It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: Yes, it does, your download page gets updated.
pen_sq: And the next time you go to your Humble Library, you get a notification that there are so many New updates, which you can search for with Ctrl-F. Also, Humble puts a date for the last time a game was updated, so you can search out whatever's recent that way. Finally, Humble gives you the MD5sum of your games, so you can check if that matches what you already have.
Honestly, another thing I like about Humble is that I don't need to make an account with them to access/download/purchase games, I just deal with the download pages..and my notepad doc where I keep track of what is where. I wouldn't mind if GOG starts that too.

edit: and using a notepad to keep track of games is less awful than I previously thought ^^
Post edited May 06, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
marianne: I had not heard of these sites. I especially liked Lazy guys. Have you bought from either of these sites ? Just curious as to their support system or helpfulness if needed. Are they d/ls or Zip ?
fwiw - I've purchased from Lazy Guys - maybe a couple times. It's a mom and pop type operation. I think the first bundle they did it looked like they were manually copying and pasting the keys into the email. The second bundle I purchased looked more automated with keys in an email- but in no way anything fancy. Things worked out OK both times though.
Kalypso sale on Gamefly. $50 or 40GBP for the entire collection:
The Kalypso Media Collection includes the following games:
Airline Tycoon 2 Gold
Disciples III Gold
Dungeons Gold
Grand Ages Rome Gold
Imperium Romanum Gold
Omerta: City of Gangsters Gold
Patrician III
Patrician IV Gold
Port Royale 3 Gold
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle
Tropico Trilogy
Rise of Venice
Rise of Venice: Beyond the Sea

There are also separate deals like:
Tropico 4 Collector's bund;le for $8/6gbp

For more look here:
http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/promotion/760
or here: http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/#!/promotion/761

Now the hard question is, should I buy it all even if I have a couple of the games from bundles? >:)... $50 would make a pretty large dent in my gaming budget... but it's also a lot of good games..
Post edited May 07, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: Kalypso sale on Gamefly. $50 or 40GBP for the entire collection:
The Kalypso Media Collection includes the following games:
Airline Tycoon 2 Gold
Disciples III Gold
Dungeons Gold
Grand Ages Rome Gold
Imperium Romanum Gold
Omerta: City of Gangsters Gold
Patrician III
Patrician IV Gold
Port Royale 3 Gold
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle
Tropico Trilogy
Rise of Venice
Rise of Venice: Beyond the Sea

There are also separate deals like:
Tropico 4 Collector's bund;le for $8/6gbp

For more look here:
http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/promotion/760
or here: http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/#!/promotion/761

Now the hard question is, should I buy it all even if I have a couple of the games from bundles? >:)... $50 would make a pretty large dent in my gaming budget... but it's also a lot of good games..
I wouldn't pay more than 20 bucks for all those games but it's your call. By the way I think there is a further 20% discount (if you use the voucher from the email).
marianne: I had not heard of these sites. I especially liked Lazy guys. Have you bought from either of these sites ? Just curious as to their support system or helpfulness if needed. Are they d/ls or Zip ?
fartheststar: fwiw - I've purchased from Lazy Guys - maybe a couple times. It's a mom and pop type operation. I think the first bundle they did it looked like they were manually copying and pasting the keys into the email. The second bundle I purchased looked more automated with keys in an email- but in no way anything fancy. Things worked out OK both times though.
Lazy Guys is a bit of an oddity. Their release frequency is very low, but they do offer another bundle every now and then. The quality of their bundles is never spectacular, but the games are usually good enough for the cheap price they put on the bundle.

Purchasing the games and getting the keys is one of the most convoluted processes I've ever seen in this market: It's a multi-step process in which you need to enter a ton of personal data (including phone number). For their last bundle, I'm supposed to receive Steam keys once the games are greenlit. To get those, they mailed me a "Greenlit Code". When a new Steam key is available, I have to visit their shop, select the game for purchase, enter my "Greenlit Code" as a coupon, enter all my personal data again, select a payment processor, get charged 0$ for the purchase, and then receive the Steam key via email. And since my "Greenlit Code" apparently gets used up in the process, the email also contains a "Greenlit Code 2", which I will probably have to use when the next key becomes available.

That said, the delivery so far was reliable, and I always got notified when a new key was available.
GabiMoro: I wouldn't pay more than 20 bucks for all those games but it's your call. By the way I think there is a further 20% discount (if you use the voucher from the email).
If I wouldn't have lots, maybe I would, but as it is, I might snatch the Tropico 4 Collectors bundle separately, as for Rise of Venice, I'll just wait it out :D. The rest I either have, or don't care about it.
GabiMoro: I wouldn't pay more than 20 bucks for all those games but it's your call. By the way I think there is a further 20% discount (if you use the voucher from the email).
blotunga: If I wouldn't have lots, maybe I would, but as it is, I might snatch the Tropico 4 Collectors bundle separately, as for Rise of Venice, I'll just wait it out :D. The rest I either have, or don't care about it.
I bought Tropico 4 collector's bundle yesterday here: http://www.kinguin.net/catalogsearch/result/?q=tropico+4 for 5€
I tried to find it somewhere cheaper but I could not.
is dragonfall standalone expansion? it seems not as Humble bundle version - written there needing the base game, but press saying that yes how about GOG version, standalone?

Would be a good deal at current Humble discount $9.99?
Post edited May 07, 2014 by Muttala
Muttala: is dragonfall standalone expansion? it seems not as Humble bundle version - written there needing the base game, but press saying that yes how about GOG version, standalone?

Would be a good deal at current Humble discount $9.99?
Where did you get the idea about it being standalone? Everywhere I look (GOG, GamersGate, Humble, Steam), it demands the original Shadowrun Returns.
I see, thx for confirming that. I think I better wait for GOTY version.

Just afraid of another "Endless" Paradox DLC strategy.
Post edited May 07, 2014 by Muttala
Stooner: I'm still disappointed though ;p
IAmSinistar: Feel free to PM me as well when a deal comes around you think I'd like. Then you can blame me even more. ;)
But I wanted to check if you were paying attention!! ;p
blotunga: If I wouldn't have lots, maybe I would, but as it is, I might snatch the Tropico 4 Collectors bundle separately
If you haven't done that yet (and I hope you don't), it's 85% off on GalaStore.
Post edited May 07, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: But I wanted to check if you were paying attention!! ;p
It's $6 + VAT. The US gamefly price is $6.4 after applying the voucher.. I haven't bought it from anywhere yet though.
Stooner: But I wanted to check if you were paying attention!! ;p
blotunga: It's $6 + VAT. The US gamefly price is $6.4 after applying the voucher.. I haven't bought it from anywhere yet though.
Tropico 4 in Gamefly doesn't seem to have all the DLCs.

"Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle includes Tropico 4, Tropico 4 Modern Times, Junta DLC, Megalopolis DLC, Plantador DLC, Quick Dry Cement DLC, Pirate Heaven DLC, Vigilante DLC"

Galastore does have them all, though.

Items included in this bundle:

- Tropico 4: Apocalypse
- Tropico 4: Junta Military DLC
- Tropico 4: Megalopolis DLC
- Tropico 4: Modern Times
- Tropico 4: Pirate Heaven DLC
- Tropico 4: Plantador DLC
- Tropico 4: Propaganda!
- Tropico 4: Quick-dry Cement DLC
- Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
- Tropico 4: The Academy
- Tropico 4: Vigilante DLC
- Tropico 4: Voodoo DLC
Post edited May 07, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Tropico 4 in Gamefly doesn't seem to have all the DLCs.

"Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle includes Tropico 4, Tropico 4 Modern Times, Junta DLC, Megalopolis DLC, Plantador DLC, Quick Dry Cement DLC, Pirate Heaven DLC, Vigilante DLC"

Galastore does have them all, though.

Items included in this bundle:

- Tropico 4: Apocalypse Tropico 4: Apocalypse
- Tropico 4: Junta Military DLC
- Tropico 4: Megalopolis DLC
- Tropico 4: Modern Times
- Tropico 4: Pirate Heaven DLC
- Tropico 4: Plantador DLC
- Tropico 4: Propaganda!
- Tropico 4: Quick-dry Cement DLC
- Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
- Tropico 4: The Academy
- Tropico 4: Vigilante DLC
- Tropico 4: Voodoo DLC
Hmm, that kind of slipped my attention. Why the hell they have two versions of the Collector's Bundle anyway... OK then I probably pick up the Gala one... Though I'm still only halfway through Tropico 3's camapaign :)
fartheststar: fwiw - I've purchased from Lazy Guys - maybe a couple times. It's a mom and pop type operation. I think the first bundle they did it looked like they were manually copying and pasting the keys into the email. The second bundle I purchased looked more automated with keys in an email- but in no way anything fancy. Things worked out OK both times though.
Thanks for the input. I feel better about them now. I did like the looks of the site, so I'm going to add them to my "check 'em out" list. :)