It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Panzer Corps series is 50% off for the next ~27 hours, both in the Matrixgames and Slitherine, and the Steam store. Buying in the former ones and registering the game at the publisher provides you a Steam key in addition to the installer (with serial key, I guess).
Deals on GamersGate:

DMC (Steam) -60% daily.

Deadfall Adventures (Steam) -80% daily.

Typing of the Dead: Overkill (Steam) Midweek. The base game and the complete version are discounted by 75%, while the DLCs are discounted by 50%.

Borderlands (Steam) Midweek, up to -75%.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Grargar
Indie Gala Every Monday

$1.89 (first 24 hours):

- Pillar
- Bunker: The Underground Game
- Club Manager 2015
- 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey - Remastered Edition
- Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira
- Journey Of The Light

All Steam, of course.
Vodo Otherworld 2 Bundle
PWYW and BTA tier (atm $6.10)

3 games 'Respawn' and 'Terror Aboard The Speedwell' and 'Chainsaw Warrior'
plus novels, comics and music.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Vodo Otherworld 2 Bundle
PWYW and BTA tier (atm $6.10)

3 games 'Respawn' and 'Terror Aboard The Speedwell' and 'Chainsaw Warrior'
plus novels, comics and music.
Just an addition:
You need a Steam account for Chainsaw Warrior
and the movie "Haphead" (2nd tier) is still free :
http://haphead.com/2015/04/watch-the-full-season-for-free-nyc-premiere/
GMG Summer Sale Day 4 - Get Real. Sims, sports and racing games today.

RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe, Cities Skylines, GRID 2 Reloaded Edition and Cities In Motion 2 Collection have the Free Mystery Game offer.

Remember to use voucher GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for an extra 20% off.
need help, can i buy and redeem this offer from germany, any regional locks?
apehater: need help, can i buy and redeem this offer from germany, any regional locks?
That's from brasil and not germany, that's the dlc (Requer Might & Magic X Legacy para jogar = Requires Might & Magic X Legacy to play) and it's uplay (not steam).
apehater: need help, can i buy and redeem this offer from germany, any regional locks?
Cyraxpt: That's from brasil and not germany, that's the dlc (Requer Might & Magic X Legacy para jogar = Requires Might & Magic X Legacy to play) and it's uplay (not steam).
i meant, that i would buy it from germany. i know its a brazilian store, thats why i ask. i want to know, if the key will work on german uplay.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by apehater
No guarantees, but it doesn't look like it's locked. I seem to remember that Nuuvem explicitly states if a game is region-locked. And this offer even includes support for German subtitles. So I'm pretty confident that it should work to buy and play it in Germany, and it's not such a risky gamble, considering you'd only lose 1.50 euros if it doesn't. Be aware though that while Nuuvem doesn't do anything to prevent Europeans from shopping there, it's actually against their TOS to use it if you're not from South America. EDIT: Apparantly the highlighted part is not true anymore!
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Leroux
New Monday Sales on Steam.

Maybe most noticable (YMMV)
REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR -70%
Ghost Control -50%
Postal 2 -90%, Postal 2 Paradise Lost -35%
I of the Dragon -80%
Dementium II HD -85%
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Grargar
Cyraxpt: That's from brasil and not germany, that's the dlc (Requer Might & Magic X Legacy para jogar = Requires Might & Magic X Legacy to play) and it's uplay (not steam).
apehater: i meant, that i would buy it from germany. i know its a brazilian store, thats why i ask. i want to know, if the key will work on german uplay.
I think so, never heard about uplay region locked games on nuuvem, besides, they usually have a warning when there's region locked ("Region Lock: Jogo disponível somente para o Brasil."), i assume they would do the same warning for uplay games.

Edit: When will the Humble Mobile Bundle return, this week or the next?
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Edit: When will the Humble Mobile Bundle return, this week or the next?
July 20th, according to the last tweet.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by madth3
Leroux: No guarantees, but it doesn't look like it's locked. I seem to remember that Nuuvem explicitly states if a game is region-locked. And this offer even includes support for German subtitles.
Don't take that too much for granted anymore. They just introduced localized storefronts and apparently they're not religiously posting region lock info anymore because of it. (though that may just be complaints from the people VPN'ing to the Brazil store)
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Pheace