It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: As I predicted yesterday, the Humble Store's End of Summer Sale isn't over yet and will have an encore that will last 72 more hours. Build Your Own Bundles also return for Daedalic Entertainment, Double Fine Productions and Telltale Games.
Wasn't Game of Thrones part of the Telltale bundle thing last time? It's not there this time.
hummer010: Wasn't Game of Thrones part of the Telltale bundle thing last time? It's not there this time.
Indeed. Tales From the Borderlands is another one that is missing.
high rated
Grargar: Alt+0153
LOL. I was only off by &.
Grargar: That's quite a ninja, I'm telling you.
Ninja ? Where ? I see nothing about the bundle in your link !
Grargar: That's quite a ninja, I'm telling you.
MaxFulvus: Ninja ? Where ? I see nothing about the bundle in your link !
The forums (as usual) are acting weirdly and you must go to the specific post manually to see it. I'll save you the trouble and just make a screencap of the post in question.
Attachments:
post.jpg (98 Kb)
Grargar:
Thanks for your effort. I made a quick search to avoid to be ninjaed, but I found nothing. That damn GOG forum ^^
Grargar: Indeed. Tales From the Borderlands is another one that is missing.
Well, I guess that's good and bad. The first time around I nearly bought Game of Thrones and the three Walking Deads, but I managed to resist. When it came back for the encore, I decided to grab it. Too bad.

Good because it's saving me some money. Bad because I don't get the games.
Just in case anyone was interested, the Groupees MINDBender bundle is now live!

$1 tier:
- The Lady (Steam, DRM-free / Windows)
- Dinner Date (Steam, DRM-free / Windows)
- Tales from the Clockwork Empire (graphic novel)

$3 tier:

- Mind: Path to Thalamus (Steam / Windows)
- The Silent Age (Steam / Windows, Mac)
- Zone 22 (Steam / Windows)
- Myuu - The Dark Piano, Vol. 2 (Myuuji Remastered) (album)

Bonuses:
- Enmarta - Sea of Black (album)
expopower:
well, three dollars for one game im interested in... nope. wasnt even a hint of it on the preorder clues etc or I might have bothered.
expopower:
Sachys: well, three dollars for one game im interested in... nope. wasnt even a hint of it on the preorder clues etc or I might have bothered.
There was actually a really good effort on Reddit to determine the contents of the bundle, leveraging the Groupees chatbot !iown feature. They actually got all of the games in the bundle right!

But they only managed to compile a definitive list pretty close to the end of the preorder window, which might have been too late for some people (eg. Me, who was at work by then).
expopower:
I hate reddit more than I hated Thatcher.
Sachys: I hate reddit more than I hated Thatcher.
That's a lot of hate!
Sachys: I hate reddit more than I hated Thatcher.
hummer010: That's a lot of hate!
thats a lot of profound reasoning too!
high rated
So the groupees mini 5 is live.

$2.25

Manos: Hands of Fate Directors Cut
Angry Arrows
Two Steps Back
Luckslinger
Pro Gamer Manager

Music: Rum Smugglers - Hemp Rope Justice

All games are Steam only except the bolded one which is DRM-free only.

budejovice score: D-

----

expopower:
I do appreciate how the cheap tier is all DRM-free. Doesn't look great to me, but there's not a lot for me yet in the GOG sale, so throwing a buck at 'em might happen. Kinda slow at work - plenty of time to download some crappy games! :)
Post edited September 12, 2015 by budejovice
HeDanny: Sniper elite III Season Pass in "on Sale" for $43. The Australia Tax is starting to get absurd.
wolfsrain: You, aussies:(

Dammit, mate, you really have it hard...
Don't feel too bad for him, as they have a pretty decent social system overall - I think the govt slogan is 'A moped in every garage; a wombat in every pot.'