It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: LOL at that Skyrim "discount".
Can't get to the store page as steam is overloaded but I guess it's worse disscount thx to the "free" HD remake?
Ok, apparently CS:GO isn't even on sale yet, which seems extremely unlikely to be intended... so maybe it's still too early to accept some surprisingly low discounts as final, but I wouldn't put it past the makers of State of Decay at this point :p
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Pheace
Trid: Can't get to the store page as steam is overloaded but I guess it's worse disscount thx to the "free" HD remake?
Here's how it is (for Greece, at least. I don't know if it differs for Poland).

Before the announcement of Skyrim Special, the price for the Legendary Edition was €30. After the announcement of the Special Edition, the price ended up €36+. How? Simple. Bethesda wanted to give a chance for people who didn't have the DLCs to get them at a discount, so they turned the Skyrim Legendary Edition into a bundle, which gave a -39% discount from the total price... which is €60, so €60-39% is about €36. Now that the summer sale came, they merely increased the bundle discount to -58%, which turns the total price to about €25. To put it in perspective, this would be equal to a less than 20% discount for the Legendary Edition in its previous state.
Grargar: Here's how it is (for Greece, at least. I don't know if it differs for Poland).

Before the announcement of Skyrim Special, the price for the Legendary Edition was €30. After the announcement of the Special Edition, the price ended up €36+. How? Simple. Bethesda wanted to give a chance for people who didn't have the DLCs to get them at a discount, so they turned the Skyrim Legendary Edition into a bundle, which gave a -39% discount from the total price... which is €60, so €60-39% is about €36. Now that the summer sale came, they merely increased the bundle discount to -58%, which turns the total price to about €25. To put it in perspective, this would be equal to a less than 20% discount for the Legendary Edition in its previous state.
Well, here it's €25, don't remember how it was before but basic Skyrim was €3,75 on the last sale and now it is €7,5.... and the DLC are -25% when I remember buying Hearthfire for €2,5 so -50% ... ;) So yea.... gj Bethesda.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Trid
Trid: Can't get to the store page as steam is overloaded but I guess it's worse disscount thx to the "free" HD remake?
Grargar: Here's how it is (for Greece, at least. I don't know if it differs for Poland).

Do you think "Skyrim Special" could be a confirmation of a complete edition that may come to Gog at some point much after the Steam sale (as Gog can't possibly sell Skyrim NOT in a complete form)?

Also people keep saying Refunds won't work with Flash sales and Daily deals, but I don't seem to understand your logic - How are they connected?
BlackThorny: Do you think "Skyrim Special" could be a confirmation of a complete edition that may come to Gog at some point much after the Steam sale (as Gog can't possibly sell Skyrim NOT in a complete form)?
No idea.
BlackThorny: Also people keep saying Refunds won't work with Flash sales and Daily deals, but I don't seem to understand your logic - How are they connected?
It's not? I'm not talking about flash sales, daily deals or refunds at all.
BlackThorny: Also people keep saying Refunds won't work with Flash sales and Daily deals, but I don't seem to understand your logic - How are they connected?
As I recall, the flash deals disappeared due people crying that they need to camp and wait for offer that may never come (or buy it and "lose some money" if it come to flash), dunno where that thing with refunds come from.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Trid
Grargar: It's not? I'm not talking about flash sales, daily deals or refunds at all.
Maybe I'm mistaken to place you within the group that seem to believe Flash Sales don't cope with Reunds - Who does think so feel free to explain!
Grargar: LOL at that Skyrim "discount".
Anyone who hasn't gotten Skyrim by now, won't change his mind because of a slightly better HD version...
Trid: As I recall, the flash deals disappeared due people crying that they need to camp and wait for offer that may never come (or buy it and "lose some money" if it come to flash), dunno where that thing with refunds come from.
I Think it may be it - If a game was purchased NOT in a flash sale and later a flash appeared it could be refunded?
Please GOG could we have another sale ? .... because the Steam sale is shit. :(
BlackThorny: I Think it may be it - If a game was purchased NOT in a flash sale and later a flash appeared it could be refunded?
I guess some ppl would ask for refund but they wouldn't get it before flash sale end so it would be pointless...
Double post.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by summitus
BlackThorny: Maybe I'm mistaken to place you within the group that seem to believe Flash Sales don't cope with Reunds - Who does think so feel free to explain!
Like I said, I never mentioned anything about refunds.

If, on the other hand, you wanted to ask a question to everyone here while quoting me at the same time, then that's a different matter.
Siannah: Anyone who hasn't gotten Skyrim by now, won't change his mind because of a slightly better HD version...
I actually would, if only because Bethesda might discontinue the older version.
Plus, I would be interested in seeing if the Special Edition will fix any bugs.
Trid: I guess some ppl would ask for refund but they wouldn't get it before flash sale end so it would be pointless...
Not quite. Buy the game as a gift at the flash price, ask for refund, get refund and redeem the gift afterwards.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Grargar
mk47at: The flash deals usually had some crazy discount errors during the first minutes.
One time only offer to get money for buying 2 titles:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/361250/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_1
http://store.steampowered.com/app/414150/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_1