It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Shhhh. Keep your voice down. Others might hear you :P
Stooner: oops. errh, I mean... that's a nice little garden you have around your rock!
Such nice greenery you have there.
Stooner: Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection, $4,99 (I think, not available for me :/ ), on GamersGate.
foxworks: Damn, that is tempting. Haven't purchased a single Origin-DRM game to date.
Origin is slightly less intrusive than Steam. IIRC you use Steam, no reason to boycott Origin unless you just don't like the games.
Post edited March 01, 2014 by Leucius
Stooner: oops. errh, I mean... that's a nice little garden you have around your rock!
Leucius: Such nice greenery you have there.
foxworks: Damn, that is tempting. Haven't purchased a single Origin-DRM game to date.
Leucius: Origin is slightly less intrusive than Steam. IIRC you use Steam, no reason to boycott Origin unless you just don't like the games.
Much appreciated. Just one more client to add. Guess I just need the right push :)
foxworks: Shhhh. Keep your voice down. Others might hear you :P
I need weed.
YellowAries: I need weed.
Gave the stuff up a long time ago. Became allergic to it and started having severe anxiety attacks and blood pressure of 150+/95+ whenever I used it (My average bp is 120/80)

I feel better sober, though. I miss it from time to time, but I'm amazed how much I can remember after all these years of going without. After long enough, you even start to remember stuff while you were high, too.
Matrixgames has [url=http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1362/Deal.of.the.Week:.Commander.the.Great.War]Commander: The Great War[/url] for $19.99 / €15.99. From the screenshots, it looks somehow like Panzer General in World War One.
YellowAries: I need weed.
Leucius: Gave the stuff up a long time ago. Became allergic to it and started having severe anxiety attacks and blood pressure of 150+/95+ whenever I used it (My average bp is 120/80)

I feel better sober, though. I miss it from time to time, but I'm amazed how much I can remember after all these years of going without. After long enough, you even start to remember stuff while you were high, too.
=Þ I'm sober.. I've been sober for over 2 years now. A little green stuff never hurt anyone though, once in a while. ;)
Leucius: Gave the stuff up a long time ago. Became allergic to it and started having severe anxiety attacks and blood pressure of 150+/95+ whenever I used it (My average bp is 120/80)

YellowAries: =Þ I'm sober.. I've been sober for over 2 years now. A little green stuff never hurt anyone though, once in a while. ;)
Yeah that wasn't meant to be a holier than thou speech, just an "I know how you feel" speech that I worded badly since I was dog ass tired when posting ;)
The-Business: Matrixgames has [url=http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1362/Deal.of.the.Week:.Commander.the.Great.War]Commander: The Great War[/url] for $19.99 / €15.99. From the screenshots, it looks somehow like Panzer General in World War One.
It even looks like Panzer General :D. I wonder why it doesn't also costs like Panzer General :D
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/adrenaline-bundle/

Bundle Stars The Adrenaline Bundle. 12 Steam keys for $4.99 (save $120).
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages,
Etherlords II,
Master Reboot,
Expeditions: Conquistador,
Rock of Ages,
Postal,
Gun Monkeys,
Heli Heroes,
Monday Night Combat,
Bang Bang Racing,
Kaptain Brawe,
Axis Game Factory
I'm not sure if it's intended (and/or will work for everyone), but for me, the Etherlords 2 key redeemed as "Etherlords Bundle", which includes the first game as well. Nice. :)
Psyringe: I'm not sure if it's intended (and/or will work for everyone), but for me, the Etherlords 2 key redeemed as "Etherlords Bundle", which includes the first game as well. Nice. :)
I also got the Etherlords Bundle, its an clerical error on the webpage, they need to update their page.
(I think this would be important, as +1 more game, making it 12 games and 1 software)
Psyringe: I'm not sure if it's intended (and/or will work for everyone), but for me, the Etherlords 2 key redeemed as "Etherlords Bundle", which includes the first game as well. Nice. :)
gbaz69: I also got the Etherlords Bundle, its an clerical error on the webpage, they need to update their page.
(I think this would be important, as +1 more game, making it 12 games and 1 software)
If you click on the game to get the little popup with the trailer, it states:

Also contains Etherlords I!
The-Business: Matrixgames has [url=http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1362/Deal.of.the.Week:.Commander.the.Great.War]Commander: The Great War[/url] for $19.99 / €15.99. From the screenshots, it looks somehow like Panzer General in World War One.
blotunga: It even looks like Panzer General :D. I wonder why it doesn't also costs like Panzer General :D
Someone has to pay for those mustaches.
The first (I think?) bonus "game" for the Indie Gala Rise of FLight has been unveiled. It is ... *drumroll* ...

"Furious Wings", another DLC for "Rise of Flight". It adds ... *drumroll*

Four planes and some weapon/field modifications.

Well, I won't complain at that price point, but dressing up a DLC as a bonus game does not make me more likely to buy the pig in a poke (i.e. the bundle with unknown mystery games) again next time they offer one ...
Post edited March 03, 2014 by Psyringe
So which of those games are worth 4.99 ?. Expeditions, Master Reboot, Etherlords II.....?