It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: EDIT: I assume the shadow rabbit is from one of the silhouette games. Looks vaguely familiar.
I think it's this.
Grargar: I think it's this.
Wow, looks irresistible! ;-P
Grargar: I think it's this.
From the Groupees chat, the best guesses are: The Novelist, Boo Bunny Plague, Project Temporality, Double Dragon: Neon, and no clue.
A look at the background clues without the facebook stuff all over it.

Double Dragon Neon
People were speculating Project Temporality or Swipecart for the helmet, Tesla Breaks for the orange haired face etc..

Oh, and they confirmed there's a GOG key in there :).
PlayInjector's new bundle is also up.

$1:
Der Professor
Spooky Range
Dark adventure

BTA (currently $1.48);
Wooden Floor
Motte Island
Chernobyl Underground
Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles

$3.99:
Bloody Streets
MetalPlateMage: People were speculating Project Temporality or Swipecart for the helmet, Tesla Breaks for the orange haired face etc..

One of the Groupees admin said that (our?) Spoderman's Steam Account did not have any of the games. This Spoderman had Swipecart already.

More clues on the Groupees front.
Another admin has confirmed only one of the games has been bundled before. So the rest will be "new".
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Getcomposted
dyscode: Shadow of Mordor,
YES! the new one is 33% off on Bundlestars Flash deal, €33,

wonder how they got that deal
Bundle Stars recently signed a deal with WB if I recall. Plus Nuuvem is making a killing (It's about $28USD before charges there, but it's in Brazil so not very convenient for the impulse US buyers).
Gods Will Be Watching is -50% on Steam (regular or Collector's Edition)
madth3: Gods Will Be Watching is -50% on Steam (regular or Collector's Edition)
Already got the special edition for $2 on GOG... HOLLA Y'ALL!!!

I'm sorry about that. The user who just posted that has been sacked.

I did just pre-order the groupees bundle, though, for the mystery GOG game. Will put the rest of the codes in the garbarator and hope my $2 bought something sweet.
Getcomposted: Groupees Be Mine 15 bundle is now available for Pre-Order for the minimum of $2.
Man, sometimes I am such a sucker.
Getcomposted: Groupees Be Mine 15 bundle is now available for Pre-Order for the minimum of $2.
Just pre-ordered it. Looking forward to see which lousy... err... i mean great games will be in this bundle. :D
Warlock 2 just appeared in my Gamersgate library , I have no idea why because I did not buy it ... anyone else know why ?

Maybe its a glitch or a giveaway ?
Post edited October 22, 2014 by summitus
dyscode: Shadow of Mordor,
YES! the new one is 33% off on Bundlestars Flash deal, €33,
By the way, there is a new free DLC for the game at Steam, with some skin and gems.
Getcomposted: PlayInjector's new bundle is also up.

$1:
Der Professor
Spooky Range
Dark adventure

BTA (currently $1.48);
Wooden Floor
Motte Island
Chernobyl Underground
Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles

$3.99:
Bloody Streets
MetalPlateMage: People were speculating Project Temporality or Swipecart for the helmet, Tesla Breaks for the orange haired face etc..

Getcomposted: One of the Groupees admin said that (our?) Spoderman's Steam Account did not have any of the games. This Spoderman had Swipecart already.

More clues on the Groupees front.
Another admin has confirmed only one of the games has been bundled before. So the rest will be "new".
lol, I guess everyone has my Steam profile now
summitus: Warlock 2 just appeared in my Gamersgate library , I have no idea why because I did not buy it ... anyone else know why ?

Maybe its a glitch or a giveaway ?
Might want to check if your account got compromised or if any blue coins are missing. This isn't the first time I've heard of this happening recently.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by spoderman
Noobish question. Do you need an account with Grupees to buy a bundle? And how exactly does the bundle thing work? You get individual keys? One key with everything inside?
madth3: Gods Will Be Watching is -50% on Steam (regular or Collector's Edition)
yogsloth: Already got the special edition for $2 on GOG... HOLLA Y'ALL!!!

I'm sorry about that. The user who just posted that has been sacked.

I did just pre-order the groupees bundle, though, for the mystery GOG game. Will put the rest of the codes in the garbarator and hope my $2 bought something sweet.
When did they say that?