It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: Humble is having 14 days of new bundles

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Anyone know if this gives separate keys? All I want are the Risen games.

edit: will not be separate keys. Poops, I just wanted two games.
If the bundle is exactly equal of the previous one, the keys are:
one-key: Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third
one-key: Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package
one-key: Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel

I bought the package the first time, but I ended up not using because I wanted just one game from each key. I think I'll trade them in Classifieds thread...
cmdr_flashheart: Humble is having 14 days of new bundles

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Anyone know if this gives separate keys? All I want are the Risen games.

edit: will not be separate keys. Poops, I just wanted two games.
alexkoti: If the bundle is exactly equal of the previous one, the keys are:
one-key: Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third
one-key: Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package
one-key: Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel

I bought the package the first time, but I ended up not using because I wanted just one game from each key. I think I'll trade them in Classifieds thread...
Thanks! That's very helpful.
Just a heads up - Steam keys for Wildlife Park 3 from the Humble Simulators Weekly bundle have been added.
The Novelist is 3,99 EUR at the Humble store - not known for good gameplay, but there are also different opinions baout how interesting and thought-provoking the story is. Has anybody here played it? Would it be worth checking out for people who liked Gone Home, or is it a lot less interesting?
sorry if already posted but thIs is as good as 8bit can get, IMHO.

http://groupees.com/spotlight20
PixelJam Bundle

$1
Potatoman Seeks the Troof
Snowball
$3
Dino Run SE
Dino Run: Marathon of Doom
Planeteri
Dino Run SE Soundtrack
Bitku Beta
$5
Pixeljams Volume 1
Potatoman Seeks the Troof Soundtrack
Datassette
Doppelganger

Desura/DRM Free mix
Post edited May 13, 2014 by dyscode
Edit: Nevermind
Post edited May 14, 2014 by JohnnyDollar
So with the current one-key HB: If I buy it for a specific game because I already own all the other ones on Steam, all the keys from the other games will be lost?
bezarkane: So with the current one-key HB: If I buy it for a specific game because I already own all the other ones on Steam, all the keys from the other games will be lost?
3 keys actually ($1, BTA, $9), but yes, each tier will redeem all games you don't have and then be invalidated.
bezarkane: So with the current one-key HB: If I buy it for a specific game because I already own all the other ones on Steam, all the keys from the other games will be lost?
JMich: 3 keys actually ($1, BTA, $9), but yes, each tier will redeem all games you don't have and then be invalidated.
Cheers for the information!
Vitek: Dishonored and its DLC are on sale on Gamefly.

Don't know about DLC but base game is probably the least it has ever been. (£2.49)
They don't offer complete edition, though, so I am not sure if it is all bought separately is cheaper than complete version elsewhere.
With the voucher it's only £2. That's a great deal. I was about asking how important DLC are when I found out the offer is only available in UK. Too bad!
Vitek: Dishonored and its DLC are on sale on Gamefly.

Don't know about DLC but base game is probably the least it has ever been. (£2.49)
They don't offer complete edition, though, so I am not sure if it is all bought separately is cheaper than complete version elsewhere.
Not such a great deal. Last month I payed 34,23PLN ~ $11 ~ £6,75 for Dishonored GotY so including: Dunwall City TRials, Void Walker’s Arsenal, Knife of Sunwall and Brigmore Witches

EDIT: OK, it is a good deal if you want only the base game but if you are interested in DLCs too you can do better. :-)
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Marci87
JMich: 3 keys actually ($1, BTA, $9), but yes, each tier will redeem all games you don't have and then be invalidated.
Seriously? Oh my, what has become of HumbleBundle? :-/
DeMignon: Seriously? Oh my, what has become of HumbleBundle? :-/
Nothing? This is the same bundle as the one that was sold in June 2013, Humble Deep Silver Bundle. On the other hand, it is one of the few ways to get the uncensored versions of Saint's Row 2 and 3 on steam.
DeMignon: Seriously? Oh my, what has become of HumbleBundle? :-/
JMich: Nothing? This is the same bundle as the one that was sold in June 2013, Humble Deep Silver Bundle. On the other hand, it is one of the few ways to get the uncensored versions of Saint's Row 2 and 3 on steam.
Yep, but in former times - especially in the first year - they offered at least some games DRM-free for download as well. Now you buy a bundle with three games and each you own already vanishes into thin air. They're degrading themselves more and more to a sheer Steam reseller. While that's perfectly fine for many gamers, it's not enough for me to keep me interested as I'm only supporting DRM-free offers.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by DeMignon
JMich: Nothing? This is the same bundle as the one that was sold in June 2013, Humble Deep Silver Bundle. On the other hand, it is one of the few ways to get the uncensored versions of Saint's Row 2 and 3 on steam.
DeMignon: Yep, but in former times they offered at least some games DRM-free for download as well. Now you buy a bundle with three games and each you own already vanishes into thin air. They're degrading themselves more and more to a sheer Steam reseller. While that's perfectly fine for many gamers, it's not enough for me to keep me interested as I'm only supporting DRM-free offers.
Well, it's been a long time ever since they dropped their DRM-Free only stance.