It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blarth: Looks like a good group of games. Too bad it is US only. : (
skeletonbow: One's mileage may vary, but I've made about 8 game purchases from amazon.com from Canada in the last 2 years which were "US-only" by following the oft recommended method of changing my account details to have a fake address in the USA. I simply change my postal code to 90210, California, USA and leave the rest as is . . .
Thanks for the suggestion, it worked. : )
siulebuo: Indie Gala Every Monday

Pay $1.89 or more:
- Towncraft
- Hospital Manager
I'm sure this has nothing to do with the recent Theme Hospital source code rebuild, has it? ;-)

For those wondering: source

Anyone know if these are the same fellows?

Is anyone else wondering about Towns vs TownCraft? Is it a name change, a rebuild, or a whole different group of fellows? Looks pretty similar. Maybe they shared artists?
Post edited May 04, 2015 by PincushionMan
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 12</span>

PWYW
The Last Express
Spaceteam Premium
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous

BTA
Monument Valley
Blek
Joe Danger
Post edited May 04, 2015 by Grargar
Just wanted to drop a post to point out that this is the George Lucas page of this thread. :)
yogsloth: Just wanted to drop a post to point out that this is the George Lucas page of this thread. :)
Which one?

Early George Lucas that brought us the original Star Wars? (Visionary?)

Later George Lucas that brought us the Star Wars prequels and 'fixed' and edited the original Star Wars HD re-release on DVD release (destroying the original film in the process)? (Re-Visionary and wordy?)

Or this one, the one that's building affordable houses in his neighborhood because he couldn't build a studio? (mean-spirited or kind-hearted?)
Post edited May 04, 2015 by PincushionMan
yogsloth: Just wanted to drop a post to point out that this is the George Lucas page of this thread. :)
PincushionMan: Which one?
Very early. First major thing he ever did, early. Predating Star Wars early.
HeDanny: Very early. First major thing he ever did, early. Predating Star Wars early.
+1 for you!
HeDanny: Very early. First major thing he ever did, early. Predating Star Wars early.
Err, American Graffiti? Haven't seen it yet. Funny, I almost included that as part of early Lucas.

Oh! THX-1138. I read the book, but I haven't watched the movie. I forgot he made that. Thanks for the reminder.
Post edited May 05, 2015 by PincushionMan
Remute's Terrific Time Travel is live on Groupees

$1

- Voyage to Farland (Desura, Greenlit / Win, Mac, Linux, Android)
- Thanatos: a Winterwitch Tale (Desura / Win)
- Gare Sapphire Mechs (Steam / Win)
- Eradicator (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Remute - SMRTPHONE #0 (album)

$2

- Robotex (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Spud! (Steam / Win)
- Invisible Apartment Zero (Desura, Greenlit / Win, Linux)
- Chris Huelsbeck - To Be On Top (album)
- Goto80 - _​|​ ̄​|​○ (album)

Bonus
- Remute Live Stream #6!
- Remute - The Demo EP
madth3: Remute's Terrific Time Travel is live on Groupees

$1

$2

- Spud! (Steam / Win)

Bonus
- Remute Live Stream #6!
- Remute - The Demo EP
Too many Steam-only games, but I'm willing to chip in $2 for the To Be On Top album by Chris Huelsbeck (loved that game on my C64).
madth3: Remute's Terrific Time Travel is live on Groupees

$1

$2

- Spud! (Steam / Win)

Bonus
- Remute Live Stream #6!
- Remute - The Demo EP
So Remute promised a great game DRM-free. That turned out not to be true. Zero DRM-free games. Literally nothing for me in this bundle.

Wish I had my dollar back.
yogsloth: So Remute promised a great game DRM-free. That turned out not to be true. Zero DRM-free games. Literally nothing for me in this bundle.

The Desura games show up there as DRM-free. Of course that's not always the case on Desura, but are there definitely not 3 DRM-free in this bundle?
yogsloth: So Remute promised a great game DRM-free. That turned out not to be true. Zero DRM-free games. Literally nothing for me in this bundle.

I have been feeling pretty good about avoiding the pre-orders from Groupees lately. Saves me disappointment.
If I have to create an account at yet another games distro, to me it's not DRM-free.
yogsloth: If I have to create an account at yet another games distro, to me it's not DRM-free.
There aren't DRM-free downloads + Deura codes for the three games in this bundle?