It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Darksiders I, II and the Franchise Pack added to the Nordic Games deals at BundleStars. 75% on these three, for Steam.
blarth: Has anyone purchased the franchise pack? Is it one key for everything, or do you get separate keys?
My experience with Bundle Stars would point towards individual keys, but I haven't actually bought it, so I can't say for sure.
According to the steam forums, it is one key for everything since steam sells the franchise pack. I was hoping there would be separate keys since I already have the base games. Guess I'll pass on this one.
Just wondering why would you buy grand theft auto 4 complete edition for £7.50 when you can have everything in that package and the prequels too for £7.00 ? :o

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=gtaweekend
CptFandango: Just wondering why would you buy grand theft auto 4 complete edition for £7.50 when you can have everything in that package and the prequels too for £7.00 ? :o

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=gtaweekend
GlitchGate, that's why. :P

Humble Store Daily Deal: Euro Truck Simulator 2: Gold Edition (Steam) -74%/€6.99
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Grargar
blarth: According to the steam forums, it is one key for everything since steam sells the franchise pack. I was hoping there would be separate keys since I already have the base games. Guess I'll pass on this one.
Too bad. I have Darksiders. I was thinking of picking it up, and then giving away the first one. I'll have to rethink that then.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by hummer010
high rated
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition</span>

PWYW
Unholy Heights (Windows)
One Way Heroics (Windows)
GIGANTIC ARMY (Windows/Linux)

$6
YS Origin (Windows)
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae (Windows)
Pixeljunk Shooter (Windows/Mac/Linux)

$10
Astebreed (Windows)

Everything is DRM-Free with a Steam key.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Grargar
ninjaed on the humble deal
Post edited August 07, 2014 by BenKii
PSN has Persona titles for $5 each

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP, PS Vita)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP, PS Vita)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (PSP, PS Vita)

For those of you who don't own a PSP or a PS Vita, you can play these games on your PC or Android device using the PPSSPP emulator. Download the games to your PS3 then transfer them to your PC using a USB stick OR download and install [url=https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1004/~/download-from-playstation-store-on-a-pc-%28media-go%29]Media Go [/url] to your PC and use that program to download PSP titles directly to your PC.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by BenKii
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition</span>

PWYW
Unholy Heights (Windows)

$6
YS Origin (Windows)

$10
Astebreed (Windows)

Eventually a bundle I like the look of!
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition</span>

PWYW
Unholy Heights (Windows)

$6
YS Origin (Windows)

$10
Astebreed (Windows)

Getcomposted: Eventually a bundle I like the look of!
Eventually or finally?
Smannesman: Eventually or finally?
Both?
I'm interested only on Asterbreed and Ys Origin, both on the wrong tier :P
Smannesman: Eventually or finally?
Getcomposted: Both?
Well you're from the UK so you guys invented the language, but I'm pretty sure it can only be one (like a Highlander, but less cool).
Eventually would mean you don't like the look of the bundle at this time, whilst finally would indicate you do like the look of it. At least that's what I thought, but obviously I'm missing something here not being a native English speaker.
Getcomposted: Both?
Smannesman: Well you're from the UK so you guys invented the language, but I'm pretty sure it can only be one (like a Highlander, but less cool).
Eventually would mean you don't like the look of the bundle at this time, whilst finally would indicate you do like the look of it. At least that's what I thought, but obviously I'm missing something here not being a native English speaker.
eventually is usually before and finally after.

"Finally man utd have won the euro cup again"
"Eventually man utd will win the euro cup again"

And sometimes they can be used interchangeably

"Man utd finally won the euro in 2014/15 season"
"Man utd eventually won the euro in 2014/15 season"

In the sentence it was used earlier it sounded kinda wrong but you can put it down to artistic liscence, wordplay or humour :)
Smannesman: Well you're from the UK so you guys invented the language, but I'm pretty sure it can only be one (like a Highlander, but less cool).
CptFandango: eventually is usually before and finally after.

"Finally man utd have won the euro cup again"
"Eventually man utd will win the euro cup again"

And sometimes they can be used interchangeably

"Man utd finally won the euro in 2014/15 season"
"Man utd eventually won the euro in 2014/15 season"

In the sentence it was used earlier it sounded kinda wrong but you can put it down to artistic liscence, wordplay or humour :)
Alright so I did read it correctly, I suppose it could be a terrible joke.