It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim: Wow, this is a great discount, thank you for posting it here!
Do you know if since it expires on March 26th it means that it will last just two hours, or if it will also be valid tomorrow?
PainOfSalvation: No idea tbh, someone put it on reddit recently and i came to post it here as soon as i saw it.
Well, it's over now in any case.

I was tempted, but ...held off yesterday. Probably for the best.
The Humble Indie Bundle 19

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition
Mini Metro
Rakuen

BTA
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
SOMA
Poly Bridge + Soundtrack
More next week

$14
SUPERHOT

All games are available as Steam keys and DRM-Free downloads. They are also multiplatform.
Post edited March 27, 2018 by Grargar
About goddam time! It's been nearly a year since The HIB 18 (it started on the 16th of May last year, 315 days ago). This has been by far the widest gap between two consecutive HIBs, and the second one was between the 17th and the 18th: 273 days, between 2016/08/16 and 2017/05/16.

It goes to show Humble's real commitment to DRM-free and multiplatform games, if the last couple years of releases in their store was not enough...
I'm in for the BTA.

As always, the problem with the HIB's is the number of games I've already got: Mini Metro, Soma, Poly Bridge and Superhot.
Also, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of the Humble Jumbo Bundle 11:

Kathy Rain (Steam-only, also for Mac)
Flat Kingdom Paper's Cut Edition (Steam-only, also for Mac)
muntdefems: About goddam time! It's been nearly a year since The HIB 18 (it started on the 16th of May last year, 315 days ago). This has been by far the widest gap between two consecutive HIBs, and the second one was between the 17th and the 18th: 273 days, between 2016/08/16 and 2017/05/16.

It goes to show Humble's real commitment to DRM-free and multiplatform games, if the last couple years of releases in their store was not enough...
Yeah, finally a decent DRM-free bundle, nowadays they have become very rare.
muntdefems: About goddam time! It's been nearly a year since The HIB 18 (it started on the 16th of May last year, 315 days ago). This has been by far the widest gap between two consecutive HIBs, and the second one was between the 17th and the 18th: 273 days, between 2016/08/16 and 2017/05/16.
Humble Indie Bundle 20 on February 20th 2020 confirmed.
Grargar: Humble Indie Bundle 20 on February 20th 2020 confirmed.
I'm bookmarking this post, determined to necro it whatever happens first: HIB20, or 2020/02/20. :P
I'm always excited to see a new HIB but I'm not feeling this one too much. I think I'll wait to see what's added next week and if it's still not grabbing me, I'll put in a dollar for Halcyon 6...
andysheets1975: I'm always excited to see a new HIB but I'm not feeling this one too much. I think I'll wait to see what's added next week and if it's still not grabbing me, I'll put in a dollar for Halcyon 6...
I, on the other hand, feel less and less excited every week as I'm getting disappointed most of the times. This one, I guess, is nice but not mine kind of games, the only interesting one for me is Poly Bridge and only because some gifs I have seen in the past. :)

[edit] after checking them out Halcyon 6 seems interesting, so maybe first tier for me, will see...
Post edited March 27, 2018 by Trid
I'm in for the BTA, even though I'm a bit ticked off that I recently bought Halycon-6 at near full price...
A couple of notes about the HIB19:

1) The macOS build of SOMA is having some problems and may or may not work on your system.

2) You are asked to choose between a Steam key and a Windows-only Oculus key for Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.

3) In the Linux DRM-free build of Halcyon 6, all the game files are in a directory called "H6LINUXGoG". :D
muntdefems: 3) In the Linux DRM-free build of Halcyon 6, all the game files are in a directory called "H6LINUXGoG". :D
Same thing for the mac version, H6MACGoG.
muntdefems: 3) In the Linux DRM-free build of Halcyon 6, all the game files are in a directory called "H6LINUXGoG". :D
H6PCGoG is the Win version.
I grabbed T1 as usual. :D