It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Terpor: There's a Razor Cortex & GOG Promotion going on, and you can get a decent deal on few GOG games
http://www.razerzone.com/cortex/?src=pgm.87681000&utm_source=RazerStore&utm_campaign=CortexWW&utm_medium=edm_US
BlackThorny: How do you get to that buy on GOG screen? I don't even see a place to search for games prior to downloading the software.
Looks like this is the link, but you have to have Razer Cortex to get the deal; it asks for your Razer ID email and password.

For those curious (or may have missed the attachment in the original message, like I did), the deal is for:
The Witcher 2 - $3.99
Hotline Miami - $1.99
Reus - $1.99
Anomaly: Warzone Earth - $1.99
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - $2.99
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord - $0.99
Guacamelee - $2.99
Escape Goat - $0.99

It also says, in small print at the bottom, "Your code is valid for a single purchase on GOG.com until 31 December 2015."

Anyone used Razer Cortex? I'd never heard of it before this.
Post edited September 11, 2014 by penumbren
penumbren: Looks like this is the link, but you have to have Razer Cortex to get the deal; it asks for your Razer ID email and password.

For those curious (or may have missed the attachment in the original message, like I did), the deal is for:
The Witcher 2 - $3.99
Hotline Miami - $1.99
Reus - $1.99
Anomaly: Warzone Earth - $1.99
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - $2.99
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord - $0.99
Guacamelee - $2.99
Escape Goat - $0.99

It also says, in small print at the bottom, "Your code is valid for a single purchase on GOG.com until 31 December 2015."

Anyone used Razer Cortex? I'd never heard of it before this.
Neither have I. And I'm wary of yet another game management system to clog up my processes.
Steam is unfortunately ubiquitous.
Desura, I got, but am slightly regretting it. I may end up uninstalling it, and simply using the game exe.'s to launch my Desura games.
GOG Galaxy I'll probably allow as I like and kind of trust GOG.
The "others"? Meh.
BlackThorny: I want it for The Tiny Bang Story (although I bought it on steam when it was on sale for 0.4$ or so... but it was as a gift so I can trade it),
but I'm still waiting for the "More games coming soon!" to see If It's worth to beat the average. any idea when will that happen?
Getcomposted: As always, with two week bundles, one week after the launch.
Thanks for the info! Then I will wait about a week :)
BlackThorny:
dunno about the client download - but I did copy down the cd key it asked for, so with the zip file i downloaded prior to all this, yes.
Grargar: Telltale Weekend -80%, except for The Walking Dead - Season Two, which is -25% and The Wolf Among Us, which is -50%. The DRM seems to vary wildly among the games (some SecuROM, some Steam, some "Other DRM" and one whole game DRM-Free).
The lack of recent Telltale games here is really starting to frustrate me. The amount of times they go on sale elsewhere is always a reminder we can't get them here. Every time they go on sale somewhere else (which, lets be honest here, is not a rare event by any stretch) I'm slightly more tempted to buy them somewhere else. This particular sale right here on Gamer's Gate is especially hard to resist, as I also have a 20% off code to use, but it expires today.

Come on TellTale. Why you no love us any more? :(
madth3: For those strategy fans: Hearts of Iron III Bundle at BundleStars for $4.99

- Hearts of Iron III plus 19 pieces of DLC for Steam
That is SO tempting, thanks for the info. Probably not gonna do it because my strategy collection is already extensive but, can't hurt to update my trading thread post!
MaxFulvus: Is Resident Evil 5 needs GFWL for the activation and the solo game or is it just for the multiplayer part ?
Not sure about the digital version, but the retail one uses GFWL only for saving and can be installed and played without ever going online once.
Post edited September 12, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Another ridiculous flash sale on Humble Store. This time:

March of the Eagles -96%/€0.79 (Steam)

Only for 12 more hours!
Crap, I've missed this by a narrow margin :(
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Kalypso 2</span>

$1
Grand Ages: Rome - Gold Edition
Imperium Romanum - Gold Edition
Airline Tycoon 2
Disciples III: Gold Edition
For me it's one of the best $1 tiers, and I already have most of the other games...
Post edited September 12, 2014 by blotunga
MaxFulvus: Is Resident Evil 5 needs GFWL for the activation and the solo game or is it just for the multiplayer part ?
DyNaer: atm i think it still uses GWFL, but Capcom will switch to Steamworks in the future :

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2014/09/08/resident-evil-5-dead-rising-2-and-off-the-record-coming-to-steamworks

so in short, grab it only when this is will be effective, it will save some hassle -_-
Thanks, I'm waiting a GFWL-free version for years now, so I can wait a little more :)
New deal on IGS - Crystal Catacombs

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
Back to sCOOL Bundle - 12 hours left!!!

Tier 1 - 1$
* Ice Cream Surfer (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)
* Nexus Sea (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)
* Plop Fizz Boom (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)

Tier 2 - BTA (atm 2.09$)
* Hermi & Max (Win, DRM-Free)
* Kingdom Elemental (Win, Steam, DRM-Free)
* One Day for Ched (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)
* Star Nomad: RPG RTS Sandbox (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)

Tier 3 - 6.50$ or more
* Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Towers of Altrac (Featured Game) (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)

http://www.playinjector.com/
DotEmu Sega Weekend Sale -60%.
R-Type is the Free App of the Day on Amazon right now.
Getcomposted: R-Type is the Free App of the Day on Amazon right now.
Thanks. For those on the fence, it is ported by DotEmu. Normally $2.99. As with all Amazon appstore games, Amazon Analytics included. This can be worked around with the Xposed framework (rooted phone, hard method) or on Cyanogenmod with 'Privacy Guard' (custom firmware, dangerous method).
Post edited September 12, 2014 by PincushionMan
triock: New deal on IGS - Crystal Catacombs

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
Mmm, tempting. Thanks!