It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: If it would be 10 bucks for me as well I would actually buy it ;)
Yeah, regional gouging... er, pricing strikes again.
MarkoH01: If it would be 10 bucks for me as well I would actually buy it ;)
GR00T: Yeah, regional gouging... er, pricing strikes again.
Well, they basically destroyed a great franchise with this game (and closed a studio because of it) so if they don't at least want to have my money it's their decision ;)
Square Enix is having a Weekend sale on Steam including Final Fantasy titles.

Link

One of the best deals I saw was for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. The base game is on sale for $5.99 and the Season Pass is $4.49. This is a new historical low for this game. But even better is the "Complete your bundle" deal that includes the rest of the Deus Ex series. My price showed up for $8.72 since I already owned all the games except for The Fall and Mankind Divided.

Deus Ex Link
Activision sale on humblebundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/activision-sale?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_2_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1

Sega sale on humblebundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/sega-sale?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1
BenKii: Square Enix is having a Weekend sale on Steam including Final Fantasy titles.

Link

One of the best deals I saw was for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. The base game is on sale for $5.99 and the Season Pass is $4.49. This is a new historical low for this game. But even better is the "Complete your bundle" deal that includes the rest of the Deus Ex series. My price showed up for $8.72 since I already owned all the games except for The Fall and Mankind Divided.

Deus Ex Link
The Deus Ex Collection seems a great deal too.

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2355/The_Deus_Ex_Collection/
Post edited March 02, 2018 by greeklover
BenKii: Square Enix is having a Weekend sale on Steam including Final Fantasy titles.

Link

Deus Ex Link
greeklover: The Deus Ex Collection seems a great deal too.

Indeed that is a good deal. That's the "Complete your bundle" deal that I mentioned in my original post. My price for buying it was $8.72 and I got Mankind Divided, the Season Pass, and The Fall.
BenKii: Mass Effect Andromeda (Origin) is on sale at Origin and at Amazon (as an Origin Digital Code) for $9.99. I've heard some not very good things for this game regarding the story being sub-par and having quite a few bugs. But I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and this is below my price point so I'm gonna give it a try.

Origin Link
Amazon Link
MarkoH01: Unfortunately it's 15,99 Euro in Germany. Given the fact that it should be even less Euro than Dollars it's clear that this is regional pricing at its worse. So unfortunytely it's a no buy for me in this case. Thanks for the tip though.
Aw, crap, I just bought it yesterday! Had I known it's that much cheaper for Americans I would have waited for a better (Euro) price ...
greeklover: Activision sale on humblebundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/activision-sale?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_2_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1

Sega sale on humblebundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/sega-sale?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1

Link

Deus Ex Link
greeklover: The Deus Ex Collection seems a great deal too.

is humblebundle DRM like STEAM? I have never bought a game from them
Aren't they all Steam keys? Never heard of a humblebundle DRM tbh
direspirefirewire: Aren't they all Steam keys? Never heard of a humblebundle DRM tbh
Humble bundle is either Steam (regular Steam keys not different from the ones you buy on Steam directly) or DRM-free downloads (zipped files or installer packages like here on GOG). Sometimes you'll get both if you buy a game.
athineos: is humblebundle DRM like STEAM? I have never bought a game from them
Games with the DRM Free symbol are DRM free and are downloaded directly from Humble Bundle (or using Humble Bundle torrents). Games that have the Steam symbol can be DRM free, if you accept that there is such a thing as a DRM free Steam game (some do not). Check the list of symbols in the bottom left corner of the game card, it will list DRM free/Steam/UPlay etc, as well as operating system(s).

EDIT: Removed a superfluous 'torrents'.
Post edited March 03, 2018 by MightyPinecone
direspirefirewire: Aren't they all Steam keys? Never heard of a humblebundle DRM tbh
Occasionally they have games from other developer platforms that have DRM (ubi), but the vast majority are Steam keys and/or DRM-free downloads.
athineos: is humblebundle DRM like STEAM? I have never bought a game from them
MightyPinecone: Games with the DRM Free symbol are DRM free and are downloaded directly from Humble Bundle (or using torrents Humble Bundle torrents). Games that have the Steam symbol can be DRM free, if you accept that there is such a thing as a DRM free Steam game (some do not). Check the list of symbols in the bottom left corner of the game card, it will list DRM free/Steam/UPlay etc, as well as operating system(s).
Thanks. That helps...
The contents for Humble Monthly March's bundle have just been revealed. The games are:

Dark Souls 3 + Ashes of Ariandel DLC or Civilization: Beyond Earth Complete Collection for other regions (Early Unlock)
Overgrowth (Early Unlock, also DRM-Free)
Lost Castle
Splasher
Aviary Attorney
Last Day of June
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
Drawkanoid (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, God Eater 2: Rage Burst and Mafia III + Sign of the Times.
Grargar: The contents for Humble Monthly March's bundle have just been revealed. The games are:

Dark Souls 3 + Ashes of Ariandel DLC or Civilization: Beyond Earth Complete Collection for other regions (Early Unlock)
Overgrowth (Early Unlock, also DRM-Free)
Lost Castle
Splasher
Aviary Attorney
Last Day of June
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
Drawkanoid (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, God Eater 2: Rage Burst and Mafia III + Sign of the Times.
Boy am I glad I put things on pause for that one! Dodged a bullet for sure.

I've got to think a bit about next month though - Mankind Divided is on my wishlist, so I'll probably go for it.
Isthere says the Deux Ex bundle has been as low as 6.47 USD, so 12 doesn't seem all that great.