It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: I'm guessing the Thief sequels instead of the reboot.
Yeah, it will probably be the thief sequels and older tomb raider games or maybe the first Just Cause as well, who knows. :)
stg83: Yep, that is the only game I am interested in as well. :)

Thats pretty wishful thinking since for the last bundle a lot of people were expecting one of the Borderlands games and it ended up being X-Com Classics. :)
hummer010: Yeah, but it's a different publisher, so who knows?

I'm guessing the Thief sequels instead of the reboot.
That's more likely than what I had in mind.

Best to just make purchasing decisions based on what's up currently and anything bonus is gravy.
I'd be alright with the older Tomb Raider games - I don't have any of them anymore (I once had CD's for a Tomb Raider set of some sort).

I have both of the Thief sequels on GOG.
foxworks: Nice, all individual keys for each and every game :D
HypersomniacLive: That's the thing though - only Steam keys, even for games that have a DRM-free version readily available.
Agreed, DRM-Free counterparts would have been appreciated ;-)
Got the $1 tier for now. Is the $15 tier worth it? I only have the vanilla Deus ex: HR and the first deus ex from it.
blotunga: Got the $1 tier for now. Is the $15 tier worth it? I only have the vanilla Deus ex: HR and the first deus ex from it.
Unless you like the other games in that pile, I suggest getting Deus Ex Directors Cut for 5 bucks on a steam sale.
blotunga: Got the $1 tier for now. Is the $15 tier worth it? I only have the vanilla Deus ex: HR and the first deus ex from it.
Depends on what you like, of course. Just Cause 2 is a very fun sandbox game. The grappling hook is really fun to use: sadly I remember there being only one mission, where you were being chased on the road and while your AI buddy drove, you had to attach the chasers to lamp posts etc. with the hook. It made for some spectacular halts. I would've loved to see more missions like that. Anyway, if this sounds like fun to you, then I'd recommend it :)

Also, I enjoyed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light when I played it with a friend on Co-op. It's like Tomb Raider, but from an isometric view. Also, I recall there being a much bigger emphasis on action than any other TR game. If you have someone to play the game with, then why not give it a try too.

Haven't played Kane and Lynch 2, but I hear it's abysmal. Yahtzee (Zero Punctuation) put the game on his Bottom 5 list of 2010 at the #1 slot. That should say something...

So, basically, 2 good games and 1 horrendous one on that tier besides the Deus Ex games.

edit: haha, I just rewatched the Top 2010 episode for fun and apparently he had put Just Cause 2 in the #1 slot in the Top tier (i.e he thought it was the best game in 2010)
Post edited July 22, 2014 by DProject
BenKii: Unless you like the other games in that pile, I suggest getting Deus Ex Directors Cut for 5 bucks on a steam sale.
Thanks to the euro tax the directors cut is about 8 bucks here. Seems that I could also try Just Cause 2. Well I have 2 weeks to think about it.
first 3 issues of The Walking Dead Comic Free on humble

https://www.humblebundle.com/thewalkingdead

scroll down past the tiers, and below the t-shirt tiers they have another box "Free "Walking Dead" Issues"

since i was already signed in i didnt even have to input my email address next to the submit button.
4 different versions of each issue:
pdf (HD), pdf, epub, .cbz

---
if only there were a tier on humble with all the current issues digitally and no physical junk.
they have issues 01-30 (volume 01-05) if you go with the $15 tier
(at least 120 issues / 20 volumes)
ErekoseDM: first 3 issues of The Walking Dead Comic Free on humble

https://www.humblebundle.com/thewalkingdead

scroll down past the tiers, and below the t-shirt tiers they have another box "Free "Walking Dead" Issues"
Awesome, thanks! I didn't even notice that!
triock: Meh, only interested in Mini ninjas :D
Yeah that's been one I've been waiting for one sale for a while now too and the bundle is underwhelming. I'm not fond of Square Enix after a debacle with codes on their website where I had to request a refund(which was given) for a bunch of dodgy codes they sent out.
Blast it!
Posted in the wrong thread!

Move along, nothing to see.
(Unless you really want to, in which case, the correct forum and tab I should have been posting in was the GOG's (General) Trading Thread.) ;)
Post edited July 22, 2014 by Getcomposted
Foxhack: 18 arcade games that haven't been fixed in three years.

DotEmu is a horrible company and nobody should be buying their bad MAME hackjobs.
Haven't tried them yet. Gooblins and Silmarils Collection work pretty well on vanilla Dosbox/ScummVM. Nicky Boom seems to be a Windows port, which sucky for us who don't use Windows. Although, it seems the port is based on SDL and it was, at some point, open surce. Sadly that's not the case anymore and sadly I can't find the source anywhere on the net. I was really hopeing to play it natively on my non-Windows box.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 55

-Garden Rescue -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-iBomber Attack -85%/$1.05 (DRM-Free)
-Little Trus Man -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Pitiri 1977 -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Star Hammer Tactics -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-X-Blades -75%/$1.25 (Online One Time Key Validation)
New deals on GamersGate.

Daily Deal: Papo & Yo
-Papo & Yo -75%/€3.25
-Papo & Yo Soundtrack -75%/€1.37
-Papo & Yo and Soundtrack bundle -75%/€3.87

Bethesda Week Daily Deal: The Elder Scrolls
-Morrowind GOTY -67%/€6.60
-Oblivion GOTY -67%/€6.60
-Oblivion GOTY Deluxe -70%/€7.50
-Skyrim -50%/€7.50
-Skyrim Dawnguard DLC -50%/€10.00
-Skyrim Dragonborn DLC -50%/€10.00