It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Total War Weekend at Steam

-75% on Total War games and DLCs except Total War Rome II
-50% on Total War Master Collection

Total War Rome II is Free To Play until sunday
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but Total War Rome II is part of the Master Collection, which means that by paying €54.99, you can either buy just Total War Rome II, or the Master Collection. Guess that they didn't think it through too much. Also, what the hell is Viking: Battle for Asgard doing in a Total War pack?
Grargar: Also, what the hell is Viking: Battle for Asgard doing in a Total War pack?
Noticed that too. :-)
Grargar: Also, what the hell is Viking: Battle for Asgard doing in a Total War pack?
Always is actually - everytime they go on sale, Viking is up as well. Not 100% sure of the connection, but my guess is same development team or engine perhaps?!
Sachys: Always is actually - everytime they go on sale, Viking is up as well. Not 100% sure of the connection, but my guess is same development team or engine perhaps?!
Same dev team, Creative Assembly.
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Leading Ladies</span>

PWYW
Lilly Looking Through (Windows, Mac)
The Cat Lady (Windows, Linux [Steam-only])
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (Windows, Mac, Linux [Not on GOG])

$1
Ms. Splosion Man (Windows)

$6
Long Live the Queen (Windows, Mac, Linux)
The Yahwg (Windows)

$10
Valdis Story: Abyssal City (Windows)

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Ms. Splosion Man which is Steam-only and Defender's Quest, which also offers a GOG key.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by Grargar
Sachys: Always is actually - everytime they go on sale, Viking is up as well. Not 100% sure of the connection, but my guess is same development team or engine perhaps?!
Grargar: OK, it's developed by Creative Assembly, but it still doesn't make much sense.
Maybe it was developed as a fantasy version of the TW games and changed during development? Havent played it myself, but the screens I've seen do remind me of MTW2 battles a little.
Grargar: OK, it's developed by Creative Assembly, but it still doesn't make much sense.
Sachys: Maybe it was developed as a fantasy version of the TW games and changed during development? Havent played it myself, but the screens I've seen do remind me of MTW2 battles a little.
I guess you could call it a spiritual successor to [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan:_Total_Warrior]Spartan: Total Warrior[/url].
Sachys: Maybe it was developed as a fantasy version of the TW games and changed during development? Havent played it myself, but the screens I've seen do remind me of MTW2 battles a little.
Grargar: I guess you could call it a spiritual successor to [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan:_Total_Warrior]Spartan: Total Warrior[/url].
now THAT makes some sense at least. not only to Viking, but as to why a lot of my console only friends are so hostile to the Idea of the Total War franchise! O___o&
Painkiller Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/painkiller-bundle/

$3,99/€3,59

Painkiller: Black Edition
Painkiller: Overdose
Painkiller: Recurring Evil
Painkiller: Redemption
Painkiller: Resurrection
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Leading Ladies</span>

PWYW
Lilly Looking Through (Windows, Mac)
The Cat Lady (Windows, Linux [Steam-only])
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (Windows, Mac, Linux [Not on GOG])

$1
Ms. Splosion Man (Windows)

$6
Long Live the Queen (Windows, Mac, Linux)
The Yahwg (Windows)

$10
Valdis Story: Abyssal City (Windows)

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Ms. Splosion Man which is Steam-only and Defender's Quest, which also offers a GOG key.
The Cat Lady shows as DRM free on my end, while Ms. Splosion Man requires Steam.

Anyone played Lilly Looking Through or Ms. Splosion Man? Those are the two games I don't have and am interested in.
jcosmocohen: The Cat Lady shows as DRM free on my end, while Ms. Splosion Man requires Steam.

Anyone played Lilly Looking Through or Ms. Splosion Man? Those are the two games I don't have and am interested in.
I did say: "Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Ms. Splosion Man which is Steam-only". The Steam-only label I attached next to The Cat Lady, pertains to the Linux build.
Nice bundle. I grabbed the $1 tier for Ms. Splosion Man although i already have the other games. :D
jcosmocohen: The Cat Lady shows as DRM free on my end, while Ms. Splosion Man requires Steam.

Grargar: I did say: "Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Ms. Splosion Man which is Steam-only". The Steam-only label I attached next to The Cat Lady, pertains to the Linux build.
I see, my mistake.
Oops! Never mind.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by LinustheBold
jcosmocohen: Anyone played Lilly Looking Through
I have :D The adjective most used to describe the game is "charming" and I have to agree. It's a Machinarium-type puzzle adventure game, where clicking and experimenting is key. I had some trouble with the color-themed puzzles, but it's really a fun game, and a steal at $1!

Some fun trivia about Geeta Games, headed by Steve and his wife, Jessica:

Jessica performed as a mime in Russia.

In college Steve performed in a techno pop band.

Their youngest daughter came up with the word "Geeta."

Jessica does choreography for community theatre.

We sold our house and one of our cars to help fund production on "Lilly Looking Through."