It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Edit: When will the Humble Mobile Bundle return, this week or the next?
madth3: July 20th, according to the last tweet.
Then it's next week, i can feel it, both Kairosoft Mobile Bundle and Humble Indie Bundle 15 you can(not) bookmark this post for next week!!!
Leroux: it's actually against their TOS to use it if you're not from South America.
Can you point me to where exactly it says that? I couldn't find anything of the sort in Nuuvem's TOS.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Grargar
New games have been added to the <span class="bold">Bohemia Interactive 2 Bundle</span>. Those are:

$1
Original War

BTA
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic

$20
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Leroux: ...
thanks
Grargar: ...
thanks

Cyraxpt: ...
thanks

edit: almost forgot to ask, when i register at nuuvem, should i then choose brazil as location in the registration process?
Post edited July 13, 2015 by apehater
Leroux: it's actually against their TOS to use it if you're not from South America.
Grargar: Can you point me to where exactly it says that? I couldn't find anything of the sort in Nuuvem's TOS.
Some rough translation for clarification:

2.3 - This platform is directed to users located around the world, however there might be a difference in the games catalog offered according to the place where the user is located.

2.3.1 - In the event of the games where the regional restrictions is applied, the user will be assured of access only to the country where the game was purchased, although there is the possibility of having access to the game in a different country where the purchase was made.

2.3.2 - Having access restriction described in paragraph 2.3.1 above, it's forbidden to use any technological tool, such as, but not limited to proxy and VPN to access the games outside the country in which the license was acquired by the user.
Cyraxpt: Some rough translation for clarification:

2.3 - This platform is directed to users located around the world, however there might be a difference in the games catalog offered according to the place where the user is located.

2.3.1 - In the event of the games where the regional restrictions is applied, the user will be assured of access only to the country where the game was purchased, although there is the possibility of having access to the game in a different country where the purchase was made.

2.3.2 - Having access restriction described in paragraph 2.3.1 above, it's forbidden to use any technological tool, such as, but not limited to proxy and VPN to access the games outside the country in which the license was acquired by the user.
Yes, I read those (Nuuvem's website now has support for English as well), but nowhere does it indicate that a general purchase outside South America is against the TOS. What is against the TOS is using VPN to access games not meant for one's region (such as Warner Bros' games).
Grargar: Can you point me to where exactly it says that? I couldn't find anything of the sort in Nuuvem's TOS.
It doesn't. In fact, in Section 2.3 of the TOS they explicitly mention it's a worldwide service and then tell you which restrictions apply in the following subsections (like that the use of Proxies and VPNs is forbidden). I've bought lots of games there in the past and even contacted their customer support and they were always very helpful, even though it must be crystal clear form my account details etc. that I'm not form South America.

-edit- Ninja'd by just about everyone :)
Post edited July 13, 2015 by skimmie
apehater: edit: almost forgot to ask, when i register at nuuvem, should i then choose brazil as location in the registration process?
I don't think it's necessary, as the site checks for your IP anyway (hence why several games are shown as unavailable to you).
skimmie: -edit- Ninja'd by just about everyone :)
That's the second time you've been ninja'd regarding Nuuvem. I think that's a sign. :P
apehater: edit: almost forgot to ask, when i register at nuuvem, should i then choose brazil as location in the registration process?
Grargar: I don't think it's necessary, as the site checks for your IP anyway (hence why several games are shown as unavailable to you).
thanks
Post edited July 13, 2015 by apehater
Grargar: (Nuuvem's website now has support for English as well)

SCREW YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL DUMB!!!
Grargar: I don't think it's necessary, as the site checks for your IP anyway (hence why several games are shown as unavailable to you).
skimmie: -edit- Ninja'd by just about everyone :)
Grargar: That's the second time you've been ninja'd regarding Nuuvem. I think that's a sign. :P
Yeah, now that you mention it... not sure what the sign is saying though :)
The Mac/WinGameStore is having an indie sale.

http://www.wingamestore.com/
http://www.macgamestore.com/
Hm, it seems that they changed it during the last year. It was part of their TOS or at least the things you had to agree to when you signed up in march 2014, but apparantly they opened it for the rest of the world since then, so my info was outdated. Thanks for pointing it out!
<span class="bold">Etherium</span> is free to play until sunday and -50% on Steam
Grargar: New games have been added to the <span class="bold">Bohemia Interactive 2 Bundle</span>. Those are:

$1
Original War

BTA
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic

$20
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Damnit! I just bought Original War in the last Steam sale!