It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HB Monthly early unlock ist Mad Max.

This is the first Month I find this subsription even remotely interesting. And you get six more games.

Cancelling the thing is also easy on a monthly basis as it seems.
Newegg has "Star Wars Classics" (PS4) download voucher for free after rebate and promo code "EMCETEM56" + 2.99 shipping (unless you're a Newegg Premier member).

Star Wars Classics includes 4 games:
Super Star Wars
Star Wars: Racer Revenge
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Store Link
Rebate Download Link
BenKii: Newegg has "Star Wars Classics" (PS4) download voucher for free after rebate and promo code "EMCETEM56" + 2.99 shipping (unless you're a Newegg Premier member).

Star Wars Classics includes 4 games:
Super Star Wars
Star Wars: Racer Revenge
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Store Link
Rebate Download Link
Sounds like a great deal to me if I had a PS4 :-)
IndiaGala's Breakout Bundle

Tier 1: $1
- Freddi Fish and Luther's Maze Madness
- Dr. Daisy Pet Vet
- Moorhuhn (Crazy Chicken)

Tier 2: $3 before price increase
- Prison Tycoon Alcatraz
- Prison Tycoon 3: Lockdown
- Prison Tycoon 4: Supermax
- 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker 2
- Midnight Outlaw 6 Hours to SunUp
- Elizabeth Find M.D. Diagnosis Mystery - Season 2
- Silent Service 2
- Falcon Gold
- Ride! Carnival Tycoon
Post edited April 08, 2016 by HeDanny
Groupees Jamesbuc's Itch.io Gems. All DRM free / itch.io keys. According to reddit:

"Theres a Multiplayer based Horizontal Shu'mp. A classic-DOS Style RPG, A poker-spin puzzley sort of game, A messabout game (think in the same sort of area as genre as goat sim), A Tower Defense title, A puzzle game (the devs have 2 games already on steam), a musical platformer and a artistic wordy adventure game (Not a text adventure game but words do have something to do with it)."

The image is this game http://www.epikosrpg.com/
Got another FAR game at Newegg.

Newegg has Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One) + Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (Xbox One) for free after rebate and promo code "EMCETEM55" + 2.99 shipping (unless you're a Newegg Premier member).

AC: U Link
PES 2015 Link
Rebate Download Link
Ashes of the Singularity - Overlord Scenario Bonus DLC is currently free here on GOG. From the store page, it appears that it may be a glitch, as it clearly states: "About: LIMITED TIME OFFER: Purchase Ashes of the Singularity today and enjoy the Overlord Scenario Bonus DLC free of charge. Promotional end date: TBC."

*edit* I don't own Ashes of the Singularity but it's showing up free for me.
Post edited April 09, 2016 by jcosmocohen
jcosmocohen: *edit* I don't own Ashes of the Singularity but it's showing up free for me.
Yeah, the Ashes of the Singularity - Overlord Scenario Bonus DLC is still being shown as free and I dont own the base game either.
jcosmocohen: *edit* I don't own Ashes of the Singularity but it's showing up free for me.
ShadowPatriarch: Yeah, the Ashes of the Singularity - Overlord Scenario Bonus DLC is still being shown as free and I dont own the base game either.
I grabbed a gift copy while it's free just cause :-)
Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Sale on GMG.

USE APR20 for another 20% off
Post edited April 09, 2016 by dyscode
cecil: I grabbed a gift copy while it's free just cause :-)
Haha. Same here. Since invariably, there will be someone who misses out on promos such as this and still wants this DLC, having a copy will prove worthwhile.
Newegg has Destiny (PS4) + Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (PS4) for free after rebate + 2.99 shipping (unless you're a Newegg Premier member).

Destiny PS4 Link
PEC 2015 PS4 Link
Rebate Download Link
expopower: AquaSnap Window Manager,
Sachys: You can HAVE both my copies
Oh ooh, that'd actually be pretty cool. If you actually bought the bundle, could I have/trade for one of those keys?
Post edited April 09, 2016 by expopower
Sachys: You can HAVE both my copies
expopower: Oh ooh, that'd actually be pretty cool. If you actually bought the bundle, could I have/trade for one of those keys?
yeah, theres still a spare one (managed to convince foxworks to make use of the other).
Blade Kitten and all DLC are 70% off on Steam