It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not bad, shame that i already have most of them, only want The Stanley Parable from the BTA so i'll wait for the next week to see what are the extra games, otherwise will be the $1 tier for the Fallen Enchantress.
yogsloth: It's a group of bands that I am personally passionate about. Every single band in there is one that I love to the core of my solid metal soul.
That does not answer the question about poodle perms!
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Jumbo Bundle 4</span>

$1
Outland - Special Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
Mercenary Kings (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Endless Space® - Emperor Edition (Also for Mac)
The Stanley Parable (Also for Mac)
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II (Also for Mac)

$18
Space Engineers (Early Access)

All games are Steam-only. Includes soundtracks for Mercenary Kings, Outland, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II and The Stanley Parable.
Bleh. Steam only, and limited Linux support. The completionist in me wants Van Helsing II just because I own 1.
hummer010: Bleh. Steam only, and limited Linux support. The completionist in me wants Van Helsing II just because I own 1.
It doesn't seem to contain the DLCs, though, so your completionist side would still be left wanting.
Grargar: It doesn't seem to contain the DLCs, though, so your completionist side would still be left wanting.
True. Even more reason to not buy. I'll be avoiding this one unless the games next week are super-awesome!
GMG are running an "Encore" of their summer sale with all the different sale days restored for 48 hours and a new discount code :

ENCORE-ENCORE-ENCORE
hummer010: Bleh. Steam only, and limited Linux support. The completionist in me wants Van Helsing II just because I own 1.
Grargar: It doesn't seem to contain the DLCs, though, so your completionist side would still be left wanting.
Hmm, wonder if the "More Games Coming (next week)" will be mostly the Helsing DLC? It regularly goes on a deep enough sale to fit right in with the rest of Bundle fodder.
All I want from there is Space Engineers, and $18 isn't a great price for that... I have everything else I might be interested in already.

Wallet safe.
yogsloth: It's a group of bands that I am personally passionate about. Every single band in there is one that I love to the core of my solid metal soul.
Sachys: That does not answer the question about poodle perms!
No poodles. Not this time.
Sachys: That does not answer the question about poodle perms!
yogsloth: No poodles. Not this time.
...and THAT is how you sell a preorder! ;D
Cyraxpt: Not bad, shame that i already have most of them, only want The Stanley Parable from the BTA so i'll wait for the next week to see what are the extra games, otherwise will be the $1 tier for the Fallen Enchantress.
I can't seem to be able to PM you. The page just hangs. I have a spare Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes key if you want it.
Cyraxpt: Not bad, shame that i already have most of them, only want The Stanley Parable from the BTA so i'll wait for the next week to see what are the extra games, otherwise will be the $1 tier for the Fallen Enchantress.
Getcomposted: I can't seem to be able to PM you. The page just hangs. I have a spare Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes key if you want it.
Thank you for your kindness but i already bought the lowest tier since there was another gogger that wanted one of the other games of the lower tier. About the chat perhaps it's because you have your chat settings for friends?
Cyraxpt: Thank you for your kindness but i already bought the lowest tier since there was another gogger that wanted one of the other games of the lower tier. About the chat perhaps it's because you have your chat settings for friends?
Nope, my settings are fine.
So PM works intermittently for me, it seems.
*sigh*
I do hope GOG works out some of the bugs soon.
Chat has been screwed up for a long time for me. Sometimes it works; sometimes only a spinning circle.

Lo, how long I have mourned the perfectly usable PM system. Bring it back! Bring it back! Not to be.
yogsloth: Hi everybody.

There's a new Groupees bundle available for pre-order. No games, only music, so maybe not appropriate for this thread, but I thought it should be posted here anyway.

Apparently it's been curated by some random moron.

Might still be worth checking out, though.
Ha, awesome!

Personally, metal's about as listenable to me as country, but I totally applaud your appearance! :)