It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Among the discounts of Humble Store, there is Eador: Masters of the Broken World, discounted by 83% for 44 more hours. Not only does the game offer a DRM-Free Humble build and a Steam key, but also a GOG key.
I picked this up, but do not see a GOG key in the Humble library. Maybe it'll take a while to show? Has anyone else who bought this had any delays or problems getting the GOG key?
mwb1100: I picked this up, but do not see a GOG key in the Humble library. Maybe it'll take a while to show? Has anyone else who bought this had any delays or problems getting the GOG key?
The GOG key might be in a different tab under your key page. I know I've been confused about how they show various keys before. Or there's a glitch of some sort.

Sorry I'm not of more help.
mwb1100: I picked this up, but do not see a GOG key in the Humble library. Maybe it'll take a while to show? Has anyone else who bought this had any delays or problems getting the GOG key?
The game page is different from the key page. It's not obvious.
Bigs: Aww... ADSL2... how cute :P
Rocking 100/40 Fiber NBN here :P
Surprisingly when we lived closer to the city, we could only get ADSL 1! Now we live in a tiny town of 2500 people in the middle of nowhere, so ADSL 2 is top of the line technology :P I think there are more cows and sheep here than people and internet connections. NBN isn't due here until 2016/17, and by that stage it will probably be redundant due to some new-fangled technology. This is the first town I have lived in that sells ammunition and the nearest large town has a gun shop. I haven't been into one of those since Mick Simmons closed in Sydney.

/tangent

Edit: Since this is a game deals thread, and not a me crapping on thread, Gnomoria (early access) is the cheapest it has been (besides being bundled) at the Humble Store US$1.99
Grargar: Among the discounts of Humble Store, there is Eador: Masters of the Broken World, discounted by 83% for 44 more hours. Not only does the game offer a DRM-Free Humble build and a Steam key, but also a GOG key.
DyNaer: yes , but the problem is : gog has still a very old build .... i know from the support they work on a new build.... but i just hope it won't end up like Omerta -_-
And this is one of the major reasons I am unfortunately moving away from my favourite game store(GOG). The lack of updates, slowness of updates compared to other stores and regional BS has eroded my faith in GOG as a company. Yes I realise that a lot of these issues can be attributed to the developers and publishers of the games, but the end result is the same: GOG has become inferior to what it once was.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: And this is one of the major reasons I am unfortunately moving away from my favourite game store(GOG). The lack of updates, slowness of updates compared to other stores and regional BS has eroded my faith in GOG as a company. Yes I realise that a lot of these issues can be attributed to the developers and publishers of the games, but the end result is the same: GOG has become inferior to what it once was.
Where are you moving to? I would love to have an alternative, but unfortunately, GOG is pretty much it for DRM-free gaming. Fireflower Games and DotEmu are the only other completely DRM-free stores and their catalogues are small. GOG can do all kinds of things to their service and I'm pretty much hostage to their whims -- I can't take my business elsewhere because there is nowhere for me to go.

Where do people who don't use Steam shop?
Tarnicus: And this is one of the major reasons I am unfortunately moving away from my favourite game store(GOG). The lack of updates, slowness of updates compared to other stores and regional BS has eroded my faith in GOG as a company. Yes I realise that a lot of these issues can be attributed to the developers and publishers of the games, but the end result is the same: GOG has become inferior to what it once was.
I'm also disapointed but for different reasons

- i could wait for updates , BUT not like those i mentionned Omerta / Eador.... anyway GOG has always been treated as a second class store when it comes to update for indies or the fews recent AAA+ games since they started to sell them (olders games don''t count there) .Maybe Galaxy will change this , but only the future will tell.

- seocndly the BS with the unbundling of the games , granted that's not pretty well executed, i checked many games with expansions (with the help of mobygames.com), and it's hafl done , or shouldn't have been done at all for some cases.- > SO much for Galaxy.....

- the library (i wait the new account system to decide what i will decide to do with this mess) , it's not consistent; alphabetical orders isn't very well respected

- Support which keep to tell me the same things since more than one year .... i'm tired to report problems which are never fixed.

so .....
<span class="bold">Ananias Roguelike, Fellowship Edition</span> is the deal on IndieGameStand

Ananias is a dungeon crawler game in which you explore ancient ruins, fight its monstrous inhabitants and try to survive to the bottom level. Once there, you'll try to find an ancient artifact to save the world from destruction.

Every time you play the game, it will create a new dungeon full of challenges and surprises. You could find yourself in one of 5 different types of environments populated with monsters and ancient magical artifacts.

PWYW
DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux

($1 for a Steam key if greenlit)

BTA
- Ananias + The Ancient Races (addon) (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Soundtrack
madth3: <span class="bold">Ananias Roguelike, Fellowship Edition</span> is the deal on IndieGameStand

Ananias is a dungeon crawler game in which you explore ancient ruins, fight its monstrous inhabitants and try to survive to the bottom level. Once there, you'll try to find an ancient artifact to save the world from destruction.

Every time you play the game, it will create a new dungeon full of challenges and surprises. You could find yourself in one of 5 different types of environments populated with monsters and ancient magical artifacts.

PWYW
DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux

($1 for a Steam key if greenlit)

BTA
- Ananias + The Ancient Races (addon) (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Soundtrack
Thank you for posting that I was just going to check to see if someone had. Not my thing personally but I know rogue likes are popular thing.
If anyone in on the fence about Tri this demo might help :)
http://www.indiedb.com/games/tri/downloads
I can report it is not antechamber or portal but something that is very unique and the demo is definatly worth checking out. You will know within a few minutes if it is your style of game. After further playing of the demo I can finally place what it reminds me of... the game Prey minus the guns.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by cecil
Just ordered Shadow of Mordor: GOTY Edition for US$16.99! \o/ Been waiting a long time for this...

If you already have the base game, don't buy the Season Pass. On the Steam store it's now the "GOTY Edition Upgrade" and has been permanently reduced from $19.99 to $9.99 - so it'll only be $5 when the next 50% sale is on. :)
Leroux: Today's two Humble games below $1:

- The Book of Unwritten Tales (Steam only)
- Nihilumbra (Steam + DRM-free)

Other than that, TRI is 66% off at the Humble Store (Steam + DRM-free). I believe that's the highest discount for the DRM-free version so far.
It was part of the BTA bonus for Pitman on IGS for about $2. I think that's technically the biggest discount it's had
spoderman: It was part of the BTA bonus for Pitman on IGS for about $2. I think that's technically the biggest discount it's had
But that was before its official release when it was still in development, wasn't it? Did those who received it as a bonus for Pitman get a free update to the final version? That would have been a real bargain then since I deem TRI a much better and more professional game than Pitman. :)
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Leroux
spoderman: It was part of the BTA bonus for Pitman on IGS for about $2. I think that's technically the biggest discount it's had
Leroux: But that was before its official release when it was still in development, wasn't it? Did those who got it as a bonus for Pitman get a free update to the final version? That would have been a real bargain then since I deem TRI a much better and more professional game than Pitman. :)
I'm not sure if the DRM-free version got updated, but I do know they gave Steam keys once it was released on Steam.

I didn't buy it, so someone else would have to confirm.
Leroux: Today's two Humble games below $1:

- The Book of Unwritten Tales (Steam only)
- Nihilumbra (Steam + DRM-free)

Other than that, TRI is 66% off at the Humble Store (Steam + DRM-free). I believe that's the highest discount for the DRM-free version so far.
Sorry I missed that deal... 2 bucks is a steal for Tri... It really is a great game judging from the demo I'm playing. I makes me keep thinking of games it's like so fair it's a hybrid of at least 4 (Portal, Antechamber, Prey & Mirrors Edge)
GOG Staff Picks
Witcher Series
up to 85% off

;(
Post edited May 11, 2015 by cecil
GamersGate deals:

Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle (DRM-Free) daily -80%.
Chivalry 72-hours -80%, except for the soundtrack, which is discounted by 50%. The games require a Steam account, while the soundtrack is DRM-Free.
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition (Steam) 48-hours -75%.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Grargar