It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Sega is doing another "Make War Not Love" promo. Last time they did this they gave away quite a few games for free.

Link

Copy and pasted from the site after registering:

What is Make War Not Love?

Make War Not Love is an annual celebration of all our great strategy games and studios, it’s an opportunity to have some fun and a chance to foster a bit of friendly rivalry amongst ourselves and our great communities!

How do I get involved?

All you need to do is register, pick your faction and then tune in to watch your faction leader take part in various challenges in an attempt to earn points every day to unlock free content for all loyal faction followers.

What are the prizes?

Every day we will award the winning faction with some great DLC for each of the involved titles alongside a SEGA digital title. At the end of the event the overall winning faction will be awarded new digital content for their title.

Great promotions and discounts

As part of MWNL we like to try and make our whole strategy catalogue as easy for anyone to jump in and try as possible. Once the full event kicks off on the 16th Feb, all the titles involved and a wide selection of their associated franchises, are offered at great discounts over on Steam – so there’s never been a better time to try them all out!
fishbaits: Erm.....

"THIS PROMOTION IS FOR EXISTING OWNERS OF TOTAL WAR: ATTILA, DAWN OF WAR II AND COMPANY OF HEROES 2. THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION OR TO WIN ANY PRIZE."

"(2) Eligibility In order to be eligible for the Promotion, you must:

be a legal owner of either of the following games: Total War™: Attila, Dawn of War™ 2 or Company of Heroes™ 2 (the “Games” and each one is individually a “Game”); and
access the Games using a Steam™ account."

http://www.sega.com/mwnlcompetitionterms
I read through the competition terms you linked to, but I didn't see the part you quoted anywhere...In fact, first sentence only shows this:
"THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION OR TO WIN ANY PRIZE."

under eligibility, I see this:
"(2) Eligibility - In order to be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
not be legally resident in any countries currently under sanction by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to include: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, DR of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia (the former regime of Charles Taylor), Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. Please note that the list of sanctions countries can change at any time – the most up-to-date list is at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs;
be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and
follow any other requirements as specified in the Announcements."

The part about owning TW:Atilla wouldn't make sense in any case, since TW: Atilla is not a part of the promotion. I suspect this wasn't updated yet from the last promo or something (but is now).
fishbaits: Erm.....

"THIS PROMOTION IS FOR EXISTING OWNERS OF TOTAL WAR: ATTILA, DAWN OF WAR II AND COMPANY OF HEROES 2. THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION OR TO WIN ANY PRIZE."

"(2) Eligibility In order to be eligible for the Promotion, you must:

be a legal owner of either of the following games: Total War™: Attila, Dawn of War™ 2 or Company of Heroes™ 2 (the “Games” and each one is individually a “Game”); and
access the Games using a Steam™ account."

http://www.sega.com/mwnlcompetitionterms
skimmie: I read through the competition terms you linked to, but I didn't see the part you quoted anywhere...In fact, first sentence only shows this:
"THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION OR TO WIN ANY PRIZE."

under eligibility, I see this:
"(2) Eligibility - In order to be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
not be legally resident in any countries currently under sanction by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to include: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, DR of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia (the former regime of Charles Taylor), Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. Please note that the list of sanctions countries can change at any time – the most up-to-date list is at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs;
be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and
follow any other requirements as specified in the Announcements."

The part about owning TW:Atilla wouldn't make sense in any case, since TW: Atilla is not a part of the promotion. I suspect this wasn't updated yet from the last promo or something (but is now).
Just checked, looks like they've changed it since I posted.
Gamersgate gets 12 years old and if you enter the code THE-DAZZLING-DOZEN on the checkout page, you will get 12% discount.
F.E.A.R. Bundle on Bundle Stars for $4.99.
BenKii: Seems like that code only works for games that aren't already discounted. Tried it with Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition (on sale for $6.90) but it didn't take. Still a good price without the code but was trying to make it a sweeter.
"*usable on any undiscounted product", so yeah.
It wasn't a bad deal with Civ V complete bundle for 8,40, but this extra 12% would at least balance out paypal's currency exchange ripoff.
BenKii: Seems like that code only works for games that aren't already discounted. Tried it with Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition (on sale for $6.90) but it didn't take. Still a good price without the code but was trying to make it a sweeter.
r-ichi-e: "*usable on any undiscounted product", so yeah.
It wasn't a bad deal with Civ V complete bundle for 8,40, but this extra 12% would at least balance out paypal's currency exchange ripoff.
You can easily turn off Paypal currency conversion and let your bank does it.
BenKii: Seems like that code only works for games that aren't already discounted.
Bummer. In the past they had codes which gave you 5% off on every game, independent if it was already discounted.
Indie Gala - Dagestan Technology Bundle - 12 Steam games!
$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Stigmat (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Invasion (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Alien Run (STEAM)

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Bloodbath Kavkaz GOTY Edition (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Russian Horror Story (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Darconika: The Cube of Soul (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Inverted (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Sig.NULL (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Squeezone (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Lost In Woods 2 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Minimized (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Space Incident (STEAM) + Trading Cards
EM: Shader Attack (STEAM)
Vovchigus: You can easily turn off Paypal currency conversion and let your bank does it.
But in my case this would be like changing one sort of ripoff to another, I'm afraid.
To get rid of that I'd have to get CC denominated in euros. Possible, but too much hassle and ...it's not for free either.
<span class="bold">Humble Store RPG Weekend</span>
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Viscera Cleanup Detail</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). BTA for Viscera Cleanup Detail: House of Horror (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). Minimum for Steam key is $4.41.
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #16 of Steam games
$1 or more to get these 3 great Steam games:

Invention (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Call to 10 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Druid (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Odallus: The Dark Call (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Spaera (STEAM)
Final Core (STEAM)
The Shadowland (STEAM) + Trading Cards
C O S M (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Cubway (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Rising (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Galactineers (STEAM) + Trading Cards
BS: BUNDLEFEST IS HERE - 8 Steam bundles added on Day 1!

Chaos Bundle

Pay $1 for:

12 is Better Than 6
Precursors
Tricky Towers
Game Corp DX

Pay $4.99 to add:

I am Bread
Catlateral Damage
CASE: Animatronics
Grappledrome
Starward Rogue
Contrast
Shu
Dungelot: Shattered Lands

Pay $6.99 to add:

Convoy

Seven more Steam bundles added today!

The party continues with SEVEN more Steam bundles today! From an heroic price on 5 LEGO games and the incredible-value Dollar Mega Bundle to the most brutal Steam bundle ever made, check them out now!
LEGO Superheroes Bundle[www.bundlestars.com] - 5 LEGO games for only $14.99!
LEGO Star Wars Bundle[www.bundlestars.com] - Game plus DLC for $17.99!
Dollar Mega Bundle[www.bundlestars.com] - 28 games for $1!
Odyssey Bundle[www.bundlestars.com] - 11 Steam games from $1.99!
Retroism Pick & Mix[www.bundlestars.com] - Build your own Bundle from 20 games!
Mortal Kombat X Fatality Bundle[www.bundlestars.com] - The definitive MKX experience!
Gauntlet Party Bundle[www.bundlestars.com] - 4 Steam keys for $14.99!
Post edited February 13, 2017 by gixgox
gixgox: BS: BUNDLEFEST IS HERE - 8 Steam bundles added on Day 1!

Chaos Bundle
Hm... Precursors looks somewhat interesting although it's supposed to be quite buggy. I might waste 1 buck to give it a try. :D