It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psychonauts 0.79 euros now on Humble...
sunshinecorp: Psychonauts 0.79 euros now on Humble...
As already reported twice in just the previous page
sunshinecorp: Psychonauts 0.79 euros now on Humble...
madth3: As already reported twice in just the previous page
Sorry, I wasn't aware of the report police. :P
Seriously, just saw it and wanted to let people know. Next time I'll do a thread search. ;)
There are also five more games with 90% discount that are worth less than €1 right now.

Cubetractor €0.79
Retro/Grade €0.79
Shadowgrounds €0.49
Shadowgrounds Survivor €0.79
The Bridge €0.89

All of them are DRM-Free with Steam keys.
Grargar: There are also five more games with 90% discount that are worth less than €1 right now.
The Bridge €0.89
Nice, I hope this is not a mistake since The Bridge had no DRM-Free version before.
madth3: Nice, I hope this is not a mistake since The Bridge had no DRM-Free version before.
Well, it seems to have now.
Grargar: Well, it seems to have now.
IAmSinistar confirms it!
:-)
Batman: Arkham Origins $7.49 in humblestore for 4 and half more hours, for those that don't yet own it.
gbaz69: Batman: Arkham Origins $7.49 in humblestore for 4 and half more hours, for those that don't yet own it.
not worth it. awful game.
gbaz69: Batman: Arkham Origins $7.49 in humblestore for 4 and half more hours, for those that don't yet own it.
Worth it, it's still got some performance issues and bugs (most notably the fast travel cutscenes tend to last several minutes instead of seconds) but it's totally playable and fun. I liked it way better than Arkham City.
Avogadro6: Worth it, it's still got some performance issues and bugs (most notably the fast travel cutscenes tend to last several minutes instead of seconds) but it's totally playable and fun. I liked it way better than Arkham City.
not worth it:

no performance issues from me (and I run with an intel card), just a badly done game in the vein of Christopher Nolans awful films. The voice acting and graphics are nice... but its nothing kore than a cheaply made, expensively sold tack on for the series, that at least could just have been sold as a dlc / actual expansion for Arkham City.

Edit: terrible story attempt, nothing new, nothing refined, bad crap from "city" remains.

Those considering purchasing, consider both sides.
Post edited September 08, 2014 by Sachys
Divinity 2: Director's Cut, Steam key & DRM-free for at least 75% off in the Humble store (3,50 Euro over here) is quite a good deal, methinks.
Leroux: Divinity 2: Director's Cut, Steam key & DRM-free for at least 75% off in the Humble store (3,50 Euro over here) is quite a good deal, methinks.
Ooh! I've been meaning to get this. Good game?
Leroux: Divinity 2: Director's Cut, Steam key & DRM-free for at least 75% off in the Humble store (3,50 Euro over here) is quite a good deal, methinks.
jcosmocohen: Ooh! I've been meaning to get this. Good game?
Yes, totally. Hours upon Hours of Dragon fun! :)
Psychonauts €0.79 humble store :D