It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today's Fanatical Star Deal is Bayonetta + Vanquish Pack (-70%/ €11.99)
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/bayonetta-plus-vanquish-pack

Note: The deal is regionally-locked. Check the page's notice for the regions that the key can be activated.
Post edited March 19, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: Today's Fanatical Star Deal is Bayonetta + Vanquish Pack (-70%/ €11.99)
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/bayonetta-plus-vanquish-pack

Note: The deal is regionally-locked. Check the page's notice for the regions that the key can be activated.
Damn.. if I hadn't already bought them both individually I'd be all over that... great deal IMO
Grargar: Note: The deal is regionally-locked. Check the page's notice for the regions that the key can be activated.
Weird, Fanatical says it activates in Germany, but I can't find Bayonetta in the Steam store when using the client. Does Steam not sell it over here because it has a 18+ rating, but allows keys bought from other stores to activate?

Bigs: Damn.. if I hadn't already bought them both individually I'd be all over that... great deal IMO
What makes the games good in your opinion? How do they play? Can you compare them to other games? Are they difficutlt? How is the savgame/checkpoint system? Do they have interesting/funny stories?
Post edited March 19, 2018 by Leroux
Grargar: Note: The deal is regionally-locked. Check the page's notice for the regions that the key can be activated.
Leroux: Weird, Fanatical says it activates in Germany, but I can't find Bayonetta in the Steam store when using the client. Does Steam not sell it over here because it has a 18+ rating, but allows keys bought from other stores to activate?

Bigs: Damn.. if I hadn't already bought them both individually I'd be all over that... great deal IMO
Leroux: What makes the games good in your opinion? How do they play? Can you compare them to other games? Are they difficutlt? How is the savgame/checkpoint system? Do they have interesting/funny stories?
Try this link - it is available in Germany too.:
Bayonetta on Steam
gixgox: Try this link - it is available in Germany too.:
Bayonetta on Steam
Yes, I know that I can see the page in the browser, but not in the client; this happens with other games occasionally, too (e.g. Agents of Mayhem). Seeing that some game pages aren't even displayed in the browser when accessed with German IP, I wonder what it means that a page can't be found with the client (logged in), only in the browser (logged out). Does it mean these games activate fine, but will not be sold to Germans directly on Steam?
Post edited March 19, 2018 by Leroux
gixgox: Try this link - it is available in Germany too.:
Bayonetta on Steam
Leroux: Yes, I know that I can see the page in the browser, but not in the client; this happens with other games occasionally, too (e.g. Agents of Mayhem). Seeing that some game pages aren't even displayed in the browser when accessed with German IP, I wonder what it means that a page can't be found with the client (logged in), only in the browser (logged out). Does it mean these games activate fine, but will not be sold to Germans directly on Steam?
The client has sometimes some glitches - but I can get Bayonetta.
Restart the client, maybe that helps. Or try some insults....

---EDIT----
Agents of Mayhem is also shown in the client.
Post edited March 19, 2018 by gixgox
gixgox: The client has sometimes some glitches - but I can get Bayonetta.
Didn't work, but I found out I can access the game's store page via the profile of a friend who owns it, so I guess the fault is just with the search engine. Weird.
gixgox: The client has sometimes some glitches - but I can get Bayonetta.
Leroux: Didn't work, but I found out I can access the game's store page via the profile of a friend who owns it, so I guess the fault is just with the search engine. Weird.
Be thankful, the new "Heimat Minister" holds his protecting hands over you...
Anything worth getting in new humble bundle store sale? I'm thinking either Battle Chef brigade or Dead cells....
Post edited March 19, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BlackThorny: Is this regionally restricted? I get a Page Not Found, though it's been under 14 days since your posting
bler144: I don't believe so - try navigating to the bundle from the main page. I've had the site 404 me a few times linking to things that really do exist in the last few weeks. It comes up for me and I don't see anything about locks, but the page should load regardless.
Trying through vpn (opera) it loaded, but then I retried via my regular chrome and it loaded as well. You're probably right.
BeatriceElysia: Anything worth getting in new humble bundle store sale? I'm thinking either Battle Chef brigade or Dead cells....
Heat Signature - utter brilliance. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/heat-signature
Today's (and tomorrow's) Fanatical Star Deal is Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Complete Deluxe Set (-90%/€5.29):
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/fairy-fencer-f-advent-dark-force-complete-deluxe-set

Contains individual keys for:

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force
Fairy Fencer F ADF Veteran Fencer Armor Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Veteran Fencer Accessory Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 1: Ahab and Leela
Fairy Fencer F ADF Ultimate Fencer Armor Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Ultimate Fencer Accessory Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 2: Aques and Drulger
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 3: Lars and Foxer
Fairy Fencer F ADF Deluxe Pack

Note: The keys will not activate in Japan, North Korea, or South Korea.
Post edited March 20, 2018 by Grargar
The Humble Jumbo Bundle 11

$1
Domina
Kingdom: New Lands (Also for Mac and Linux)
Rusty Lake: Roots (Also for Mac)

BTA
Tropico 5 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Tropico 5 - Espionage (Also for Mac and Linux)
Tropico 5 - Waterborne (Also for Mac and Linux)
Orwell + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
N++ (Also for Mac)
More games next week

$15
Obduction (Also for Mac)

Orwell is available as a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited March 20, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: The Humble Jumbo Bundle 11

$1
Domina
Kingdom: New Lands (Also for Mac and Linux)
Rusty Lake: Roots (Also for Mac)

BTA
Tropico 5 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Tropico 5 - Espionage (Also for Mac and Linux)
Tropico 5 - Waterborne (Also for Mac and Linux)
Orwell + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
N++ (Also for Mac)

$15
Obduction (Also for Mac)

Orwell is available as a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest are only available as Steam keys.
Nothing there for me at the moment... will wait to see what next week's addons bring... but I doubt I'll be partaking
Grargar: The Humble Jumbo Bundle 11
N++ (Also for Mac)

Has anyone tried to see if N++ will run without the steam client? someone on the steam forums said that running it directly from the folder auto-boots steam, but I they didn't mention if they tried removing the "steam_api.dll" from the folder or the exe file etc (see http://steam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DRM-free_games)

Really want to play this one but I'm not interested in paying for steam keys -_-

Grargar: More games next week
according to a reddit post, the unlocks will be "Human Fall Flat" and "Nex Machina"