It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The contents for October's Humble Monthly Bundle have just been revealed. The games are:

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Early Unlock)
Wargame: Red Dragon
Furi
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You (Also DRM-Free)
Seasons after Fall
The Shrouded Isle
Scanner Sombre (Also DRM-Free)
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy (Humble Original)

Next month's early unlocks are Quake Champions, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legends, and ESO Vanity pet: Bristlegut Piglet plus 15 days of ESO Plus.
MarkoH01: Oh - THEN the offer is still good but not great anymore. Thank you for telling me :)
I was fooled by the "$1 minimum 31 games".
Stooner: There's also one here with 6 for $1 (or even cheaper). Maybe a better deal, if you're interested in those games.
Thank you just bought one of those. Did not even know the site before.
Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition [Download] is on Amazon for only $1.99 US. I'm not sure how long this price will hold but seems like a fine offer to me. This is not a Steam key. It is a direct download from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Numantian-Games-Lords-Xulima-Download/dp/B06XZKBLYW?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=5e5c1162acff11e7bfb2d6780b5c71120INT
Post edited October 09, 2017 by Negatus
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #33 of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Hard Minus (STEAM)
Lost In Purple (STEAM)
Box Maze 2 : Agent Cubert (STEAM)

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

ThinkAhead (STEAM)
Megatronic Void (STEAM)
HOCKEY SPACE (STEAM)
DEFECTIVE (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Death's Life (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Journey: Bob's Story (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Broccoli Bob (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Pizza Connection (STEAM)
Pizza Connection 2 (STEAM)
The Humble Endless RPG Lands Bundle

$1
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut + Soundtrack
Wurm Unlimited

BTA
Endless Legend - Classic Edition (Also for Mac)
Borderlands 2 Plus DLCs* (Also for Mac and Linux)
Guild of Dungeoneering (Also for Mac)

$10
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Also for Mac and Linux)

*Includes the following DLC:

Psycho Character Pack
Mechromancer Character Pack
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2

All games require a Steam account.
Post edited October 10, 2017 by Grargar
Hmm, I always wanted to try Endless Legend but if I'm recall it have like tons of DLC's that would be nice to also have so... wonder if average go up.
Grabbed BTA for the Borderlands games. Already had Van Helsing, the rest is a nice extra :)
Oh man, I was thinking even if I was buying from humble I'd hve not bought this because of the DLC, instead buying from complete from steam on the two linux games.

Then I looked at steam and remembered this is one of those games where it goes like

Oh you're an Aussie, turn around bend over and trust me this is gonna hurt.... yeah yeah double the price for aussies.. yeah yeah.

No serious Borderlands 2 $US79.99 for Australians, $US39.99 for yanks! Markup on the presequel is less but still over 50%! (That would be the one made by Australians!).
The BTA on the latest HB is split out like this Key wise:

Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
Wurm Unlimited

BTA:

Endless Legend™ - Classic Edition
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 Psycho Character Pack
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Character Pack
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
Guild of Dungeoneering

Just so you know what DLC you get with Borderlands 2
BundleStars:
Hidden Gems 6 Bundle

Games in the bundle:

Displaced
Race Online
Evolvation
The Onion Knights - Definitive Edition
Little Lords of Twilight
The Last Time
Murder In Tehran's Alleys 2016
Murder In Tehran's Alleys 1933
UnnyWorld - Founder's Pack
Airship Asunder
gixgox: BundleStars:
Hidden Gems 6 Bundle
I must say they hide the gems pretty well in these bundles. I have a hard time trying to spot them ... ;P

wanderer_27: Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 Psycho Character Pack
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Character Pack
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2

Just so you know what DLC you get with Borderlands 2
Pretty lame, that's not even half of the GOTY edition. And buying the rest of the GOTY DLCs individually will probably be more expensive than just getting the GOTY version itself, even on sale. So if anyone's plan is to get the story DLCs, too, eventually, I'd advise against getting this and recommend waiting for the GOTY version to go on sale again.
Post edited October 11, 2017 by Leroux
I'm probably going to throw the HB guys a buck for GOTY Borderlands alone, but I'm rather confused about Van Helsing's Final Cut. Let's see:

I've got this:
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- Van Helsing: Thaumaturge
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Blue Blood
- Van Helsing: Arcane Mechanic

- The Incredible adventures of Van Helsing II
- The Incredible adventures of Van Helsing II - OST

I don't have this:
- Van Helsing: Veteran Multiplayer Skin

- Van Helsing II: Magic Pack
- Van Helsing II: Ink Hunt
- Van Helsing II: Pigasus

- The Incredible adventures of Van Helsing III

So when I get the Final Cut, do I get any of what I don't have? Would it still be worth it to get anything I'm missing? Is the "original trilogy" the "real deal" and the Final Cut a remaster, or is the Final Cut the "real deal" and the trilogy a way to sucker users into financing it? Hell, you really don't know what you're getting these days...
Post edited October 11, 2017 by Chandoraa
Chandoraa: So when I get the Final Cut, do I get any of what I don't have? Would it still be worth it to get anything I'm missing? Is the "original trilogy" the "real deal" and the Final Cut a remaster, or is the Final Cut the "real deal" and the trilogy a way to sucker users into financing it? Hell, you really don't know what you're getting these days...
As I understand it the Final Cut is the three games (and presumably all the extras? I'm not sure) combined into one game (so you play the same character from start to finish). I got the three separately before the Final Cut was a thing and was given the Final Cut but I'm not sure if the reverse is true (i.e. you get all the individual games when you buy the Final Cut).

I think their spiel was that the Final Cut was how they wanted the game to be but they needed to sell the parts separately to afford to make it, or something like that.
Chandoraa:
I don't really know the answers to this, but AFAIK the DLCs were integrated into the Final Cut and the Final Cut changed a few things about the character progression. There was a time when owning all three parts made you eligible for a free Final Cut, but my guess is that you won't get all the missing DLC and part 3 retroactively if you buy Final Cut. If it's better to play the trilogy or the Final Cut seems to be a matter of taste, some disliked the changes, but I also remember that especially part 3 was badly rated for balance issues.

EDIT: Whoops, adaliabooks already said more or less the same with his ninja post. :)
Post edited October 11, 2017 by Leroux
IndieGala - The Indie Armada Bundle

The Indie Armada Bundle[www.indiegala.com] just went LIVE with 11 Steam games! For the first time (and it will be like this from here on out) you can score GalaGold in IndieGala bundles!

$1 or more to get these Steam Games:

The Theodore Adventures (STEAM)
L.S.S (STEAM)
Orb The Ball (STEAM)

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Colortone (STEAM)
DEFENDER OF EARTH VS THE ALIEN ARMADA (STEAM)
Steel Punk Ball (STEAM)
The Seven Years War (1756-1763) (STEAM)
Middle Ages Hero (STEAM)
Dead Army - Radio Frequency (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Edge of Twilight – Return To Glory (STEAM)
Brain Storm : Tower Bombarde (STEAM)
**10 GalaGold**