It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And...I killed the thread, apparently.

Something just occurred to me looking at the Humble 'encore' sale. On the very first day of their 'end of summer' sale they had HuniePop as a flash sale.

And the flash sale price was cheaper than the regular sale/encore price - like $3.39 or something. Anyway, that's beside the point. How did that totally slip past me that the game with nudity/flashing was on the flash sale?

How perfectly on the nose that was.
The only thing I was interested in HB Sale was the Ubisoft Built your own Bundle and they killed it just after a few hours.
Bought some from the Humble sale this morning..

Valkyria Chronicles™
September 13, 2015
$3.74
Saturday Morning RPG
September 13, 2015
$0.39
PAYDAY 2
September 13, 2015
$3.74
Lilly Looking Through
September 13, 2015
$0.59
Guilty Gear X2 Reload
September 13, 2015
$1.59
Dungeon Hearts
September 13, 2015
$0.29
Batman: Arkham City GOTY Edition
September 13, 2015
$3.74
Audiosurf
September 13, 2015
$0.69
Abyss Odyssey
September 13, 2015
$2.74

£17 odd in total, I already have a big backlog of games. :(
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Cavenagh
wolfsrain: You, aussies:(

Dammit, mate, you really have it hard...
bler144: Don't feel too bad for him, as they have a pretty decent social system overall - I think the govt slogan is 'A moped in every garage; a wombat in every pot.'
While I appreciate an amusing steriotype as much as the next guy, this one is fairly off mark. Mopeds are technically illegal here, and considering wombats are basically the most terrifying animal in the country (arguably, the world), no one would be stupid enough to have that sort of deathwish related to hunting them. Even if they did, there would be no way you could eat them. I'm pretty sure its been scientifically proven they are made from adamantium, or something.
HeDanny: While I appreciate an amusing steriotype as much as the next guy, this one is fairly off mark.
It wasn't really intended to be 'on the mark' in that sense. ;)

It was more a parody on the American "car in every garage, chicken in every pot" philosophy that we've pretty much abandoned. Though I think Hoover was the one who said it, and it's not like he's a cherished president in U.S. history otherwise.
HeDanny: While I appreciate an amusing steriotype as much as the next guy, this one is fairly off mark.
bler144: It wasn't really intended to be 'on the mark' in that sense. ;)

It was more a parody on the American "car in every garage, chicken in every pot" philosophy that we've pretty much abandoned. Though I think Hoover was the one who said it, and it's not like he's a cherished president in U.S. history otherwise.
Careful, mate. You cn'ever tell if yer chattin with a dropbear on the internet. Their matin habits'r all over the place*, but a dropbear makes enemies fer LOYFE.

*(Over 85% of "women" registered on Ashley Madison are, in fact, dropbears.)
Post edited September 13, 2015 by pen_sq
bler144: Don't feel too bad for him, as they have a pretty decent social system overall - I think the govt slogan is 'A moped in every garage; a wombat in every pot.'
HeDanny: While I appreciate an amusing steriotype as much as the next guy, this one is fairly off mark. Mopeds are technically illegal here, and considering wombats are basically the most terrifying animal in the country (arguably, the world), no one would be stupid enough to have that sort of deathwish related to hunting them. Even if they did, there would be no way you could eat them. I'm pretty sure its been scientifically proven they are made from adamantium, or something.
Had to search what a wombat is.............................SO CUTE!!!

Look kinda like our own "carpincho" (probably cousins)
Attachments:
LoboBlanco: Look kinda like our own "carpincho" (probably cousins)
I know that as a capybara, I think. I remember fighting them in the first Wizardry, decades ago.
That's the biggest Guinea pig I've ever seen... I'm glad I don't live in Uruguay. ^^
LoboBlanco: Look kinda like our own "carpincho" (probably cousins)
I thought those things were called a "luissuárez". I understand they can take a fair chunk out of your arm if they get close.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by mvscot
LoboBlanco: Had to search what a wombat is.............................SO CUTE!!!

Look kinda like our own "carpincho" (probably cousins)
Hey, a Capybara ! I love these animals : ) I saw some of them in a zoo.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by MaxFulvus
GamersGate deals:

Titan Souls (Steam) -50% daily deal.

Lords of the Fallen Deluxe Edition (Steam) Midweek sale -66%.

Chivalry Midweek sale -80%. Everything requires Steam, except for the soundtrack, which is DRM-Free.

The Talos Principle (Steam) Midweek sale. The base game is discounted by 50%, while the Road to Gehenna DLC is discounted by 25%.
Didn't see this, but if I missed it I'm sorry.

Get Games: Team 17 Weekend. I don't know how long this is good, but from the name I assume it ends pretty soon.

Highlight for me

Flockers - $4.99 75% off (Since I missed it on Humble)
Post edited September 14, 2015 by samlii
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (First 24h):

- The Oil Blue - Steam Legacy Edition
- The Apotheosis Project
- Wonky Pigeon!
- Two Steps Back
- Heart of Ember - Chapter 1
- DungeonRift
- Pirates Deck

All Steam.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by siulebuo
high rated
Staff Picks on FireFlower means a few more titles at 50% off.

-Level 22 - Gary's Misadventures
-Inescapable
-Elliot Quest Deluxe
-Reperfection: Volume 1

All titles are DRM-free.

EDIT: Anyone know anything about Reperfection? The story sounds cool and the art looks cool, but there is only a Volume 1 available and it's been out for years.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by budejovice