It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Groupees Be Mine 23 bundle is now live!

Pay a minimum of $1 and get:
- Nightside (Steam / Windows, Linux)
- GoatPunk Party (Greenlight, DRM-free / Windows)

Pay a minimum of $4 and get:
- Albert and Otto, with soundtrack (Steam / Windows, Mac)
- Aerannis (Steam, DRM-free / Windows, Mac, Linux[? unlisted on Steam page])
- Vapour: Part 1, with soundtrack (Steam / Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Torque (Greenlight, DRM-free / Windows)
- Pam Shaffer - It Is Happening Again (album)
- $1 Limited Edition Pug! Coin

Bonuses:
- Cellarscape - The Act of Letting Go (album) - unlock at 8000 meals delivered (measuring in charity donations, interesting!)
- ?

I think some of the games look pretty cool, though Groupees chat is rife with grumbling about the decreasing quality of Be Mine bundles. =P

RWarehall: Looks like the Groupees Be Mine 23 bundle will finally be up in 20 minutes (after being "soon" all weekend)
Not sure about the $2 pre-order but it does list an "other". Wouldn't be surprised if that other is a Groupees coin.
You got it. =D
Post edited November 25, 2015 by expopower
I had more fun reading the chat than browsing the games I got
BenKii: Steam Sale is Live!

edit: And the deals are very underwhelming. Hopefully something better for tomorrow's deals.
wanderer_27: Supposedly, the price you see today is the price throughout the sale :

http://steamed.kotaku.com/valve-is-changing-steam-sales-1743858102
So they aren't going to make any daily changes to the sales and all sale prices will be the same till the end of this sale? If that's the case then that means a lot of titles on my wishlist won't see any discount for the duration of this sale (e.g. Final Fantasy titles, RE: Revelations 2 episodes, etc.)
expopower: The Groupees Be Mine 23 bundle is now live!

Bonuses:
- Cellarscape - The Act of Letting Go (album) - unlock at 8000 meals delivered (measuring in charity donations, interesting!)
- ?

I think some of the games look pretty cool, though Groupees chat is rife with grumbling about the decreasing quality of Be Mine bundles. =P

You got it. =D
Nightside has been on my wishlist for a long time. I couldn't say no for a buck. This is my first purchase at groupees in a long time.
That sale on Steam will make me go mad. No money. So many games. More importantly - games on sale that I not only want so badly, but I see them on sale for the first time. And I got no money! Where is justice?

Does anyone need a limb or a liver? Now would be the best time to get those. Hahahah...
Post edited November 25, 2015 by Dessimu
Dessimu: That sale on Steam will make me go mad. No money. So many games. More importantly - games on sale that I not only want so badly, but I see them on sale for the first time. And I got no money! Where is justice?

Does anyone need a limb or a liver? Now would be the best time to get those. Hahahah...
I give you three trading cards and one sausage for your liver!
Sachys: I give you three trading cards and one sausage for your liver!
Leave the cards for yourself. But I can't say now to sausage... Is it made out of sheep meat and smoked a little?
Dessimu: Leave the cards for yourself. But I can't say now to sausage... Is it made out of sheep meat and smoked a little?
In all honesty...I suspect it may be liverwurst. '~'
Dessimu: Leave the cards for yourself. But I can't say now to sausage... Is it made out of sheep meat and smoked a little?
Nope. Its made of pandas and dodo.
Sachys: Nope. Its made of pandas and dodo.
OH, no, you didn't... How could you? You COOKED POLLY!
expopower: In all honesty...I suspect it may be liverwurst. '~'
I think we just found an amazing business idea
Post edited November 25, 2015 by Dessimu
wanderer_27: Supposedly, the price you see today is the price throughout the sale :

BenKii: So they aren't going to make any daily changes to the sales and all sale prices will be the same till the end of this sale? If that's the case then that means a lot of titles on my wishlist won't see any discount for the duration of this sale (e.g. Final Fantasy titles, RE: Revelations 2 episodes, etc.)
Not seeing any decent discounts, I think I may give the whole sale a pass. Nothing wanted, plus higher base prices.

Maybe since Steam has a near stranglehold on the distribution, they're trying to make more money? 30% of $1 is not nearly as good as 30% of $5 or $10.

Still, good for me, as my backlog is seriously demanding my attention.
Post edited November 25, 2015 by PincushionMan
expopower: The Groupees Be Mine 23 bundle is now live!

Bonuses:
- ?

*blech*

This is the worst Be Mine bundle ever! :D
Impaler26: This is the worst [bundle name here] bundle ever! :D
This is the most used sentence here ever!
Dessimu: OH, no, you didn't... How could you? You COOKED POLLY!
Because without a fatty meat like Dodo, Panda can be a little dry.

Also - MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Impaler26: This is the worst [bundle name here] bundle ever! :D
siulebuo: This is the most used sentence here ever!
I'm pretty sure "Sausage" outranks it due to the great sausaging of 2013.
Post edited November 25, 2015 by Sachys

BenKii: So they aren't going to make any daily changes to the sales and all sale prices will be the same till the end of this sale? If that's the case then that means a lot of titles on my wishlist won't see any discount for the duration of this sale (e.g. Final Fantasy titles, RE: Revelations 2 episodes, etc.)
Yeah, that's the explanation I've seen around the Net regarding the change.

You'll probably be better off going through a Reseller for better pricing on some items.