It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Daily Deal for Total War Grand Master Collection -80% for €28 on GamersGate. Everything is on Steam, except for Medieval 2 Collection and the Rome games, which use SecuROM.
Yowza, that's a deal. Weird about the SecuROM, I have Medieval 2 and Rome on Steam (from a previous purchase)... unless that has stacked DRM, I never actually checked.
GreenManGaming has some deals on Wolfenstein and Doom, up to 75% (Steam).

There is also a 25% on some Bethesda titles.
BoxOfSnoo: Yowza, that's a deal. Weird about the SecuROM, I have Medieval 2 and Rome on Steam (from a previous purchase)... unless that has stacked DRM, I never actually checked.
Now that is an intersting deal. $33 us price. I've been eyeballing TW:Grandmaster for long... maybe tomorrow morning I get it finally...
Post edited July 17, 2014 by blotunga
Groupees added a second bonus for the Build a Microids Bundle 2 (which already got extended by 2 days): Atlantis Evoloution,
free at 4,500 bundles sold (currently @ 4,040) 1 day 15 hours 30~ minutes to go
Dead Island weekend at GamersGate, up to 75%
http://store.steampowered.com//sale/quakecon_2014

That Quakecon 2014 bundle looks *really* good if you don't already have anything in it: Wolfenstein: The New Order, Elder Scrolls Online, Dishonored GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Doom 3 BFG, Doom II, Master Levels for Doom II, Final Doom, and Ultimate Doom, all for $99.99.

The separate Dishonored GOTY special is the same price that it was in its flash sale during the Summer Sale. Still, it's never been a lower price before.

Amazon is also running some Quakecon specials:

Of note, the recently released Wolfenstein: The New Order for 50% off, $29.99 and Return To Castle Wolfenstein at 75% off, $2.49. Both games are also on sale in the Steam sale, but they are significantly cheaper on Amazon.

Edit: it appears that these Amazon deals are the same prices as the previously mentioned Green Man sale, which I'm guessing let's you use an extra discount code on top of the current price, making the Green Man deal better...
Post edited July 17, 2014 by yyahoo
Humble Store has a discount on the Warlock games for 3 and a half more days. Specifically:

Warlock Ultimate Edition -75%/€6.24
Warlock 2: The Exiled -50%/€14.99
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Lord Edition -50%/€19.99
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Edition -50%/€24.99
Hmm. Steam has Dishonored GOTY for $10.19. This has me very tempted.
There's a Humble Weekly bundle of simulators. Steam only, I believe:

$1 tier
Universe Sandbox
Cook, Serve, Delicious
OOTP 14 (American Baseball, probably not based on real teams)

$6 tier
Turbo Dismount (???)
Tropico 4 Steam Special

$10 tier
Euro Truck Simulator + Fantasy Paint Jobs DLC

Here

Also:

Euro Truck must be popular, because it has a BundleStars bundle for $10 also here. Includes ETS2. + 4 DLC.

edit: Forgot to include the BundleStars bundle includes the original, plus two other truck simulators and School Bus Driver Simulator, complete with screaming kids and spitwads! Their quote: "Unlike any driving game you've played before"

I wonder if they'll have girl fights on this game's school buses...
Post edited July 17, 2014 by PincushionMan
LinustheBold: Hmm. Steam has Dishonored GOTY for $10.19. This has me very tempted.
I think that's the cheapest it's ever been... I want to get it, too, but my back log is big enough already. D:
PincushionMan: There's a Humble Weekly bundle of simulators. Steam only, I believe:

$1 tier
Universe Sandbox
Cook, Serve, Delicious
OOTP 14 (American Baseball, probably not based on real teams)
1st tier is also DRM-Free.
PincushionMan: OOTP 14 (American Baseball, probably not based on real teams)
From the description of the game on the Humble Weekly page:

"Play solo with a world of your own creation: play a typical major league game with real 2013 rosters, including full minor leagues; create an historical league with real players from any year between 1871 and 2012; or choose from dozens of options to build a unique fictional league. For the ultimate challenge, join an online league and test your mettle against other human players! "
Post edited July 17, 2014 by yyahoo
Blink Bundle - Trading Cards Games Bundle 2

$1.99
- A Virus Named TOM
- LOVE
- Not The Robots
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages

$4.99
- Chip
- FATE
- Go Home Dinosaurs
- Retro/Grade
- Secret of the Magic Crystals
- Secret of the Magtic Crystals - The Race DLC
- Circuits
- Canyon Capers
- Canyon Capers - Rio Fever DLC
+1 mystery game
Post edited July 17, 2014 by Stooner
LinustheBold: Hmm. Steam has Dishonored GOTY for $10.19. This has me very tempted.
$16.99 USD for aussies lol
ahhh Bethesda does it again...
madth3: GreenManGaming has some deals on Wolfenstein and Doom, up to 75% (Steam).

There is also a 25% on some Bethesda titles.
Anyone know if the new Wolfenstein is actually any good?.
Post edited July 17, 2014 by Niggles
Stooner: Blink Bundle - Trading Cards Games Bundle 2
I'd take the games if they were given to me, just to farm for cards, but most of them aren't all that fun-looking (although I did buy the horse game during the Steam sale. lol~)