It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

undeadcow: Card City Nights is $0.99 DRM free on Humble Store and easy to recommend for the price. It's a card combat game with various buffs/debuffs in many items; match 3 connecting direction arrows to form a attack/defense/neutral interaction. It's from the developers of Ittle Dew.
Hmm. It shows up for me @ 1.99.
worlddan: Hmm. It shows up for me @ 1.99.
New day, new deals.
Psyringe: I just saw the new Humble Daily "Bundle", and laughed so loud that my girlfriend woke up.

Look for yourself ...
Yeah, I saw that too. In my opinion Humble is hurting their reputation with these shenanigans.IMO its better to not offer the bundle at all than to pass off a scam as a "bundle".

DarkoD13: New day, new deals.
Thanks. I thought the daily update was only for the bundles.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by worlddan
Psyringe: I just saw the new Humble Daily "Bundle", and laughed so loud that my girlfriend woke up.

Look for yourself ...
Yes, what a "steal".

At least, Humble Store has something better:
Commandos Collection 85% off, for €1.49.
Grargar: Yes, what a "steal".

At least, Humble Store has something better:
Commandos Collection 85% off, for €1.49.
Already have them here, but nice deal nonetheless.

Look for yourself ...
Yeah, I went to go get it for this kid we sit for and saw the price.

Humble isn't really about 'cheapness' anymore unfortunately.
undeadcow: Card City Nights is $0.99 DRM free on Humble Store and easy to recommend for the price. It's a card combat game with various buffs/debuffs in many items; match 3 connecting direction arrows to form a attack/defense/neutral interaction. It's from the developers of Ittle Dew.
Card City Nights is still worth today's price of $1.99; it's a bit casual and starts easy but well designed and fun.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by undeadcow
undeadcow: Card City Nights is still worth today's price of $1.99; it's a bit casual and starts easy but well designed and fun.
I think the most important thing is that it's self contained. You don't have to be connected to a master server constantly saving up for new card packs through micro transactions.
Gamestop has Football Manager 2014 for only $12.50 which I believe is the cheapest its ever been.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/football-manager-2014/111359
worlddan: Gamestop has Football Manager 2014 for only $12.50 which I believe is the cheapest its ever been.

And soon FM 2015 will be released, for 50 or 60 euros... Screw you Sega...
GMG has a 25% off voucher - 0YC9RY-W6MF99-Q6S9Z3 - that can be applied to various indie titles; e.g. the already discounted early-access Endless Legend is about 19 USD (~45% off). Still a bit more than I'm willing to pay for alpha access/pre-order of a game still in development, but considerably better than the ~25€ price of Steam & GG at least. 7.49 for SotS: Ground Pounders is also decent; only 25% off the standard price, but that standard price will rise when the game leaves early access, which will apparently happen very soon.

worlddan: Gamestop has Football Manager 2014 for only $12.50 which I believe is the cheapest its ever been.

blotunga: And soon FM 2015 will be released, for 50 or 60 euros... Screw you Sega...
Well, FM 2015 is probably still 5-6 months off; or 8-9 months until the inevitable early patches have fixed the worst bugs. Not that that makes re-releasing the "same" game (only minor changes, I mean) each year at full price any better.
Post edited May 19, 2014 by chean
Hmm

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/shop/index.html
Not yet another shop... Why does every publisher insist on having their own shop?
IndieGala Monday Bundle

$1 or more (First 24h)
Vanguard Princess (Steam)
99 Spirits (Steam)
Human Tanks 1: War of the Human Tanks (Steam)
Ether Vapor Remaster (Steam)
Duplicity - Beyond the Lies (Desura)
Heileen (Desura)
Bionic Heart (Desura)
Eve Burst Error (Desura)
Stooner: IndieGala Monday Bundle

$1 or more (First 24h)
Vanguard Princess (Steam)
99 Spirits (Steam)
Human Tanks 1: War of the Human Tanks (Steam)
Ether Vapor Remaster (Steam)
Duplicity - Beyond the Lies (Desura)
Heileen (Desura)
Bionic Heart (Desura)
Eve Burst Error (Desura)
Apparently Indie Gala now ties itself to your Steam account like Humble does. And it's kinda buggy according to Reddit...