It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Oh, ok. I don't have any experience with Capsule so I don't know if it should be considered better/worse than Steam.
Me, neither. I'm just mentioning one of the few exceptions in which GreenManGaming doesn't offer a Steam key.
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Roguelikes 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
A Wizard's Lizard

$1
The Nightmare Cooperative

BTA
Road Not Taken
Delver (Early Access)

$8
Heavy Bullets

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for The Nightmare Cooperative and Road Not Taken, which are Steam-only. In addition, everything is multiplatform, except for Vertical Drop Heroes HD and Road Not Taken, which don't have Linux builds.

Includes soundtracks for Delver and Heavy Bullets.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Grargar
madth3: Oh, ok. I don't have any experience with Capsule so I don't know if it should be considered better/worse than Steam.
Capsule was merely a nuisance; Playfire is broken. Avoid.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Roguelikes 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
A Wizard's Lizard

$1
The Nightmare Cooperative

BTA
Road Not Taken
Delver (Early Access)

$8
Heavy Bullets
Ooo, Road Not Taken! That one looks good! Someone who gets the bundle tell me how it is? *_*
How do we evaluate this bundle when Humble don't provide Steam links and Steam search is broken?
mvscot: Capsule was merely a nuisance; Playfire is broken. Avoid.
I did not thought that Playfire was needed to download/activate games. Did they switch from Capsule?
Post edited March 19, 2015 by madth3
madth3: I did not thought that Playfire was needed to download/activate games. Did they switch from Capsule?
Yes, I had that broken piece of crap forced on me when Capsule was finally obsoleted. I debugged it a bit for them and pointed out what they were doing wrong in a few places, but they decided not to fix it (and it's so broken that even if they did I would have no confidence in it). I was lucky that none of the few games affecting me had any other DRM so I could just restore them from backup and cross GMG off my list of places to get games from.
mvscot: How do we evaluate this bundle when Humble don't provide Steam links and Steam search is broken?
This will probably help you quite a lot: http://www.cheapshark.com/browse?storeID=0&amp;sortBy=Title

Search works fine for me on steam though.
mvscot: How do we evaluate this bundle when Humble don't provide Steam links and Steam search is broken?
well there are multiples groups which keep track of bundles :

for this one : use Humble Bundle Official

or Indie Bundle Tracker (but the bundle isn't listed yet) , usually tracks all bundle around

and if not working properly , use Sachys solution
Post edited March 19, 2015 by DyNaer
mvscot: Yes, I had that broken piece of crap forced on me when Capsule was finally obsoleted.
I see. I was already avoiding Capsule so I did not noticed the change.

Thanks for the warning, though.
Sachys: This will probably help you quite a lot: http://www.cheapshark.com/browse?storeID=0&amp;sortBy=Title

Search works fine for me on steam though.
Thanks for the link, but scouring third party sites is more effort than I'm willing to put in. Maybe the Steam search thing was a glitch (I tried a couple of single-word searches for games in the bundle with Steam icons which returned no results), but the window of opportunity for me buying that bundle (which bundle was it again? ;-) has passed.

Some other bundle sites include direct Steam links for games with Steam keys, so Humble need a kick up the bum!
madth3: According to IsThereAnyDeal the only place the collection has been -85% was on GreenmanGaming but I'd suppose that means it was the Steam version, wouldn't it?
Grargar: Gothic on GreenManGaming doesn't come on Steam keys, but actually requires the Playfire client.
GabiMoro: Well it seems Steam keys for Crysis and Warhead can NOT be registered on Origin anymore. I tried through the client, web and finally through support but they couldn't help.
Grargar: Really? Damn.
Unfortunately, yes. Support said if it's still available they will help me. But they tried and said they can not generate codes anymore.

Not a big deal for me, I think I have SecuROM from GTA 4 (Damn you Rockstar).
GabiMoro: Not a big deal for me, I think I have SecuROM from GTA 4 (Damn you Rockstar).
Rockstar North are just at the other end of the street from me, would you like me to pop in with a message? ;-)
Post edited March 19, 2015 by mvscot
GabiMoro: Not a big deal for me, I think I have SecuROM from GTA 4 (Damn you Rockstar).
mvscot: Rockstar North are just at the other end of the street from me, would you like me to pop in with a message? ;-)
Yes, tell them that for GTA 5 only 4 DRMs are not enough. Apart from Steam, GFWL, Rockstar Social Club and SecuROM I also want Tages, Starforce and always-online DRM, damn it.
mvscot: Rockstar North are just at the other end of the street from me, would you like me to pop in with a message? ;-)
GabiMoro: Yes, tell them that for GTA 5 only 4 DRMs are not enough. Apart from Steam, GFWL, Rockstar Social Club and SecuROM I also want Tages, Starforce and always-online DRM, damn it.
Yes. GTA 6 should also come with a main menu ESC function that can be included as a Day-One DLC feature.

For only $2.99 extra you can hit the ESC key and it will take you back to the main fucking menu! The customers demand, we deliver!