It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.blinkbundle.com/

$4.99 for 9 games on steam.
Gimbal
Residue: Final Cut
Trace Vector
Muri
Unmechanical
Type:Rider
Mysterious Cities of Gold
Space Ark
The Howler
<span class="bold">The Humble Mozilla Bundle: Powered by asm.js</span>

PWYW
Super Hexagon
Aaaaa! for the Awesome
Osmos
Zen Bound 2
Dustforce DX

BTA
Voxatron
FTL: Advanced Edition

$8
Democracy 3

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam and multiplatform. In addition, all games can be played in modern browsers (like Mozilla or Firefox). Super Hexagon also carries an Android version.

Supposedly, only one game will be added next week. We'll see.
Post edited October 14, 2014 by Grargar
On Steam it's -80% Tomb Raider Midweek.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: On Steam it's -80% Tomb Raider Midweek.
Why is you link pointing to a RAR file in Dropbox?
Post edited October 14, 2014 by madth3
Humble Store 1C Company midweek deal up to 80% off.
Grargar: Humble Store 1C Company midweek deal up to 80% off.
...and none of the 1c games I want are included dammit!
Sachys: ...and none of the 1c games I want are included dammit!
What 1C game are you after?

My guess is that you are looking for AIM/AIM2 or some of their other racing titles - Streets of Russia? Maybe you are looking for Vivesecktor, You are Empty, or some of their HOGs?

These are pretty much all of the recent titles:
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
Men of War (various)
Men of War 2
King's Bounty (Legend / AP / Crossworlds / Dark side / WotN)
Space Rangers HD
UFO Aftermath
UFO Aftershock

Collections:
Space (Parkan 2 / Space Rangers HD / Star Wolves 1 - 3 / UFO Aftermath / UFO Aftershock / Tomorrow War)
King's Bounty Platnum (Legend / AP / Crossworlds)
King's Bounty (Legend / AP / Crossworlds / WotN + DLC)
WW2 (Faces of War / Men of War + DLC / Soldiers: Heroes of WW2 / Theatre of War / Theatre of War 2 + DLC)
Men of War Pack (MoW - Red Tide, Vietnam, Assault Squad GOTY, Condemned Heroes)
Elven Legacy (+Ranger +Magic +Siege)
Post edited October 15, 2014 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan:
None of the above - have most of them anyways
Sachys: None of the above - have most of them anyways
Those trucking or simulator games, then?

Finally found their site. What is "Royal Quest"?

Can't be "ILYA MUROMETS" (IL-2 prequel, WWI), because they're just in early access phase.

Hmm, IL-2 seems to have a "Battle of Stalingrad DLC" released last month, is that what you were thinking of?
Post edited October 15, 2014 by PincushionMan
Sachys: None of the above - have most of them anyways
PincushionMan: Those trucking or simulator games, then?

Finally found their site. What is "Royal Quest"?

Can't be "ILYA MUROMETS" (IL-2 prequel, WWI), because they're just in early access phase.

Hmm, IL-2 seems to have a "Battle of Stalingrad DLC" released last month, is that what you were thinking of?
Oh hell no - some of the lesser known strategies they have the right to (some they always had) like Brigade E5, 7.62 etc and oddball RPGs like Planet Alcatraz - people often complain about them, but the more I play, the more I realise a lot of people just dont get them (bugs aside), yet I do - and love them!
Sachys: Planet Alcatraz
That was my first guess for the titles you were talking about. I picked that up in a 1C bundle many moons ago.
Sachys: Planet Alcatraz
IAmSinistar: That was my first guess for the titles you were talking about. I picked that up in a 1C bundle many moons ago.
probablythe groupees 1C MegaBundle I guess - and yeah, wanted it then, but had a limited choice (think it was a gift from DeMignon actually) so opted for "safer" titles I was more familiar with - then recently I played Marauder... damn!
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: probablythe groupees 1C MegaBundle I guess - and yeah, wanted it then, but had a limited choice (think it was a gift from DeMignon actually) so opted for "safer" titles I was more familiar with - then recently I played Marauder... damn!
Planet Alcatraz was the title that cinched the bundle for me. I haven't played it yet and have heard it is endearingly crap, but I still expect to wring some joy from it.

I like the A.I.M. games as well, so there you go.
Sachys: probablythe groupees 1C MegaBundle I guess - and yeah, wanted it then, but had a limited choice (think it was a gift from DeMignon actually) so opted for "safer" titles I was more familiar with - then recently I played Marauder... damn!
IAmSinistar: Planet Alcatraz was the title that cinched the bundle for me. I haven't played it yet and have heard it is endearingly crap, but I still expect to wring some joy from it.

I like the A.I.M. games as well, so there you go.
AAc
tually, that annoyed me with that bundle - think aim 2 was a freebie, but you had to pay for aim 1 (bit like dawn of magic)
Sachys: AAc
tually, that annoyed me with that bundle - think aim 2 was a freebie, but you had to pay for aim 1 (bit like dawn of magic)
It was indeed the 1C Mega Bundle. Bought almost exactly a year ago. That's back when Groupees was really cramming in a good amount of stuff. Not so much, now.