It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trusteft: It is a much better game in everything. Oblivion was annoying trying to destroy all those gates.
Strangely enough though, I finished oblivion but never came close to finishing skyrim.
siulebuo: I like Oblivion more than Skyrim but never finished it. I finished Skyrim.
For me, the best was (and will be forever) Daggerfall.
I prefer Oblivion to Skyrim, and have completed both games. Oblivion felt more diverse and interesting, to me.
IAmSinistar: I prefer Oblivion to Skyrim, and have completed both games. Oblivion felt more diverse and interesting, to me.
Yes. I don't finish it because of the huge quantity of side quests.
But what I love of Daggerfall was the hidden guilds and the freedom (you can steal all shops, can levitate, can make your own spells, ...). And the world was huge (repeated and poor, but huge).
At any rate, buying the base version is a bad idea. The DLCs can cost an arm and a leg if bought separately.
Post edited November 04, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: At any rate, buying the base version is a bad idea. The DLCs can cost an arm and a leg if bought separately.
Normally I wouldn't trust a Cemetery Cat, but I agree with this!
BenKii: Greenmangaming.com has Skyrim for $3.85 after coupon code: GET23O-FFSLIC-KDEALS and Oblivion: GOTY Deluxe Edition (includes all expansions and DLC addon content) for $5.23 after code.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/deal-of-the-day/
Darn, Oblivion only goes to $6.54 even with the coupon code. Is it because of my country? Blargh.
realkman666: Hmm, Skyrim has to be better than Oblivion.
Cyraxpt: Honestly? Not really, i found Oblivion kind of boring (well but there's a reason for that, i played a second time because i bought the goty and i wanted to play the dlc's but i lost my saves) but my god, Skyrim was a boredom fest... Then again, it was on 360, you might be better off with the pc version + dlc's.
Is it safe to level up in Skyrim?
triock: IG Every Monday bundle #32
https://www.indiegala.com/monday
genkicolleen: I just about did a cartwheel of joy when I saw this one this morning! The only one I'm not interested in is AVSEQ (anyone want it?), and just Wayward Manor is a STEAL!

I'm having trouble accessing my games at indiegala, though. Must be a glitch with the new website design.
I could only access my games when looking at the Depths of Fear tab. The new website looks nice, but seems to have a few issues that need to be worked out. I am sure they will have it all fixed up soon.
BenKii: Greenmangaming.com has Skyrim for $3.85 after coupon code: GET23O-FFSLIC-KDEALS and Oblivion: GOTY Deluxe Edition (includes all expansions and DLC addon content) for $5.23 after code.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/deal-of-the-day/
expopower: Darn, Oblivion only goes to $6.54 even with the coupon code. Is it because of my country? Blargh.
Sorry. the $5.23 was for Oblivion: GOTY standard. I've updated my post with the correct pricing.
Cyraxpt: Honestly? Not really, i found Oblivion kind of boring (well but there's a reason for that, i played a second time because i bought the goty and i wanted to play the dlc's but i lost my saves) but my god, Skyrim was a boredom fest... Then again, it was on 360, you might be better off with the pc version + dlc's.
realkman666: Is it safe to level up in Skyrim?
The enemies scales with you if that is what you're asking. To be honest, my grip with the game is that the game is rather pointless, sure, it's cool to face a dragon for the first/second time but after that it's just a thing... The rewards that you get for side missions (for completing or scavenging the chests/enemies) is garbage, you get better stuff by smithing but hey, you're not leveled enough for the good stuff, better start doing those dumb mini games...

Meh, dunno, i found the game dull, the gameplay is dull, the scavenging/grinding aspect of the game is dull, the story is dull...
Safe?
genkicolleen: I just about did a cartwheel of joy when I saw this one this morning! The only one I'm not interested in is AVSEQ (anyone want it?), and just Wayward Manor is a STEAL!

I'm having trouble accessing my games at indiegala, though. Must be a glitch with the new website design.
use this link , and input your credetials

https://www.indiegala.com/profile

i can access to every bundles bought in the past
Post edited November 04, 2014 by DyNaer
trusteft: Safe?
I don't want to become a sneaky agile cat thing and be weaker than any wolf or bandit I encounter.
trusteft: Safe?
realkman666: I don't want to become a sneaky agile cat thing and be weaker than any wolf or bandit I encounter.
I am not good enough to give any advice, sorry.
2nd week BTA for Humble Indie Bundle 13 has been unlocked. The games are:

-The Novelist
-Eldritch
-Tales from Space: Mutant Blob Attack
Cyraxpt: Back again with the Warlock 2, did anyone lose their acess to the game? I still have it, if they were going to remove it shouldn't been gone by now?
Still in my library.