It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One game has been ID'd as Viktor :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/296730/
Another Steam Sale has begun!

Link
Ah, I wondered if it could have been Feist, would have been too good to be true.

(geez and I already have Viktor)

BTW: 5089 is out on Steam.
If you have 3089 you get another 40% discount (50% total)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by dyscode
Groupees is now also a publisher - "Groupees is excited to announce Groupees Interactive, its new publishing label for indie games. As a part of its initial rollout, Groupees Interactive is publishing prog.1 currently featured in the Bundle in a Box 6 bundle as well as Kunoi, coming soon to a Groupees bundle near you."
BenKii: Another Steam Sale has begun!

Link
Wouldn't be a Steam Sale without...
(see attached)
Attachments:
Oh boy, now they don't even need to try their luck with Steam Greenlight, just submit their games to groupees and it's bound to appear on Steam.
Frontline Assault Bundle on Indiegala

$1 for
- Yasai Ninja
-What's under your blanket !?
-Praetorians
-Alien Shooter
-Street Racing Syndicate
-Zombie Shooter

$1.89 (first 24h) for additional:
-Toro
-Zombie Shooter 2
-Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
-Imperial Glory
-Banhammer
Post edited February 05, 2016 by lialhfour
expopower: Darn! If I didn't already own Last Federation on GOG, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat! Maybe the $1 tier? Anyone have thoughts on those games?
mindblast: Well, Frozen Synapse similar to Door Kickers or XCOM without the RPG fuss. Tactical combat shooter, not really "turn based", as turns take place in the same time, if it makes any sense. You issue orders to your squad, and they execute them on the turn, in the same time with the enemies. It's pretty well done game, i had a lot of fun with it. Simple but effective. It's also great to play in multiplayer, so if you have any friends that are interested in it, you can play multiplayer with them. It's the kind of game that i enjoy because it's chilled. You can take your time preparing your turn, no hurry, you get a nice feeling when you predict enemy movement. Don't get fooled by the minimalist looks, it have a lot to offer.

Frozen Cortex it's the continuation of Frozen Synapse. Same idea, better graphics, i did not played it, so i don't know what's changed as far as game play goes.

Lux Delux - did not played it.

Shattered Planet it's pretty much an turn-based roguelike. You can try it for free if you have Android or iOS. Can be pretty fun, but i found it a little "meh". Definitely, not the worse of it's kind, but there are better ones. It makes a great coffee break game. You can play a game pretty fast, exit whenever you want, your progress will be there.

Just for Frozen Synapse, i would pay $1. It worth it. Once you get a hang of it, you can play it for hundreds of hours. If you don't feel like spending the $1, give me a PM, i'll give you Frozen Synapse and Shattered Planet keys.
Thanks for such an in-depth examination of the tier! I think I already got Frozen Synapse from an older Humble Bundle, looks like I have to move it up the backlog thanks to your glowing review. =D
Cyraxpt: Oh boy, now they don't even need to try their luck with Steam Greenlight, just submit their games to groupees and it's bound to appear on Steam.
???
GemCraft: Chasing Shadows is -80% in the sale - http://store.steampowered.com/app/296490

Best TD game ever made. For this price it is a steal, you can sink hundreds of hours into this one
amok: GemCraft: Chasing Shadows is -80% in the sale - http://store.steampowered.com/app/296490

Best TD game ever made. For this price it is a steal, you can sink hundreds of hours into this one
And since I don't use Steam, I'm devastated.

I've still never played it, since I want the full version, and that's Steam-only.

Vote for it in my wishlist entry here.
yogsloth: Vote for it in my wishlist entry here.
Voted. But based on the last update from the developer in May, I'm going to guess things didn't pan out.
Cyraxpt: Oh boy, now they don't even need to try their luck with Steam Greenlight, just submit their games to groupees and it's bound to appear on Steam.
amok: ???
In regards to triock post if that was your question.

Edit: That Steam sale is really terrible, for example, previously Banner Saga had discounts up to 75% and now it's only 30%?
Post edited February 06, 2016 by Cyraxpt
amok: GemCraft: Chasing Shadows is -80% in the sale - http://store.steampowered.com/app/296490

yogsloth: And since I don't use Steam, I'm devastated.

I've still never played it, since I want the full version, and that's Steam-only.

Vote for it in my wishlist entry here.
Not missing much.Not even the best TD - that crown belongs to Defenders Quest or Defense Grid
Cyraxpt: Edit: That Steam sale is really terrible, for example, previously Banner Saga had discounts up to 75% and now it's only 30%?
Are you crazy?

BEST SALE EVER: http://store.steampowered.com/app/396390/