It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pablodusk: I'm not sure Zigfrak is even DRM-Free on Desura (maybe someone can confirm). See this post.
IAmSinistar: I have it from ShinyLoot, where it uses "Online One Time Key Validation". Probably the same (at minimum) on Desura.
I have it from FireFlower but haven't installed it yet. According to that link, the DRM-free build is exclusive to them. No DRM-free symbol on the bundle page, but Desura claims on the game page it is DRM-free.
IAmSinistar: I have it from ShinyLoot, where it uses "Online One Time Key Validation". Probably the same (at minimum) on Desura.
budejovice: I have it from FireFlower but haven't installed it yet. According to that link, the DRM-free build is exclusive to them. No DRM-free symbol on the bundle page, but Desura claims on the game page it is DRM-free.
desura also claims other games that require activation keys, registration (and I'm not on about online games) and probably some others as well are DRM Free.
I'm guessing they think DRM means Desura Regional Management or something?! O____o
Edit: and I forgot to mention the games that can only be activated by the client listed as DRM free

As to the groupees space bundle - tempted to redeem the gift I bought for Zigfrak and also to see just how much of a car crash of galactic proportions Kinetic Void actually is
Post edited February 05, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: As to the groupees space bundle - tempted to redeem the gift I bought for Zigfrak and also to see just how much of a car crash of galactic proportions Kinetic Void actually is
Those are the two that look interesting to me.
budejovice: Pretty meh indeed. 2 of 4 games DRM-free and I've got Zigfrak elsewhere...

Also: Bundle In A Box 3 up for preorder. buck-fiddy
https://groupees.com/biab3

EDIT: That should be 2 of 5, my bad. And quoted several times below. Meh indeed! ;)
Cheers for the heads up on BiaB 3, let's hope that Groupees continues the tradition set by Kyttaro Games,
genkicolleen: I HIGHLY recommend that you get the following, all for single player mode:

Agility Skill (fall further without damage) ... <etc>
I have not played the game and for the price, it's very tempting to follow your advice.
Then again, Aren't these a bit like cheats?
They just make the game a little bit easier, I guess, but I didn't know that when I bought the full DLC-bundle :p Either way, I enjoyed the hell out of the game~!
budejovice: Pretty meh indeed. 2 of 4 games DRM-free and I've got Zigfrak elsewhere...

Space bundle is meh indeed. But Bundle in a Box 3 should be a no-brainer. Last bundles were excellent and games are always DRM-free.
yogsloth: OK, so who wants my Groupees "Space" bundle? Anything worth a buck-fiddy on GoG I could trade it for? :)

EDIT: That should be 2 of 5, my bad. And quoted several times below. Meh indeed! ;)
Glad I didn't grab the Space Bundle . . .

Bundle in Box 3, this I might grab as I think they're usually mostly (if not all) DRM free.
Cheers for response everyone. I think I will pass on all DLC. I haven't seen single that I would find worth it.

madth3: I have not played the game and for the price, it's very tempting to follow your advice.
Then again, Aren't these a bit like cheats?
Looking at the Steam reviews of those, they are already skills in game, you only unlock them by this faster instead of gaining them through progress. So yes, they are basically paid cheats. That's not a thing I am willing to pay for at all.
<span class="bold">Terra Incognita - Chapter 1: The Descendant</span> is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Desura key, BTA for two keys. The game is also on Greenlight.

"Terra is a retro inspired role playing game with a 16-bit 90's style graphics, coming to Windows PC, Mac, Linux and Wii U!
The game features a deep, emotional storyline. Recruit loads of characters to the party, all with individual personalities and different back stories to explore!"
madth3: <span class="bold">Terra Incognita - Chapter 1: The Descendant</span> is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Desura key, BTA for two keys. The game is also on Greenlight.

"Terra is a retro inspired role playing game with a 16-bit 90's style graphics, coming to Windows PC, Mac, Linux and Wii U!
The game features a deep, emotional storyline. Recruit loads of characters to the party, all with individual personalities and different back stories to explore!"
Very interesting. Desura, where I have it (via a recent bundle or several), is Windows only. Hopefully the dev will update Desura's copy with the Mac & Linux builds.

EDIT: except this redeems at Desura... dun dun dun
Post edited February 06, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Also: Bundle In A Box 3 up for preorder. buck-fiddy
Where the pre-purchase announcements are published? There is no announcements on blog Ò_Ó
budejovice: Also: Bundle In A Box 3 up for preorder. buck-fiddy
alexkoti: Where the pre-purchase announcements are published? There is no announcements on blog Ò_Ó
usually says towards the bottom of the main page - under the chatbox (for some odd reason)
alexkoti: Where the pre-purchase announcements are published? There is no announcements on blog Ò_Ó
Sachys: usually says towards the bottom of the main page - under the chatbox (for some odd reason)
I was confused about that too thanks for the help Sir Ape
Sorry for the off-topic here, but I don't have a way to PM this person:

mvscot, thank you kindly for the PM'd offer in response to my comment earlier in this thread, but another kind person gifted it to me already. I can't PM you in response, as you have your PMs turned off.

And thank you again, cecil, for your generosity. :)