the following Steam keys:

Action Henk
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
Broken Sword Trilogy
Convoy
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Organ Trail: Compete Edition
Train Valley
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition
IndieGala | Indie Magic Steam Bundle
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Corpse Mob (STEAM)
They Are Hundreds (STEAM)
36 Fragments of Midnight (STEAM)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!

Runefall (STEAM)
Daddy (STEAM)
Fatal Stormer (STEAM)
The Last Dawn : The first invasion (STEAM)
Worlds of Magic (STEAM)
H.I.S.T.O.R.Y T.O.R.C.H.K.A 2 (STEAM)
Visceral Cubes (STEAM)
MIND SHIFT (STEAM)
Post edited June 20, 2018 by gixgox
supplementscene: I had Tunnel B1 on the PS1, pretty good game.

Anyone played any of the rest?
I love Drakkhen (it's the only game I know from that list), it's one of my favorite oldies. This was the first game I saw on a VGA monitor, I used to play it on 16 colors and when we got the new monitor I was in awe with the color gradients in the sky, lol. Interesting game, but very flawed, not for everyone. I'm not sure I would recommend it, but I would buy it myself if it was on GOG.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by krugos2
Always funny to see Fanatical and an IndieGala bundles next to each other. The Fanatical bundles are full of games that might not be top tier but that have a certain fame to their names, while IndieGala seldom ever has a single game that you might have heard of before (which would be awesome if it was full of hidden gems instead of shovelware that people only get for the trading card drops).

Anyway, has anyone tried the the Remastered version of Indigo Prophecy / Fahrenheit? I wonder how the controller support is and if playing it with a controller would actually make the QTEs a bit more manageable ...

And was the Enhanced Edition a free update to Among The Sleep or not? If I already had the original game before it got enhanced, do I have to buy the Enhanced Version in order to play it?
Post edited June 20, 2018 by Leroux
Leroux: Anyway, has anyone tried the the Remastered version of Indigo Prophecy / Fahrenheit? I wonder how the controller support is and if playing it with a controller would actually make the QTEs a bit more manageable ...
Such a dumb game. Better controls won't make it any less crap. Hell, David Cage still hasn't figured out how to make a good game. How his stuff keeps getting funded is a mystery to me.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
Leroux: And was the Enhanced Edition a free update to Among The Sleep or not? If I already had the original game before it got enhanced, do I have to buy the Enhanced Version in order to play it?
The Enhanced Edition was added for free to previous owners of the game (though the price was increased a bit). At least here on GOG, but I guess they did the same on Steam.
Mr.Mumbles: Such a dumb game. Better controls won't make it any less crap. Hell, David Cage still hasn't figured out how to make a good game. How his stuff keeps getting funded is a mystery to me.
I disagree. Fahrenheit has some really interesting ideas and especially the early parts are very well done to and make for fun gameplay.
Yes, it arguably get worse later on, but I remember reading that part of it was because they had to redesign the thing multiple times and they possibly ran out of money at some point too.

I'm not claiming David Cage is a some kind of genius. Far from it. But he's done some work on the medium that I'd hate to have missed based on a dismissive "David Cage produces crap" review.