It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

andysheets1975: One feature I haven't seen before is that you can now search for a charity you like rather than being forced to use the few HB has traditionally used. Is that new?
No, the feature is there for a while now. But the ones you can find are mostly charities from the UK and the USA.
andysheets1975: New Humble Indie Bundle up.

Pretty good this time around, all DRM-free.

PWYW: Lethal League
Galak-Z
The Beginner's Guide

BTA:
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Octodad
Super Time Force Ultra

$10:

Nuclear Throne

One feature I haven't seen before is that you can now search for a charity you like rather than being forced to use the few HB has traditionally used. Is that new?
A fair return to form... might have to pick this one up...
I only heard a little about Octodad, so what I'm missing? Are they any good?
Post edited August 16, 2016 by Trid
Sooo, anyone knows if Humble Bundle's Nuclear Throne version is as much out of date as GOG one or does this one actually recieves released updates?
Trid: I only heard a little about Octodad, so what I'm missing? Are they any good?
It is good if you like silly fun with silly premise and silly controls. :-)
Post edited August 16, 2016 by Vitek
(steam) is <span class="bold">$0.05</span> [url=https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/keebles/]on GMG
Vitek: It is good if you like silly fun with silly premise and silly controls. :-)
Ah, so nothing for me, thx. :)
BenKii: Origin currently has a sale going on right now with up to 75% off games.
Emagherd, Bioware DLCs are not discounted? I canna believe me eyes!!1!

Anyways, shoutout for The Saboteur, which is super cheap. Very, very good GTA-clone set in France during the Nazi occupation.
Trid: I only heard a little about Octodad, so what I'm missing? Are they any good?
It's like Surgeon Simulator or Goat Simulator: fighting some undecipherable control schemes
is the gameplay feature. Can be fun, if in the right mood.
So if you like that...
Post edited August 17, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: It's like Surgeon Simulator or Goat Simulator: fighting some undecipherable control schemes
is the gameplay feature. Can be fun, if in the right mood.
So if aou like that...
Goat Sim is better then Octodad IMHO
BenKii: Origin currently has a sale going on right now with up to 75% off games.
Avogadro6: Emagherd, Bioware DLCs are not discounted? I canna believe me eyes!!1!

Anyways, shoutout for The Saboteur, which is super cheap. Very, very good GTA-clone set in France during the Nazi occupation.
+1 to the Saboteur. Neat Nazi whacker.

But if they did not change anything it still uses some SecuRom activation on top of Origin.
At least it was like that back then, when I bought it from GamersGate. And maybe it also still has
severe problems with AMD cards. Works without problems on intel GPUs, though.

Also for Syndicate FPS is nice. Most people hate it but it's actually quite fun, though nothing special.
But for $5 it def.OK IMHO.
dyscode: But if they did no change anything it still uses some SecuRom activation on top of Origin.
At least it was like that back then.
I've bought it a while ago, but I don't remember having to activate it. There's no mention of Securom in the game page either, unlike, say Crysis Warhead (look at the bottom of the page).
dyscode: But if they did no change anything it still uses some SecuRom activation on top of Origin.
At least it was like that back then.
Avogadro6: I've bought it a while ago, but I don't remember having to activate it. There's no mention of Securom in the game page either, unlike, say Crysis Warhead (look at the bottom of the page).
As I said, maybe GG Version is different or they updated it. Also GG isn't selling that version any more.
dyscode: I only referred to it for the requirement of a controller. KB+M totally sucks with this game IMHO. LOL.
Vitek: Heh, I completed it with KB+M, including most challenges and felt like it controled very well almost all the time.

LJChronx: Will it run on my laptop? I think Im asking mostly about my CPU speed, which is less than the requirements.

i7 - 4510U 2.00 GHz Quad Core
Radeon R9 M275 2 GB
8 GB Ram

Great price, so I would love to buy it, but only if I could run a at mid-low settings decently.
Vitek: I think it should run on your specs quite fine. The game was for me actually less demanding than it claimed to be and ran well most of time.
My card was only 1GB and I was able to run it on details that claimed to need 2 GB card with only very occasional screen tearing or stuttering (like 1-2 per game session).
Can't guarantee anything, though. :-)

cecil: Ok so my only two questions left about shadow of mordor are is it a good game? Does it really take 65GB of hard drive space? update on Savage Land Steam Key messaged humble and they said they are aware of the shortage.
Vitek: I enjoyed it quite a lot but I admit it is much of the same over and over again.
It also gets quite easy over time, IMO, as you learn to play it and gain many powerful abilities.
The Nemesis system is nice thing and I had a lot of fun with it.
So if you find the notion of slaying hordes of Orcs appealing then you could probably like this.
Ok, thanks. I think I will probably go for it at that price. I was just worried about my CPU being only 2.0 GHz. My graphics card should be solid enough.
The new Humble Bundle seems great! Only in for a $1 right now, but I'm almost certain I'll be bumping to at least BTA tier once they reveal the new games next week. Good job, Humble team. =D
Crysis (incl. Warhead), Mirror's Edge and The Saboteur will have a drm-free gog release so maybe just wait instead of buying on origin:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3811