It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: As far as I can see, there's no DRM-free download for 1954 Alcatraz.

For people that are only interested in DRM-free games this is another very disappointing Be Mine bundle. Just two games. Quest for Infamy is a good one, but I would have picked it up here in the near future anyway. I will probably never play the visual novel and the bonus album is nice, but only has three tracks.

But I guess for $2.5 it was still a good deal.
And both of them in the higher tier, quite telling. (~_^)
madth3: I read the developer posts and it seems to me that Steam is the one halting sales but, strangely, still honoring keys for the game. You can still purchase it at Gamersgate.
Good on their part but i thought that Valve would also remove the "key generator" for the devs at the same time as the game is removed from Steam Store. Unless they had a bunch of them before that happened...
Cyraxpt: Good on their part but i thought that Valve would also remove the "key generator" for the devs at the same time as the game is removed from Steam Store. Unless they had a bunch of them before that happened...
I guess if the dispute had been resolved against the developers they would have to.

Perhaps is just some legal injuction saying that Steam has to stop selling and Valve proceeding following the letter of that but selling keys on other services fall outside of that scope. You know that legal matters and common sense rarely meet.
I pre-ordered Bemine 16 and yes, that was a very good deal. I bought it for Questo for Infamy, having 1954 Alcatraz is a nice bonus.
According to GOG's newsletter, 22 bundles return on Sunday. The offer will last for 2 days (when the fall sale ends).
A new Blink Bundle: The Hidden Gems Bundle 2 (4 Steam games, $2.49)

From the Depths (early access)
Retro-Pixel Castles (early access)
OMG Zombies!
Lost Marbles

https://www.blinkbundle.com/the-hidden-gems-bundle-2/
Edit: Ninja'd.

For me it's a nice bundle, Retro-Pixel has been on my radar for a while, From the Depths has some good reviews on Steam and OMG Zombies was enjoyable on the phone (or psp, can't remember), not sure how's the pc port.
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Cyraxpt
The Mixed Up Bundle is live on IndieGala

(All Steam / Windows)

$1 for
- Puzzle Kingdoms
- Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies
- The Flying Dutchman

$2.99 (price increase in 19 hours)
- Adventure Chronicles: The Search For Lost Treasure
- Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge
- Empress Of The Deep
- Fireburst
- Mirror Mysteries
- Vault Cracker
- Warrior Kings
Wow, Bad Rats? Seriously? Jesus Christ, someone throw a life jacket to IndieGala, is this a new low? Wait, let me see if it's the first time that game is available on a bundle... what's this? It's not? Ah, you're excused IG, you're not the first wh... wait... nope, nevermind, [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:#:154;/scroll:#gamelist]it was IG the first[/url].
Cyraxpt: Wow, Bad Rats? Seriously? Jesus Christ, someone throw a life jacket to IndieGala, is this a new low? Wait, let me see if it's the first time that game is available on a bundle... what's this? It's not? Ah, you're excused IG, you're not the first wh... wait... nope, nevermind, [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:#:154;/scroll:#gamelist]it was IG the first[/url].
It's not even part of the 1st tier.
Grargar: It's not even part of the 1st tier.
Well, that's easy to explain, the internet makes people stupid (yeah, i know, shocking) so it's cool/funny to buy a awfull game and offer it to your friends or random people on the internet. During sales, when that piece of garbage is at 1$/€ people rush it to buy it, therefore, there is a demand for it.

*Sigh*

I sometimes hate the world, i bet there are GOOD indie games that would deserve that cash but instead is wasted in a stupid joke... Yeeiiiii, let's reward bad developers...
Post edited November 22, 2014 by Cyraxpt
madth3: The Fucked Up Piece of Shit Wanking Everywhere Again Bundle is live on IndieGala

(All Steam / Windows)

$1 for
- Puzzle Kingdoms
- Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies
- The Flying Dutchman

$2.99 (price increase in 19 hours)
- Adventure Chronicles: The Search For Lost Treasure
- Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge
- Empress Of The Deep
- Fireburst
- Mirror Mysteries
- Vault Cracker
- Warrior Kings
FIXED!
Well, if you're not opposed to the Squeenix Store, they have Final Fantasy IV for £4.49 and Final Fantasy XIII for £5.49. 50% off.
Lowest prices yet?
Getcomposted: Well, if you're not opposed to the Squeenix Store, they have Final Fantasy IV for £4.49 and Final Fantasy XIII for £5.49. 50% off.
Lowest prices yet?
If they odn't have Final Fantasy V on that kind of note, they can kindly fuck off for almost turning this series into a musical
Getcomposted: Well, if you're not opposed to the Squeenix Store, they have Final Fantasy IV for £4.49 and Final Fantasy XIII for £5.49. 50% off.
Lowest prices yet?
Thief 2013 for €6, lowest so far, IIRC.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by dyscode