It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brutal Legend free on humble for the next 10 hours
Post edited November 22, 2017 by X-com
INdieGala Wanderlust Bundle - https://www.indiegala.com/wanderlust

Pay $1
Lost in the Forest
Tower of Lust
meleng

Pay $2.49
Wanderlust
Blue Rider
The last strategist
Kolbeinn
BLEAK: Welcome to Glimmer
Math Combat Challenge
Totally Mayhem
Crimson Earth 2
10 Gala gold
Nothing of supposed leaked steam sale?
BeatriceElysia: Nothing of supposed leaked steam sale?
It's live, if that's what you mean. No idea if there's anything worthwhile there, though Shadow of War does have a 40% discount.
With regard to the Steam Sale

Anyone ever play LA NOIR?
tinyE: With regard to the Steam Sale

Yep. I quite enjoyed it, although there are some rough bits about it. The whole rockstar social club requirement is off-putting to start with. The driving with KB+M can be hair-pullingly frustrating at first, but if you get the hang of it, it then becomes almost hilarious (it was for me, anyway).

Overall though, I thought it was a fairly solid game.
Post edited November 22, 2017 by GR00T

GR00T: Yep. I quite enjoyed it, although there are some rough bits about it. The whole rockstar social club requirement is off-putting to start with. The driving with KB+M can be hair-pullingly frustrating at first, but if you get the hang of it, it then becomes almost hilarious (it was for me, anyway).

Overall though, I thought it was a fairly solid game.
I belong to that anyway because of GTA 4 though it never asks me to sign in when I play that.
"Mass Effect Andromeda" (Origin code) is down to €16 on the German Amazon site - that should be the lowest price yet (on Origin it costs €19,99 right now). It says that only German and Austrian customers are able to buy it though ...

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01N3KUF3N/ref=twister_B00ZR5IPLY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Not for long it felt too much like a taxi driver simulator. But it was on the PS3 just before the kiddies took control of the TV so I'll revisit

supplementscene: Not for long it felt too much like a taxi driver simulator. But it was on the PS3 just before the kiddies took control of the TV so I'll revisit
I grabbed it, along with NFS Shift and NBA Playgrounds.

Okay I returned LA Noir, at least I'm trying to. The DRM is worse on that than GTA 4! If that's even possible.
Post edited November 22, 2017 by tinyE
BeatriceElysia: Nothing of supposed leaked steam sale?
Grow Home + Grow Up bundle is -%70. for £5 its a steal.

If you decide to play it, you should know that the "Truth, Doubt, Lie" system was originally intended to be "Coax, Force, Lie" and after changing the naming it wasn't re-recorded. And as you might imagine, doubt is something vastly different than force, so people were freaking out at the characters reaction sometimes when they clicked doubt and suddenly the main character goes all aggressive.

The switch remaster apparently calls it "Good Cop, Bad Cop, Accuse"
Post edited November 22, 2017 by Pheace

Pheace: If you decide to play it, you should know that the "Truth, Doubt, Lie" system was originally intended to be "Coax, Force, Lie" and after changing the naming it wasn't re-recorded. And as you might imagine, doubt is something vastly different than force, so people were freaking out at the characters reaction sometimes when they clicked doubt and suddenly the main character goes all aggressive.

The switch remaster apparently calls it "Good Cop, Bad Cop, Accuse"
i returned it
Borderlands 2 Complete Edition in MacGameStore is 80% off, $11.99$. Since it's a Steam key you get PC version as well. Sale ends in 7 days.

The Borderlands 2 Complete Edition includes the Game of the Year game plus all major DLC not found in the Game of the Year Edition:

Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition
Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
Borderlands 2: Mercenary Day
Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack
Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax
Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
Borderlands 2: Wattle Gobbler
Borderlands 2: Wedding Day Massacre
PainOfSalvation: Borderlands 2 Complete Edition in MacGameStore is 80% off, $11.99$. Since it's a Steam key you get PC version as well. Sale ends in 7 days.
Interesting since I just noticed that the prices and offers on WingameStore and MacGamestore seem to be different even though they seem to be basically the same. So in future I'll have to check ot both sites.