It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So Outlast is 75% off on Gamersgate and Humble Store, and 66% off on GOG and Steam.
Why did they do that? :D
Stooner: Discounted... is not anymore?
They don't seem to be, unless their base price on GG is lower than Android Market. They might not be on sale in the US, alternately. Otherwise I'd guess the sale is over.
IAmSinistar: They don't seem to be, unless their base price on GG is lower than Android Market. They might not be on sale in the US, alternately. Otherwise I'd guess the sale is over.
Yeah.. just checked, and I can't see the discounts anymore.. :/
Well, it's your fault.
IAmSinistar: They don't seem to be, unless their base price on GG is lower than Android Market. They might not be on sale in the US, alternately. Otherwise I'd guess the sale is over.
It was a 24-hour sale. To celebrate the new Android section on GamersGate, almost all Android games were 50% off.
Thank you, Dear Sir - I did not miss out on the Shadowrun sale after all.
Stooner: Yeah.. just checked, and I can't see the discounts anymore.. :/
Well, it's your fault.
So many things are.

Psyringe: It was a 24-hour sale. To celebrate the new Android section on GamersGate, almost all Android games were 50% off.
Thanks for the info. Not sure I want to keep track of yet another source for my Android apps, I already have too many of those to monitor now. But I still might pounce if they have some great bargains in future.
Stooner: Yeah.. just checked, and I can't see the discounts anymore.. :/
Well, it's your fault.
IAmSinistar: So many things are.
Cool. Now I know who to blame...

But think about the good side, at least you saved some, without buying moar games (I hope).
I'm still disappointed though ;p
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Stooner
cmdr_flashheart: Outlast and Shadowrun DRM-free for $10? Nice.

But since they have DLCs, maybe I will wait for GOTY editions.

edit: also found these bundles

https://stacksocial.com/sales/may-the-4th-be-with-you-star-wars-gamer-bundle?aid=a-7s70zogv#

http://www.lazyguysstudio.com/bundle/ (having an encore)
marianne: I had not heard of these sites. I especially liked Lazy guys. Have you bought from either of these sites ? Just curious as to their support system or helpfulness if needed. Are they d/ls or Zip ?
I haven't bought from Lazy Guys, but I know they are trustworthy sellers as they're featured on Reddit all the time.

As for the stack social games, it's written that they can be redeemed via Steam, but you should always read the Terms section before buying from there; it mentions that all sales are final for the Star Wars one.

Stack social isn't just for games, so they can't give you game support, and your seller probably might not do that either. But I imagine since these are steam redeemable, you can get support from Steam if things go awry.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cich: So Outlast is 75% off on Gamersgate and Humble Store, and 66% off on GOG and Steam.
GOG to compensate the potential "Share Factor" of their games.
Steam riding GOG's coattails with pricing hoping you don't know about the Spring Sale and have never heard of Gate.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by carnival73
cich: So Outlast is 75% off on Gamersgate and Humble Store, and 66% off on GOG and Steam.
carnival73: .
Steam riding GOG's coattails with pricing hoping you don't know about the Spring Sale and have never heard of Gate.
Humble is also DRM-free, and I think you also get a steam key, too.

edit: can confirm, steam keys and DRM-free versions received; I like this, nice to have the games in the steam library as long as I have DRM-free versions too :D
Post edited May 06, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Humble is also DRM-free, and I think you also get a steam key, too.

edit: can confirm, steam keys received.
Does Humble update the downloadable packages with patches? I've never bothered testing my downloadable copies from their site.

I've noticed that even "DRM Free" can sometimes turn out as "Version 1.0 free only" goading the copier to register a legitimate key with Steam or GOG so that they can benefit from future updates and DLCs.
marianne: I had not heard of these sites. I especially liked Lazy guys. Have you bought from either of these sites ? Just curious as to their support system or helpfulness if needed. Are they d/ls or Zip ?
cmdr_flashheart: I haven't bought from Lazy Guys, but I know they are trustworthy sellers as they're featured on Reddit all the time.

As for the stack social games, it's written that they can be redeemed via Steam, but you should always read the Terms section before buying from there; it mentions that all sales are final for the Star Wars one.

Stack social isn't just for games, so they can't give you game support, and your seller probably might not do that either. But I imagine since these are steam redeemable, you can get support from Steam if things go awry.
Thanks cmdr for the feedback. Trustworthy was what I was concerned about. As long as I can redeem via Steam, I'm okay with that. And I love the reddit site. I've used them a lot.
Stooner: I'm still disappointed though ;p
Feel free to PM me as well when a deal comes around you think I'd like. Then you can blame me even more. ;)
cmdr_flashheart: Humble is also DRM-free, and I think you also get a steam key, too.

edit: can confirm, steam keys received.
Does Humble update the downloadable packages with patches? I've never bothered testing my downloadable copies from their site.
Yes, it does, your download page gets updated.
cmdr_flashheart: Yes, it does, your download page gets updated.
And the next time you go to your Humble Library, you get a notification that there are so many New updates, which you can search for with Ctrl-F. Also, Humble puts a date for the last time a game was updated, so you can search out whatever's recent that way. Finally, Humble gives you the MD5sum of your games, so you can check if that matches what you already have.