It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Origin's "On The House" game right now is...

Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge

Totally worth it, if you don't have it already.
siulebuo: Be warned that the games aren't split up, they are grouped by tier. You have to redeem several games with one key and you will not get extra giftable copies if you already own them.
BoxOfSnoo: That's annoying...
For sure! I was going to get the bundle and give some away, since I already own some of them. In light of this information, though...*sigh*...
I prefer Bundles that have a mixture of game genres. I got Medieval II: Total War from a previous humble bundle [found it quite boring tbh]

More money saved.
You can buy The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter for $2.85 USD (R$ 10,99) for the next 3 days on Nuuvem (Steam):

http://www.nuuvem.com/item/the-vanishing-of-ethan-carter

UPDATE: Somehow the price went up and changed during the night. It is now $ 3.27 USD (R$ 12,57) (:P)
Post edited September 16, 2015 by Azrael360
fishbaits: On the off chance that someone doesn`t have it (& why don`t you!!?? ;p )...

Amnesia The Dark Descent is free on steam today.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/
Dayum, almost missed it.

Almost!
Indiegala - Grim Trekker Bundle

$1.99 (before price increases):

- Three Fourths Home - Extended Edition
- Letter Quest - Grimm's Journey
- Uncanny Valley
- Paranautical Activity - Deluxe Atonement Edition
- Anoxemia
- Vertical Drop Heroes HD
- Kraven Manor

All Steam.

Edit: removed "Remastered" from "Letter Quest - Grimm's Journey"
Post edited September 16, 2015 by siulebuo
siulebuo: Indiegala - Grim Trekker Bundle

- Letter Quest - Grimm's Journey Remastered
If anyone gets this, or if they have only purchased since the remastered version was released, could you let us know if it also comes with the original? Seems the original version is no longer purchasable. :(
siulebuo: Indiegala - Grim Trekker Bundle

- Letter Quest - Grimm's Journey Remastered
HeDanny: If anyone gets this, or if they have only purchased since the remastered version was released, could you let us know if it also comes with the original? Seems the original version is no longer purchasable. :(
I'm curious as to what has changed about it, since I have the original. A fun little game it is, too.
HeDanny: If anyone gets this, or if they have only purchased since the remastered version was released, could you let us know if it also comes with the original? Seems the original version is no longer purchasable. :(
Is there any particular reason that you want the original?
IAmSinistar: I'm curious as to what has changed about it, since I have the original. A fun little game it is, too.
Developer's comments about the remastered version.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by Grargar
Thanks. I have it from IGS, where it is still being sold without mentioning the "Remastered" part. However, from the dev log you linked, it sounds like the version I have may be the Remastered edition anyway.
A note in the Remastered version page in Steams says: "Includes original and remastered editions of Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey".
siulebuo: A note in the Remastered version page in Steams says: "Includes original and remastered editions of Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey".
Thank you. I did see that. I read that as "remastered edition includes all the content of the original". I did not read it as "Will add the original as a separate game to your library" which is the question I was trying to ask. Looks like I was over-thinking it.
siulebuo: A note in the Remastered version page in Steams says: "Includes original and remastered editions of Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey".
HeDanny: Thank you. I did see that. I read that as "remastered edition includes all the content of the original". I did not read it as "Will add the original as a separate game to your library" which is the question I was trying to ask. Looks like I was over-thinking it.
Both versions are as separate games in my steam library.
But I didn't buy them now, got the game in a former bundle.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by gixgox
Groupees Build a Greenlight 31 is live

Perfect Universe
Networm
Hyper expansion
Dinosaurs A Prehistoric Adventure
Combat Racers
Chill the Piro
Flag N Frag
Levantera: Tale of The Winds (GreenLit)

Bonus 1: Flesh Eaters
high rated
letsmaybeLP92: Groupees Build a Greenlight 31 is live
I feel I'm getting rapped about the head this week with all the multiplayer from... everywhere. It's like they're telling me I should find some friends... :(
Post edited September 16, 2015 by budejovice