It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The current bundle from PlayInjector, “Back to sCOOL”, offers Tower Defense Tactics, RPG, RTS, Shooter, Arcade Retro Game and a Point & Click Adventure titles, split in 3 Tiers:

Tier 1 - 1$
* Ice Cream Surfer (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)
* Nexus Sea (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)
* Plop Fizz Boom (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)

Tier 2 - BTA (atm 2.09$)
* Hermi & Max (Win, DRM-Free)
* Kingdom Elemental (Win, Steam, DRM-Free)
* One Day for Ched (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)
* Star Nomad: RPG RTS Sandbox (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)

Tier 3 - 6.50$ or more
* Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Towers of Altrac (Featured Game) (Win, Desura, DRM-Free)

http://www.playinjector.com/
A quick Monday reminder that GamersGate has their Summer Sale Reloaded.

Top offers in their homepage: Papo & Yo, King's Bounty, Shadow Warrior and The Typing of the Dead.

Variety of publishers and DRM. Be sure to check out the small letter if you find something you like.
tinyE: CHICAGO 1930 IS 50% OFF!!!!!!

Finally I can buy that fucking game and lose the URL. I joined GG going on a year ago JUST to get that game because I don't like shopping anywhere but here, and finally I can snag it and put my guilt to bed.
I really don't like how they keep redirecting me to the UK site. No, I don't want to pay in pound sterling because that's not the currency I get paid in. Blah. Thanks for the heads-up, though. I've been waiting/hoping the game would make it over here.
At GreenmanGaming

Iceberg games
(Iceberg Interactive, I mean. There probably is some Iceberg Simulator somewhere.)
Some for Steam, some requiring Capsule client.

The Book of Unwritten Tales have a 90% off in their regular and deluxe editions.
Dunno if this was mentioned yet, but a nice sale at <span class="bold">Screen7</span>. For £5 you get:

The Cat Lady (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key & 1 x Steam key)
Nancy The Happy Whore (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key)
Downfall (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key, 1 x future benefits)
The Samaritan Paradox (1 x DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Steam key, 1 x Desura key)

Pretty good set, and soundtracks included. Shame there aren't GOG keys instead for the three carried here, though. :)
Humble Store Daily Deal: Legend of Grimrock (DRM-Free+Steam) -75%/€2.99
New Weeklong Deals at Steam

Among others:

- Deponia -90% / $1.99
- Insecticide Part 1 -90% / $0.29
- Naval Warfare -90% / $0.39
- The Tiny Bang Story -90% / $0.49
- STORM: Frontline Nation -90% / $0.49
- The Journey Down: Chapter 1 -90% / $0.69
- Knights and Merchants -86% / $0.97
Post edited August 25, 2014 by madth3
madth3: - STORM: Frontline Nation -90% / $0.49
REALLY worth it at that price for 4X fans - wont be everyones cup of warfare, and takes a little to get going with, but is actually really good once you get your head into it. Keep meaning to reinstall it, but right now I'm on GalaCiv. :)
IAmSinistar: Dunno if this was mentioned yet, but a nice sale at <span class="bold">Screen7</span>. For £5 you get:

The Cat Lady (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key & 1 x Steam key)
Nancy The Happy Whore (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key)
Downfall (1 x instant DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Desura key, 1 x future benefits)
The Samaritan Paradox (1 x DRM-free digital download includes OST, 1 x Steam key, 1 x Desura key)

Pretty good set, and soundtracks included. Shame there aren't GOG keys instead for the three carried here, though. :)
This is indeed a pretty good set, may check it out though I only miss The Samaritan Paradox.
high rated
<span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Modern Retro</span>

PWYW
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
Full Bore
Tiny Barbarian DX

$6
NEStalgia
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key except for Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, which is Steam-only. In addition, everything is Windows-only except Full Bore, which also supports Linux and Tiny Barbarian DX, which also supports Mac.

Includes soundtracks for all games except NEStalgia.
Nice rep. :)
AVGN seems nice, but again is in the wrong tier :D
IAmSinistar: Nice rep. :)
Indeed. >;)
A steamed Monday Bundle at IndieGala

$1.89 (first 24 hours) or more. All Steam except Duplicity.

- Night Shift (Early Access Game) (Win)
- Where Angels Cry (Win, Mac)
- War on Folvos (Win)
- 1000 Amps (Win, Mac)
- Shad'0 (Win)
- Lucius (Win)
- Duplicity (Desura, Steam Greenlight / Win, Mac, Linux)
madth3: A quick Monday reminder that GamersGate has their Summer Sale Reloaded.

Top offers in their homepage: Papo & Yo, King's Bounty, Shadow Warrior and The Typing of the Dead.

Variety of publishers and DRM. Be sure to check out the small letter if you find something you like.
Shame the two newest King's Bounty titles are Steam only :( I've got the cash waiting to dollop down for these so come on GOG, please get these two expansions here...