It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grab 8 must-own Steam games for only $1.99 for the FIRST 24 HOURS in the All Stars Bundle, saving 98%! Worth $100 and with tens of thousands of hugely positive Steam reviews, check out the incredible line-up below:

VIEW THE BUNDLE HERE: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/all-stars-bundle/?utm_source=steamcommunity&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bundle+allstars

Magicka
Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
System Shock 2
Prime World: Defenders
To The Moon
Deponia

All of the big hitters in one bundle, from satirical fantasy and survival horror to dictator strategy and sandbox combat, grab these must-have games before the price rises to $2.99 in just 24 hours!
genkicolleen: Grab 8 must-own Steam games for only $1.99 for the FIRST 24 HOURS in the All Stars Bundle, saving 98%! Worth $100 and with tens of thousands of hugely positive Steam reviews, check out the incredible line-up below:

VIEW THE BUNDLE HERE: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/all-stars-bundle/?utm_source=steamcommunity&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bundle+allstars

Magicka
Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
System Shock 2
Prime World: Defenders
To The Moon
Deponia

All of the big hitters in one bundle, from satirical fantasy and survival horror to dictator strategy and sandbox combat, grab these must-have games before the price rises to $2.99 in just 24 hours!
And ninja'ed. This would have been a nice bundle to me if I hadn't already got 6 of the 8 games.
Getcomposted: And ninja'ed. This would have been a nice bundle to me if I hadn't already got 6 of the 8 games.
Whoops~! That's what I get for not looking back at the last page :p

I've got most of the games, too~! Still, it's a great-looking bundle! ^__^
genkicolleen: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
Both are the worst games in their respective series.

If any of you are thinking of buying this bundle for them, get the other games in the series instead!
Getcomposted: This would have been a nice bundle to me if I hadn't already got 6 of the 8 games.
I'm guessing the wizard thing and the tower defense thing?

I'd say this will be the case for quite a few of us. The other six games we would already have in our GOG libraries :D
Post edited March 25, 2015 by HeDanny
Sachys: Both are the worst games in their respective series.

If any of you are thinking of buying this bundle for them, get the other games in the series instead!
Don't you need to play Clear Sky for continuity of the story?
HeDanny: I'd say this will be the case for quite a few of us. The other six games we would already have in our GOG libraries :D
lol~ No doubt! I actually have To the Moon both here AND at Steam, 'cause I love it just so much ^__^
Post edited March 25, 2015 by genkicolleen
Sachys: If any of you are thinking of buying this bundle for them, get the other games in the series instead!
My question would be if, even being the worst games in their series, they are worth $2
The Venetian Bundle is live on IndieRoyale

Starting on $2.49

- Super Chain Crusher Horizon (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / WIn)
- Chainsaw Warrior (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / WIn, Mac, Linux)
- Top Hat (Steam / Win)
- InnerCube (Steam / Win)
- Greyfox (Steam / Win)
- Camera Obscura (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / WIn)
And the site immediately went down - no surprise, it's not used to actually having bundles posted on it these days... 8)
Sachys: If any of you are thinking of buying this bundle for them, get the other games in the series instead!
madth3: My question would be if, even being the worst games in their series, they are worth $2
Clear Sky maybe - IF you have aplayed and enjoyed at least Shadow of Chernobyl already.

M&B With Fire and Sword - NOPE! - there are free mods for both Warband and the original M&B that do a far better job of what this piece of crap tried.
After I went out of my way to say nice things about them. Shaking my head.

:)
genkicolleen: Don't you need to play Clear Sky for continuity of the story?
Nope - CS is a prequel and due to the poorer gameplay and the plot spoilers for SoC... best left until you've done SoC to death (ie both major endings) - and MAYBE - CoP as well.
Edit: even then it can easily be missed unless you're really mad for more!
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Sachys
Stalker: I have two of them, I started the first one three times, never managed to beat it.
Sachys: Clear Sky maybe - IF you have aplayed and enjoyed at least Shadow of Chernobyl already.

M&B With Fire and Sword - NOPE! - there are free mods for both Warband and the original M&B that do a far better job of what this piece of crap tried.
Thanks for the comments. :-)
I remember your opinion on With Fire & Sword and I thought something like that of Clear Sky.
madth3: The Venetian Bundle is live on IndieRoyale

Starting on $2.49

- Super Chain Crusher Horizon (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / WIn)
- Chainsaw Warrior (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / WIn, Mac, Linux)
- Top Hat (Steam / Win)
- InnerCube (Steam / Win)
- Greyfox (Steam / Win)
- Camera Obscura (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / WIn)
And I can't seem to be able to purchase this.
I've been trying since only one bundle was bought at $2.49.
Now it's $2.61 and it's just hanging.
Is anyone else having a problem?

[Edit: And at last, I got through. Bought for $0.20 more than when I first started, but it's been bought!]
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Getcomposted