It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition worth $7.50 (off Amazon)? I'm more a comic book fan than a fighting fan.
amok: Bundle Stars Reboot 4.0 - http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/reboot-bundle-4/

£1.49 for:
Tropico Trilogy
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Zeno Clash 2
The First Templar
Can anybody shed light whether Hard Reset is worth getting?
Oh no, why did BundleStars change the Payment process again? Now you have to process your credit card details over PayPal again... okay, might not be the right place for this. Seems I'm on the same side as worlddan...
undeadcow: Is Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition worth $7.50 (off Amazon)? I'm more a comic book fan than a fighting fan.
Yes. Very much so. The single player campaign is pretty much a longer version of the Justice Lords eps of JLU, and it is a fantastic, easy to pick up title.
bezarkane: Can anybody shed light whether Hard Reset is worth getting?
A lot of people like it - I personally didnt as I found it to be (in terms of shooting mechanics etc) a little too doom / duke nukem for my taste, though obviously more advanced than that - hopefully that will help you make a descision.

As to the paypal thing, in the last week I've found two sites suddenly NOT having the option to pay via paypal in that manner (with a debit card) - rather frustrating as I dont have a credit card, and dont want paypal. perhaps the issues are linked to some change in policy?!
amok: Bundle Stars Reboot 4.0 - http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/reboot-bundle-4/

£1.49 for:
Tropico Trilogy
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Zeno Clash 2
The First Templar
Oh no, why did BundleStars change the Payment process again? Now you have to process your credit card details over PayPal again... okay, might not be the right place for this. Seems I'm on the same side as worlddan...
If you liked Doom, Quake and well, "old school" FPS, then pick this one up without looking back. It's worth it.
I think it's pretty cool and if you like BIG ROBOTS - just get it.
Gameplay is very precise, fast, not as fast as Doom or Quake but just as oldschool, the good way. It's also more arena-style, for you need to clear the attack waves in an area before you can proceed and visually it's quite unique. esp. the Robot-Design.
Bastion is 85% off at Steam (with or without the soundtrack)

I know, I know. "Who doesn't have Bastion?"
Well I don't, sorry. :)

85% seems like a good deal but I have no idea if the game is regularly discounted now, or there is a better package or this is a good oportunity. Any thoughts?

dyscode: I think it's pretty cool and if you like BIG ROBOTS - just get it.
Gameplay is very precise, fast, not as fast as Doom or Quake but just as oldschool, the good way. It's also more arena-style, for you need to clear the attack waves in an area before you can proceed and visually it's quite unique. esp. the Robot-Design.
It looks nice. I'll have to download the demo to see if it works on my machine.
Post edited May 27, 2014 by madth3
Bastion is 85% off (2.24$ / 1.64€ / 1.64£) at Steam for the next ~40 hours. Good deal for anyone who missed it when it was bundled, as this is the lowest price it's had on any store outside of bundles.

Edit: oh noes, I've been ninja'd! :)
Post edited May 27, 2014 by chean
madth3: Bastion is 85% off at Steam (with or without the soundtrack)

85% seems like a good deal but I have no idea if the game is regularly discounted now, or there is a better package or this is a good oportunity. Any thoughts?
This game is fantastic. It's worth regular price, let alone the discounted price. It's a steal for that.
GamersGate:

SpellForce: Just a huge sale on everything.
GetGames:

--Critter Chronicles $4.99 (if you missed it during insomnia)
--Critter Chronicles Deluxe (and Mac ed): 6.24
--Heroes of Might and Magic V: 2.49
--" " Clash of heroes 2.49
--" " VI Gold 7.49
--" " VI Complete 12.49
--Jack Keane 2: 7.49 (not a lot to cleanse your soul, as some reviews claim it can)

GreenMan:

--Magicka $2.48
chean: Bastion is 85% off (2.24$ / 1.64€ / 1.64£) at Steam for the next ~40 hours. Good deal for anyone who missed it when it was bundled, as this is the lowest price it's had on any store outside of bundles.

Edit: oh noes, I've been ninja'd! :)
Oops. I would've waited for a post like yours since it already answers my question.
Thanks to you and to Coelocanth. I'll have to get Bastion then.
Thank you for the lots of replies regarding Hard Reset!
Daily Deal Sanctum 80% off on GamersGate.
madth3: Bastion is 85% off at Steam (with or without the soundtrack)

Coelocanth: This game is fantastic. It's worth regular price, let alone the discounted price. It's a steal for that.
I agree just bought one to gift to a steamgift GoG group :-) Let sb enjoy it ;)