It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: If anyone here uses Tremor Games:

They are currently selling GOG codes for Dracula 4 for 75 Tremor Coins.
This code is actually for Dracula 4 AND 5.

At that price, it's an absolute steal!
I could be wrong (haven't fully researched it yet) but my "shady game reseller" radar is going off on that one. Can anyone vouch for the website's authenticity and whether they're authorized to sell GOG games?
skeletonbow: Can anyone vouch for the website's authenticity and whether they're authorized to sell GOG games?
Bonus codes from bundles, Indie Gala and Groupees from what I recall. More or less the same with the rest of their games as well.
MaxFulvus: Don't hesitate to try "Mark Leung: Revenge of the Bitch" -75%/$2.25 (DRM-Free) !
It's an hilarious RPG, a mix between Monthy Python and Final Fantasy with true actors for cinematics.
Thanks for the recommendation. After watching this trailer for the game I am going to grab it now :)
JMich: Bonus codes from bundles, Indie Gala and Groupees from what I recall. More or less the same with the rest of their games as well.
They also seem to stock some codes from the Insomnia sales.
MaxFulvus: Don't hesitate to try "Mark Leung: Revenge of the Bitch" -75%/$2.25 (DRM-Free) !
It's an hilarious RPG, a mix between Monthy Python and Final Fantasy with true actors for cinematics.
Deja vu!
Post edited July 06, 2014 by Grargar
JMich: Bonus codes from bundles, Indie Gala and Groupees from what I recall. More or less the same with the rest of their games as well.
Ah, that's what I suspected from the incredible slowness of their website plus their WHOIS data being protected by an anonymity service with most of their games looking like they were all limited to bundle games. In my experience all legitimate businesses selling goods to the public have proper public contact information in their WHOIS records, and companies who hide that behind an anonymizer well... give me a big "we've got something to hide" vibe.

Look at all the people who bought stolen codes for Sniper Elite v3 (about 7000 or so people) who have now had all of those codes cancelled by Valve... ouch that's gotta hurt. ;/

Sounds to me though like Tremor Games is a confirmed "stay away" though now for sure.
asrul1992: Do you have the list of GOG games in tremorgames? Because the only GOG game that I found was Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon(truthfully the game included Dracula 5). Other than that I can't find anything else.
TrevorWilliams: I just searched GOG in their store and found a bunch. Most were out of stock, but a few were available for ~2000 points iirc. Stock and new arrivals change constantly I imagine.
Oh I see, I did not use the search engine before.

It looks like every GOG games on that website are out of stock right now except Dracula 4+5. Not to mention that most of them cost to much coins.

Thanks a bunch for the reply.
TrevorWilliams: I just searched GOG in their store and found a bunch. Most were out of stock, but a few were available for ~2000 points iirc. Stock and new arrivals change constantly I imagine.
asrul1992: Oh I see, I did not use the search engine before.

It looks like every GOG games on that website are out of stock right now except Dracula 4+5. Not to mention that most of them cost to much coins.

You're welcome. There were two others available when I checked a couple hours ago, and fwiw it looks like it might be easier than you think to get to a few thousand coins.
asrul1992: Oh I see, I did not use the search engine before.

TrevorWilliams: You're welcome. There were two others available when I checked a couple hours ago, and fwiw it looks like it might be easier than you think to get to a few thousand coins.
Nah, there is not much offers in my country and the tasks are always unavailable. I make most of my coins by achievement games anyway.
skeletonbow: I could be wrong (haven't fully researched it yet) but my "shady game reseller" radar is going off on that one. Can anyone vouch for the website's authenticity and whether they're authorized to sell GOG games?
Regarding Tremor Games, they're legit. As far as I know, they buy up games whilst they're in bundles or on special deals, which you can then get from them via points that you've earned on their site. I don't do any of the big coin-earning tasks like signing up for other sites, etc, but I like playing the achievement games, and watching the videos is no big deal. :)
genkicolleen: Regarding Tremor Games, they're legit. As far as I know, they buy up games whilst they're in bundles or on special deals, which you can then get from them via points that you've earned on their site. I don't do any of the big coin-earning tasks like signing up for other sites, etc, but I like playing the achievement games, and watching the videos is no big deal. :)
That makes them shady in my eyes, as they're not an authorized key reseller. Whether it is illegal or not or violates Steam/GOG or other companies terms and conditions is up to those companies to decide, possibly battling it out legally or invalidating keys people pay money for that are considered in violation. Either way the uncertainty of unauthorized sellers like this makes them not worth the risk to me personally. I take my chances buying US-only games on Amazon using a fake US zip code though so we all take our chances I guess.
Shadowrun DLC Dragon fall at $5.99 lowest price in the history at humble store for the next few hours

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/shadowrun_dragonfall_storefront
Post edited July 06, 2014 by Muttala
Muttala: Shadowrun DLC Dragon fall at $5.99 lowest price in the history at humble store for the next few hours

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/shadowrun_dragonfall_storefront
Damn, I just bought it last month. :(
skeletonbow: I could be wrong (haven't fully researched it yet) but my "shady game reseller" radar is going off on that one. Can anyone vouch for the website's authenticity and whether they're authorized to sell GOG games?
genkicolleen: Regarding Tremor Games, they're legit. As far as I know, they buy up games whilst they're in bundles or on special deals, which you can then get from them via points that you've earned on their site. I don't do any of the big coin-earning tasks like signing up for other sites, etc, but I like playing the achievement games, and watching the videos is no big deal. :)
Buying bundles and then selling the keys after is not legit... even though they do not sell them for monies but the points you earn. All bundles are for personal use only, and not for resale.
amok: Buying bundles and then selling the keys after is not legit... even though they do not sell them for monies but the points you earn. All bundles are for personal use only, and not for resale.
Oh dear :(
Bundlestars has Iron Sky Invasion and it's DLC on sale for $2 + $1 + $1 at the moment, however take note that it uses "Reality Pump" DRM which appears to require online limited activations which sucks.

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/iron-sky-invasion/

This was a great movie and I've heard great things about the game as well and wanted it for a long time. I'm put off by the DRM so not planning to buy it but I thought I'd post it in case anyone else is interested, and also to [url=Bundlestars has Iron Sky Invasion and it's DLC on sale for $2 + $1 + $1 at the moment, however take note that it uses "Reality Pump" DRM which appears to require online limited activations which sucks.

This was a great movie and I've heard great things about the game as well and wanted it for a long time. I'm put off by the DRM so not planning to buy it but I thought I'd post it in case anyone else is interested.

GOG has a lot of Topware titles in the catalogue already as well as titled from the same developer so it's feasible that they could consider releasing it here DRM free at least. If you'd like to see the game here, please vote for it on the wishlist here:

<span class="bold">https://secure.gog.com/wishlist/games/iron_sky_invasion</span>
Post edited July 06, 2014 by skeletonbow