It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greenman
Valve Complete Pack $33.99 USD (normally 99.99)
--Counter strike
-team fortress classic
-day of defeat
-deathmatch classic
-Half life: opposing forces
-ricochet
-half life
counter strike: condition zero
....and on and on. Check it out here

Fable the Lost Chapters: 1.99 USD here
Post edited June 10, 2014 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: Hello there!

Amazon
HUGE HUGE 2K bundle
$62.47 USD (Retail $192.42)
--Bioshock Infinite
--Bioshock 1
--Bioshock 2
--Borderlands 2 (NOT GOTY)
--Borderlands GOTY
--NBA 2K14
--Sid Meier's Civ III: complete
--Sid Meier's Civ IV:
--Sid Meier's Civ V
--The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
--XCOM Enemy Unknown
Link is HERE
US only as always :|
Steam is having a Civilization sale in account of releasing Civilization V for SteamOS.

Civ III Complete and Civ IV Complete are 75% off ($7.49 each)
Civ V is 75% off ($7.49) and Civ V Complete is 67% off ($16.49)

DLC are also discounted.
madth3: Steam is having a Civilization sale in account of releasing Civilization V for SteamOS.

Civ III Complete and Civ IV Complete are 75% off ($7.49 each)
Civ V is 75% off ($7.49) and Civ V Complete is 67% off ($16.49)

DLC are also discounted.
People should be advised that they released a patch for CIV IV to use Steam instead of Game Spy but in the process removed connecting directly with IP addresses. I read that the patch also messed with play by email but I'm not sure if it removed it or made it incompatible with the save games.
justanoldgamer: People should be advised that they released a patch for CIV IV to use Steam instead of Game Spy but in the process removed connecting directly with IP addresses. I read that the patch also messed with play by email but I'm not sure if it removed it or made it incompatible with the save games.
You are correct. Found this in the Steam forums:

Update for 6/5/2014:

CIVILIZATION IV: The patch that replaces GameSpy with Steamworks for multiplayer functionality is now available via Steam. The game functions identically to the previous GameSpy version with the exception that the “Direct IP” option has been removed as it is no longer supported. Save game data should not be negatively affected. If you own a physical disc version of Civilization IV and are interested in receiving this multiplayer update, please submit a support request.
Crewdroog: Hello there!

Amazon
HUGE HUGE 2K bundle
$62.47 USD (Retail $192.42)
--Bioshock Infinite
--Bioshock 1
--Bioshock 2
--Borderlands 2 (NOT GOTY)
--Borderlands GOTY
--NBA 2K14
--Sid Meier's Civ III: complete
--Sid Meier's Civ IV:
--Sid Meier's Civ V
--The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
--XCOM Enemy Unknown
Link is HERE
Marci87: US postal address, which isn't verified via the payment system and almost all codes are redeemable on Steam only as always :|
I thought I'd edit your comment for clarity :)
I like FPS but managed to completely miss Half-Life and I'm considering this deal on Green Man Gaming
- Half-Life Complete for $9.99 (75%)

Should I?
madth3: I like FPS but managed to completely miss Half-Life and I'm considering this deal on Green Man Gaming

Should I?
Half life is totally worth playing and the $10, but would probably be better if got the orange box as it has more.
madth3: I like FPS but managed to completely miss Half-Life and I'm considering this deal on Green Man Gaming

Should I?
trentonlf: Half life is totally worth playing and the $10, but would probably be better if got the orange box as it has more.
Thanks for the answer.

I read that the Orange Box has Portal which I already got for free a while ago and Team Fortress 2 which does not really interest me. Also, it seem the Orange Box does not contain Half Life 1.
Post edited June 11, 2014 by madth3
trentonlf: Half life is totally worth playing and the $10, but would probably be better if got the orange box as it has more.
madth3: Thanks for the answer.

I read that the Orange Box has Portal which I already got for free a while ago and Team Fortress 2 which does not really interest me. Also, it seem the Orange Box does not contain Half Life 1.
I apologize, had half life 1&2 confused with each other. If you have never played portal it's totally worth it, and portal 2 is better.
trentonlf: I apologize, had half life 1&2 confused with each other. If you have never played portal it's totally worth it, and portal 2 is better.
That's cool, this package includes both parts of Half Life and Episodes 1 & 2 (I already got it)
Yeah, I loved Portal and Portal 2 is my library in Steam waiting to be played one of this days...
Marci87: US postal address, which isn't verified via the payment system and almost all codes are redeemable on Steam only as always :|
Tarnicus: I thought I'd edit your comment for clarity :)
Not in this case cos almost all keys "Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America."
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 13

-Flatspace II -60%/$4.80 (DRM-Free)
-Judge Dee: The City God Case -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Memento Mori -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
-Rooks Keep -80%/$3.00 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Silent Storm Gold Edition -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-The Omega Stone -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
Also in Green Man Gaming:
Gothic Complete Collection for $6.24 BUT it requires its own Capsule client (most likely meaning SecuROM). It's NOT for Steam.

Description is not clear but the page shows pictures of Gothic, Gothic II Gold Edition, Gothic 3 and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods,

Edit:
Added note about SecuROM in Capsule (thanks to dyscode)
Post edited June 11, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Also in Green Man Gaming:
Gothic Complete Collection for $6.24 BUT it requires its own Capsule client. It's NOT for Steam.

Description is not clear but the page shows pictures of Gothic, Gothic II Gold Edition, Gothic 3 and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods,
I suppose it's the same one as this.