It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 3
*snip*

-Oknytt -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
Impaler26: Buy Oknytt guys!! You shouldn't miss this awesome game for just a measly buck!
Yes~! Oknytt is really interesting! I'm looking forward to getting back to it!
The iOS/Android mobile ports of Lords of Midnight and it's sequel, Doomdark's Revenge, are $0.99 each on Google Play / App Store.

Google Play Doomdark's Revenge: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chilli.revenge
Google Play Lords of Midnight: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chilli.midnight
App Store Doomdark's Revenge: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id809092884?mt=8
App Store Lords of Midnight: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-lords-of-midnight/id583644181?mt=8
Post edited June 01, 2014 by undeadcow
Shinyloot:

101 Days of Summer Daily Sales Day 4

Major Mayhem - 80% off
X-Blades - 75% off
Europa Universalis II - 75% off
Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher - 70% off
Dreamsafe - 70% off
Spellforce 2 Gold - 75% off

Meh, alright sales.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 4

-Dreamscape -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Europa Universalis II -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Major Mayhem -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-SpellForce 2 Gold -75%/$3.75 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-X-Blades -75%/$1.25 (Online One Time Key Validation)

Edit: Obviously ninja'd.
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 4

-Dreamscape -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Europa Universalis II -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Major Mayhem -80%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-SpellForce 2 Gold -75%/$3.75 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-X-Blades -75%/$1.25 (Online One Time Key Validation)

Edit: Obviously ninja'd.
Sorry :P
briancullen: Is that a no no on this thread?
timppu: To be frank, if a developer comes to GOG.com to advertise his own game, I personally would presume the game is also being sold on GOG.com. There are other developers and publishers too who come to advertise their games during GOG.com promos and such, and I think it is widely accepted and even preferred (good customer relations and such), as long the advertiser doesn't try to hide the fact he has a vested interest (e.g. acting as if he is merely a satisfied customer; in your case you are using your real name, which is kinda ok in my eyes).

Now you are merely promoting a GOG.com competitor for your game, on a GOG.com forum. Or has GOG.com possibly declined your game?
I haven't submitted my game to GOG.com but I will definitely look into it. Usually you can sell on as many sites as you like and there is even sometimes support between sites, such as keys from one site working on others (won't name sites here). I probably shouldn't have posted here. I initially/naively thought this was a general form related to gaming deals - now I know otherwise. When trying to get your game out there it is possible to miss the details of some sites especially if they don't have a general about section - I do aim to post to relevant boards.
timppu: To be frank, if a developer comes to GOG.com to advertise his own game, I personally would presume the game is also being sold on GOG.com. There are other developers and publishers too who come to advertise their games during GOG.com promos and such, and I think it is widely accepted and even preferred (good customer relations and such), as long the advertiser doesn't try to hide the fact he has a vested interest (e.g. acting as if he is merely a satisfied customer; in your case you are using your real name, which is kinda ok in my eyes).

Now you are merely promoting a GOG.com competitor for your game, on a GOG.com forum. Or has GOG.com possibly declined your game?
briancullen: I haven't submitted my game to GOG.com but I will definitely look into it. Usually you can sell on as many sites as you like and there is even sometimes support between sites, such as keys from one site working on others (won't name sites here). I probably shouldn't have posted here. I initially/naively thought this was a general form related to gaming deals - now I know otherwise. When trying to get your game out there it is possible to miss the details of some sites especially if they don't have a general about section - I do aim to post to relevant boards.
This thread is all about competitors to GOG. GOG doesn't need to worry or care about it, we're all loyal customers anyway.

I'd say advertise away (as long as it really is a deal) but make your connection to the game clear.
Some games are 100% off (Claudio, Final Exit, Scavenger) in the Desura's Cheapend sale.
For the next 4 hours I think?
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Stooner
Shadowrun Returns (Steamworks) is $4.95 / £3.63 at GG for the next couple of days - unless it's a pricing error! ;)

They've also got the superior Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall DLC for $10 / £8 - original Shadowrun Returns required.
briancullen: I probably shouldn't have posted here. I initially/naively thought this was a general form related to gaming deals - now I know otherwise. When trying to get your game out there it is possible to miss the details of some sites especially if they don't have a general about section - I do aim to post to relevant boards.
You're on the right board and in the right thread. After all, this thread never was about gaming deals on GOG - but about them everywhere else.
One advise I still would like to give though: be sure to start with something like "Hey guys, I'm the dev of xy which is currently on sale on yz - figured you'd might be interested in this one". Otherwise it might come over as a shameless plug or advertisement.
Siannah: One advise I still would like to give though: be sure to start with something like "Hey guys, I'm the dev of xy which is currently on sale on yz - figured you'd might be interested in this one". Otherwise it might come over as a shameless plug or advertisement.
This. Some people get the wrong idea if you're trying to spread the word about your goods and don't word it properly, and you end with at best, a general apathy towards what you create.
Just a heads up for anyone who still uses it. Didimatic will be going offline permanently in a few days. I have decided not to renew the domain at this time as there are now plenty of other sites out there which also track sales.
bansama: Just a heads up for anyone who still uses it. Didimatic will be going offline permanently in a few days. I have decided not to renew the domain at this time as there are now plenty of other sites out there which also track sales.
The end of an era. I've used your service quite a bit in the past, and this saddens me. Your site will be missed.
IndieGala - Every Monday Bundle #'10

1$ (First 24h)
- 8bitboy (Steam)
- Subject 9 (Steam)
- The Desolate Hope (Steam)
- Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition (Steam)
- Zack Zero (Steam)
- The Race For The White House (Desura)
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Stooner
bansama: Just a heads up for anyone who still uses it. Didimatic will be going offline permanently in a few days. I have decided not to renew the domain at this time as there are now plenty of other sites out there which also track sales.
Sad news, didimatic has been very useful to me in the past and I feel like I've been using that site forever, although I haven't visited for a long time because I rarely chase deals these days. Thanks very much for all your effort.