It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Royale
Overcast: Walden and the Werewolf 75% / $2.49 (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)
499 keys left

AirBuccaneers 80% / $2.99 (Steam)
421 keys left
Indie Royale - The Apollo Bundle

- Rogue Shooter: The FPS Roguelike (Steam)
- Echo of the Wilds (Desura, DRM free, Steam)
- Talisman: Digital Edition (Steam)
- Terrorhedron (Desura, DRM free, Greenlit)
- Swipecart (Desura, DRM free, Steam)
*Mystery Game*
Post edited July 16, 2014 by Stooner
madth3: If you got the Humble 2k Bundle, GreenmanGaming has Bioshock DLC, Mafia II DLC and XCOM DLC on sale, up to 75%.
all i saw were 2 mafia 2 dlcs but i noticed this a couple days ago (apparently there are 2 buttons on the main page one drops you to a page with only 2 dlcs the other drops you to this pack. a search for 'mafia' pops up all the individual dlcs + other random stuff):

Mafia 2 DLC pack $7.98 (discount voucher P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9) = $6.39
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/mafia-ii-dlc-pack/

This pack includes:
Mafia II: Greaser
Mafia II: Jimmy Vendetta
Mafia II: Joe's Adventure
Mafia II: Renegade
Mafia II: Vegas
Mafia II: WarHero

BenKii: Cool deal. I tested the 20% off coupon (P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9) on Minerva's Den and got it to work. Think the code works for the other DLCs as well.
thanks for the discount code. might actually make use of this after i read up a bit on these dlcs.
Ragnarblackmane: Oh my...listening to that soundtrack now, gorgeous, somehow never heard it before. I am not sure if you know the fantastic webradio station ancient.fm but I use it a lot when playing empire-builders/grand strategy games set in the appropriate era. While I still love Andreas Waldentoft's work I can understand your feelings.

Too late now to get the game in any case, and I've considered buying For the Glory on Steam before. Thanks for the information, all the same.
Finally, a convert! Here's my favourite of the bunch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4J-eQwcHfg
Somehow, you just can't beat Mozart XD

Btw, the original files had a few defects, still audible in your link. I've gone to great lengths to fix my own version to as good a state as possible, so if you'd like some help with that, PM me.
madth3: If you got the Humble 2k Bundle, GreenmanGaming has Bioshock DLC, Mafia II DLC and XCOM DLC on sale, up to 75%.
ErekoseDM: all i saw were 2 mafia 2 dlcs but i noticed this a couple days ago (apparently there are 2 buttons on the main page one drops you to a page with only 2 dlcs the other drops you to this pack. a search for 'mafia' pops up all the individual dlcs + other random stuff):

This pack includes:

BenKii: Cool deal. I tested the 20% off coupon (P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9) on Minerva's Den and got it to work. Think the code works for the other DLCs as well.
ErekoseDM: thanks for the discount code. might actually make use of this after i read up a bit on these dlcs.
EDIT!

The only Mafia DLC worth getting is Joe's Adventure.
Jimmy's Vendetta are a lot of TIMED MISSIONS. The rest is just eyecandy that does nothing (given the zero replay value).

I am awfully sorry, somehow I confused these two!
Joe's Adventure Joe's Adventure Joe's Adventure Joe's Adventure ...
Post edited July 17, 2014 by dyscode
ErekoseDM: all i saw were 2 mafia 2 dlcs but i noticed this a couple days ago (apparently there are 2 buttons on the main page one drops you to a page with only 2 dlcs the other drops you to this pack. a search for 'mafia' pops up all the individual dlcs + other random stuff):

This pack includes:

thanks for the discount code. might actually make use of this after i read up a bit on these dlcs.
dyscode: The only Mafia DLC worth getting is Jimmy's Vendetta.
Joe's Adventure are a lot of TIMED MISSIONS. The rest is just eyecandy that does nothing.
Im confused. I keep reading mediocre comments about Jimmys' Vendetta which reads like what your describing at Joe's Adventure???
Niggles: Im confused. I keep reading mediocre comments about Jimmys' Vendetta which reads like what your describing at Joe's Adventure???
Yeah, me too.
The Indie Gala Store has Europa Universalis IV for 75% off at $9.99 plus all DLC on sale.
Ragnarblackmane: The Indie Gala Store has Europa Universalis IV for 75% off at $9.99 plus all DLC on sale.
GreenManGaming also has them in sale. I don't know if the code posted previously (P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9) works on those games.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 49

-Cell HD: Emergence -80%/$1.20 (DRM-Free)
-Plazma Being -80%/$0.90 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-They Breathe -70%/$0.90 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Tower of Guns -67%/$4.95 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Unhack -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Wildlife Park Tycoon -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
dyscode: The only Mafia DLC worth getting is Jimmy's Vendetta.
Joe's Adventure are a lot of TIMED MISSIONS. The rest is just eyecandy that does nothing.
Niggles: Im confused. I keep reading mediocre comments about Jimmys' Vendetta which reads like what your describing at Joe's Adventure???
FRAKK, I am awfully sorry!!! =8-O Yes, Joe's Adventure is the good one. I accidentally confused these two.
I hope nobody was lead to buy Jimmy's Vendetta because of this.
Post edited July 17, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: Yes, Joe's Adventure is the good one. I accidentally confused these two.
Personally speaking, this conversation made me aware of the existence of Joe's Adventure DLC. The default view for Mafia II on steam does not show all DLC (and I didn't notice the "View all" button that shows the rest), so I was only considering the Jimmy's Vendetta DLC. Thankfully I decided to pass for now.
dyscode: FRAKK, I am awfully sorry!!! =8-O Yes, Joe's Adventure is the good one. I accidentally confused these two.
Thank god for that. Almost gave me a heart attack after i bought Joes Adventure (yes i had been tossing up which one to get and thought i had bought the wrong one lol)
Post edited July 17, 2014 by Niggles
dyscode: FRAKK, I am awfully sorry!!! =8-O Yes, Joe's Adventure is the good one. I accidentally confused these two.
Niggles: Thank god for that. Almost gave me a heart attack after i bought Joes Adventure (yes i had been tossing up which one to get and thought i had bought the wrong one lol)
close shave I say :) sorry for the upheaval!
Daily Deal for Total War Grand Master Collection -80% for €28 on GamersGate. Everything is on Steam, except for Medieval 2 Collection and the Rome games, which use SecuROM.